Elixir of Ancient Knowledge and leveling.

Hello guys, i dont if this the right section to start this topic, but there it goes..

So i want to level a lock to 60 and then boost it to 90 with my WoD boost, so i can get 2 proffs for free.
    I have the elixir. Is there a some guide when i can use it? Like from 81 to 85 and run Stonecore 3-4 times and get 85? Tried using google and wowhead, but didnt found any usefull information.

Maybe i can use it @30 and have some friend boost me tru dungeons? Is there any better way?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

You want to boost it 60-90, but use it at 81-85? I'm assuming that was just an example? Use it any time 15 tbh, you will end up wasting time moving between questing areas anyway. Dungeons will be your best bet but queue times are also going to suck for a DPS, but boosting will be fine. Make sure your friend has a two-seater and a couple of hours to spare.

Also, hope you aren't just boosting a lock like the majority of people just because they're OP right now, and be wasted when we get 6.0
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2014-03-25 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    You want to boost it 60-90, but use it at 81-85? I'm assuming that was just an example? Use it any time 15 tbh, you will end up wasting time moving between questing areas anyway. Dungeons will be your best bet but queue times are also going to suck for a DPS, but boosting will be fine. Make sure your friend has a two-seater and a couple of hours to spare.

Also, hope you aren't just boosting a lock like the majority of people just because they're OP right now, and be wasted when we get 6.0

About 81-85 i was just giving example with Stonecore tactic.
    I'm boosting it for farmining purposes
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

As previously mentioned, I used mine with Stonecore to skip Cata

Sorry, misread. Maybe Stockades runs? Logging off when you hit the limit of course.
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2014-03-25 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    As previously mentioned, I used mine with Stonecore to skip Cata
    Guys do you even read the OP?
    I was saying i want to boost it to 60 first so i can use my WoD boost to 90 so i can get 2 professions to 600 for free.
    Im looking for tips when to use elixir to reach 60.

Dungeon queues are a good use but as a dps it'll suck with the wait times. I'd use it before turning in a ton of quests like the Nesingwary quests. There's a set in Stranglethorn around the 30s I believe but I don't know any good methods before that.

If you are doing dungeons with it I would recomend using it just before you finnysh it and when there's a good chunk of quests you can turn in, and stay away from the open world of you are on a pvp server, I've lost 35 min a elexir because of that.

Be very, very careful about it. I used my potion at ~45 and got MC'd in Stratholme and immediately killed by another player. The first dungeon I'd ran after using it.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    i recommend questing and dungeoning to 40-45 and using a single potion at any time from from 45-50 to hit 58-60. consider which zones/dungeons you just don't want to do, and go from there. personally, i hate the zones from 40-55 and the classic dungeons from BRD and up. but i quite enjoy blasted lands questing.