Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    (...) the worse part is mashing a button and wondering why nothings happening, because 99% of the time when that happens then it means something's wrong.
    This is the thing, that gets me distracted a lot, since I used Burning Rush a lot.
    Missing the feedback (in form of speed boost and taking damage) means, there must be something wrong. Since I play lately almost only Garrosh, I have somehow the feeling that I ran into a fear zone in the second transition.
    Maybe I should make me a Weak Aura that reminds me that Burning Rush will result in zero feedback, when I try to use it.

It is so anoying to use that ability the whole addon and get it altered / fixed / broken, in the middle of progressing Garrosh hc.

Deleted
    Kinda retarded to not make these overlap. Not stacking is obvious, of course speed effects shouldn't stack, but overlap? I have to macro my damn nitro boosts to cancel both feather and Stampeding roar + I have to macro my Goblin Glider to cancel my nitro boosts. Wtf is the point of that?

Sure, it's probably some noob protection system so inbred first time players (because normal first time players would notice) wouldn't press everything at once and think "ooh, mega boost", but still. It's pretty retarded.

Blizzard policy: absolutely no fun allowed.

Has Blizzard actually released patch notes about this? The only thing I found was on the March 11 notes saying "Darkflight's movement speed increase no longer stacks with Burning Rush or Burst of Speed."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelm View Post
    Has Blizzard actually released patch notes about this? The only thing I found was on the March 11 notes saying "Darkflight's movement speed increase no longer stacks with Burning Rush or Burst of Speed."
    It took 6 months for them to comment on the Gateway change, and there's still been no confirmation as to whether the nerf to Void Ray was intended, or the additional undocumented nerf to Hellfire that happened a few weeks after 5.4 was released. Not unusual that things get 'overlooked' think I put together a full page of Warlock changes for 5.1 that never made it to the patch notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    It took 6 months for them to comment on the Gateway change, and there's still been no confirmation as to whether the nerf to Void Ray was intended, or the additional undocumented nerf to Hellfire that happened a few weeks after 5.4 was released. Not unusual that things get 'overlooked' think I put together a full page of Warlock changes for 5.1 that never made it to the patch notes.
    Kind of what I figured. Just wanted to make sure I didn't overlook it.