Deleted

Exclamation WoW PvP Concern.

Hey everyone! :-)

I have for a long time now been concerned about the PvP aspect of Wow, for years now to be it's been feeling a lot more like Pve with random enemy players around. Where im getting at is: let's take AV for instance (great example) AV used to be my all time favourite BG some years back, during the time when objectives were a part of winning =} back when people would actually have to take bunkers and graveyards and not just run in 2 big zergs to the enemy base and go frenzy on the captain = win.. Because that's what it's become! It's really upsetting because wow has such a great PvP potential but it seems objectives has been forgotten and people just run past eachother, maybe because Blizzard allows it to be possible? What are your thoughts on this topic?

Best regards and have a good day =)

- - - Updated - - -

It kinda feels like a Pve rush against the other faction :-/

AV and IoC are not pvp battlegrounds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    Exactly my point :-) AV used to be PvP + objectives = win

Deleted
    With there seemingly being more bots than players around the clock, barely anything is nowadays.

My advice v would be to play one of the numerous other battlegrounds if it bothers you. Are you horde by chance?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitethe View Post
    My advice v would be to play one of the numerous other battlegrounds if it bothers you. Are you horde by chance?
    I ended up blocking AV and IoC as Horde - After this my win ratio went to about 65-70% wins.

tho ur less likly to loss coz of bots in those go figure, theres always 1, possibly 2 things that cause horde to lose AV and (its not due to the ali bias map) ill let u horde figure it out
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2014-03-28 at 12:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    tho ur less likly to loss coz of bots in those go figure, theres always 1, possibly 2 things that cause horde to lose AV and (its not due to the ali bias map) ill let u horde figure it out
    I swear when i did play AV as horde, I was always the only person back capping to prevent them from killing the boss's..... go figure

Deleted
    The best strategy for AV is to split the group, half take bunkers, rest go for boss to be there in time for when the buffs fall on the boss. You can't blame people for using the best tactic to win.

If you want to actually PvP, do arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlepinch View Post
    I swear when i did play AV as horde, I was always the only person back capping to prevent them from killing the boss's..... go figure
    thats 1 of them amd have you ever wondered why aliance dont touch ibgy?