Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What do you expect after WoD and why ?! (Speculation Thread) (Next Xpac)

When the Heroes of Azeroth fight against the powerful Iron Horde , The Nagas and Nzoth lay siege in Azeroth . The Dark Below Expansion begins . The expansion includes The Emerald Dream Expansion
    -No New Class-
    -8 Underwater Raids + 3 Normal Raids---> Including the Raid of Nazjatar and The Raid against N'Zoth
    -No New Races-
    -New Underwater Zone + Uncluding Buff which allows you to breath underwater and that increases your movement speed by 180%.
    -New Zones: Isles of Kul Tiras , Emerald Dream etc
    -New Legendary Questline for Mages

Many leaders and soldiers will fight against the new force that threatens Azeroth including :
    -Alliance : Jaina Proudmoore , Shandris Feathermoon, Lyalia and Andiun Wrynn.
    -Horde : Sylvannas Windrunner , Sunwalker Dezco , Rexxar and Baine .
    Last edited by Arberian; 2014-03-31 at 04:37 AM.
    My youtube Channel : Arberian021
    WoW isn't all about new concepts or themes, it's about classic archetypes that fit the Holy Trinity gameplay style of Warcraft.
    Demon Hunter Class Idea
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Exercise releases endorphins that make you feel good, iirc, don't quote me on it

10+ Year Old Account
    Who is Lyalia Wrynn?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    An expansion cannot contain another expansion, just accept that the Emerald Dream idea is a lost case.
    Btw, from MoP and on expansions will tie in to eachother when it comes to story, so unless naga are heavily featured in WoD, don't expect a ressurection of the Dark Below nonsense anytime soon.

Probably something with demons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Who is Lyalia Wrynn?
    Lyalia is the Sentinel in charge of the Nelf forces in Krasarang. Where he's getting the Wrynn from I've got no idea.

Personally I think we'll see the Ogre continent next, with an Outland Old God as the final boss.

Because he didn't use the Oxford Comma, is why it looks like Lyalia Wrynn

Without being a lore nerd i think there will be some kind of attack on azeroth starting "while we were busy fighting on draenor"

I think the next expansion will have a new class myself(Not Tinker or DH, they are retarded IMO)
    An Old god will be involved in it somehow carrying the main story
    I hope it wont be a underwater expansion, sounds like more of a hassle to me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arberian View Post
    -No New Class-
    Just FYI, there will be a class-related addition in the next expansion.

If its not 4th specs, then it'll be a new class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Just FYI, there will be a class-related addition in the next expansion.

If its not 4th specs, then it'll be a new class.
    How come?

/chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by retw View Post
    How come?

/chars
    New classes or new class structures retains or brings in new players to the game. Also its been the pattern since TBC. Every other expansion introduces a new class into WoW.

Also I seriously doubt Blizzard will let WoW go on for 6 years without a new class.

Deleted
    Demons nd night elves I'm hoping. I thought this about this expansion but was wrong.

Deleted
    New classes or new class structures retains or brings in new players to the game. Also its been the pattern since TBC. Every other expansion introduces a new class into WoW.

Also I seriously doubt Blizzard will let WoW go on for 6 years without a new class.
    Blizzard has broken many patterns and pacts, many people had their thoughts about this game shattered because of new changes. Doubt is not a fact here.

After WoD? That the entire Development team gets fired after a 3rd straight fail-expansion and loss of another 2mil subs.

Then they go back and model the next expansion on BC and LK and maybe return the game to a good point.
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

10+ Year Old Account
    I could see this, While we are away N'Zoth & Azshara begin their assault on Azeroth.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by retw View Post
    Blizzard has broken many patterns and pacts, many people had their thoughts about this game shattered because of new changes. Doubt is not a fact here.
    They haven't broken this one though. Check the history;

TBC; 2 new races, Paladin and Shaman on both factions
    WotLk New class, Barbershop
    Cataclysm: 2 new races, new class/race combinations
    MoP: New class, 1 new race
    WoD: New models for old races, unknown class change

Next expansion: We're due for a new class.

Quote Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
    After WoD? That the entire Development team gets fired after a 3rd straight fail-expansion and loss of another 2mil subs.

Then they go back and model the next expansion on BC and LK and maybe return the game to a good point.
    Many people enjoy the game, if you don't then stop playing it and/or lurking on wow related fan forums.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arberian View Post
    When the Heroes of Azeroth fight against the powerful Iron Horde , The Nagas and Nzoth lay siege in Azeroth . The Dark Below Expansion begins . The expansion includes The Emerald Dream Expansion
    -No New Class-
    -8 Underwater Raids + 3 Normal Raids---> Including the Raid of Nazjatar and The Raid against N'Zoth
    -No New Races-
    -New Underwater Zone + Uncluding Buff which allows you to breath underwater and that increases your movement speed by 180%.
    -New Zones: Isles of Kul Tiras , Emerald Dream etc
    -New Legendary Questline for Mages

Many leaders and soldiers will fight against the new force that threatens Azeroth including :
    -Alliance : Jaina Proudmoore , Shandris Feathermoon, Lyalia and Andiun Wrynn.
    -Horde : Sylvannas Windrunner , Sunwalker Dezco , Rexxar and Baine .
    Another one for mages wasn't the Staff one during Cata enough, considering that there were two during Cata one for Casters and one for Rogues, before that there were only ever four legendary quest lines the two from WoTLK and the two from Vanilla the legendaries from TBC Twin Blades of Azzinoth from Illidan and Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury from Kil'jaeden are not really counted as such as they were rare chance drops and not a quest line.. And well out of all of the weapon legendaries only one Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury was for hunters.

So if Blizz do another class specific one hunters are due another one since they have not had one since TBC

http://wowpedia.org/Legendary

They haven't broken this one though. Check the history;

TBC; 2 new races, Paladin and Shaman on both factions
    WotLk New class, Barbershop
    Cataclysm: 2 new races, new class/race combinations
    MoP: New class, 1 new race
    WoD: New models for old races, unknown class change

Next expansion: We're due for a new class.

Except they said they're planning on toning down adding new classes. They flat out said it has been a balance nightmare to keep adding classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Except they said they're planning on toning down adding new classes. They flat out said it has been a balance nightmare to keep adding classes.
    Link?

10/char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    So if Blizz do another class specific one hunters are due another one since they have not had one since TBC
    Well only Hunter and Rogues has had a class specific legendary. And the problem with giving hunters a legendary bow is that no one else would be able to use it. It would be for one class only. If you look at the legendary items already in game you'll notice that they seem to favor making legendary items that several classes can use.

The list below only lists the classes that could acquire the items when it was considered current content.

Vanilla
    Sulfuras - Shaman, Paladin, Warrior, Druid
    Thunderfury - Hunter*, Paladin, Rogue, Warrior
    Ateish - Mage, Priest, Druid, Warlock
    *Not really a hunter weapons but hunters could acquire it.

TBC
    Warglavies - Warrior, Rogue
    Thori'dal - Hunter (yes I know everyone who could use a bow could equip it but lets get real, it was "class specific")

WotLK
    Val'anyr - Druid, Paladin, Priest, Shaman
    Shadowmourne - Warrior, Paladin, Death Knight

Cata
    Dragonwrath - Mage, Druid, Shaman, Priest, Warlock
    Fangs of the Father - Rogue

MoP
    Cloak - Everyone
    Last edited by zephid; 2014-03-30 at 09:21 PM.

When the no flying fails, they hopefully wont even attempt to make an underwater expansion. At least with flying they can enable it again, but making something underwater where you can't fly..

The whole underwater thing is kinda pants maybe they could be trying to see if no flying would work so they can make more underwater content who knows..

I think the next expansion will be badly put together though just like my comments here. Someone tries to be big guy/girl take over the world or trash it bla bla bla we go fight them but before that we have to go collect 5 bore hides and speak to 4 different villagers a few times, oh dont forget collecting jars and stuff. More people with new hardware will start to moan WoW is not running brilliant and stuff ontop of this and a huge increase in online store digital goods.

As for legendary.... Probably a legendary neck for everyone much like the cloak.