Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    You can have April Fools fun or a raid tier. Your choice, you can't have both.
    I can actually imagine that being a post. "Sorry guys, no April Fools this year as we would have had to cut a raid tier from WoD launch"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    blizzard acquire Goat Simulator 2014 and will incorporate it into WoD
    or

Goat Simulator = New Draenei models

Deleted
    Beta start soon

10+ Year Old Account
    #10: Racial starting zones are updated to level 90 to deal with the massive influx of level 90 players who don't know their race, spec, or class.
    #9: Druids get a fifth spec, Tree Spec. The spec is immobile and has no spells or abilities, but your fruit can be harvested once/reboot.
    #8: Stormwind Sewers get four new rare elite turtles names Leonard, Donald, Michael and Raff.
    #7: During the Warchief swearing-in ceremony, Blizzard pulls a George R R Martin and kills Thrall, Lor'themar, Aggra, and Varok Saurfang, while Gamon loses an arm and a horn.
    #6: Warriors replace their Storm Bolt talent with Stance Dance Revolution.
    #5: All boss sounds replaced with murloc gurgles.
    #4: Blizzard reveals that the WoD Garrison project actually only involves the balding bespectacled foul-mouthed teacher from South Park.
    #3: Blizzard announces Patch 5.6, the Return of Neptulon. It is then immediately cancelled.
    #2: The WoD raiding difficulties are updated. They are now LFR (Monday evening version), pre-heroic, LFR, Flex, Flex-Casual, Normal, Above Average, Heroic, Mythic, Ultra Mythic, and Balls of Steel. Dying in LFR (Monday) grants you a personal +25% stacking buff to damage, healing, health, and chance to get loot. Dying in a boss encounter in Balls of Steel difficulty deletes your character and uninstalls Wow from your hard drive.
    #1: Posters are placed around Horde cities promoting Basic Campfire for Warchief. "He's got Spirit. +4 Spirit!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Exerus View Post
    My guess is the same april fools that has happened the last 2 years, blizz has gotten lazy with some of the things they made a tradition.
    They didn't do one last year. But feel free to continue with the Blizzard Trolling that makes up most discussions here.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

15+ Year Old Account
    Joke patchnotes about WoD, i want it, badly
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

April Fools would cost a raid tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Subject: WoW's joke patch notes!

Wow, yet another year has gone by for WoW!

We wanted to thank you again for continuing to play World of Warcraft with us. With the return of a certain large dragon, this has been a rough year for the world of Azeroth. On the other hand, that means heroes like you are needed more than ever.

Get out there and defend a shattered world!

The WoW Dev Team

An April Fools joke would cost you a raid tier, so nothing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maekito View Post
    With April Fools day tomorrow I am expecting Blizzard to troll us hard with some kind of announcement to get the community to take up arms.

What is your speculation on what that might be?

My guess would be the announcement that Garrosh will be the main boss of WoD. That will get people going!
    It used to have effort involved with it. But in todays age of "That would take a raid teir"

they have, themselves, put themselves in a corner where they can never have any fun because they themselves use that excuse for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by aviectus View Post
    Send a mail to EVERYONE about beta invite, link leads to Rick roll video.
    THAT would be epic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    An April Fools joke would cost you a raid tier, so nothing
    I don't blame the community for saying april fools is a waste of time. There was a time i woulda said shut up, but Blizzard themselves never do anything fun anymore. they can't when they constantly run the bullshit excuse "Raid teir"

Never stopped them in wrath or TBC

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    #10: Racial starting zones are updated to level 90 to deal with the massive influx of level 90 players who don't know their race, spec, or class.
    #9: Druids get a fifth spec, Tree Spec. The spec is immobile and has no spells or abilities, but your fruit can be harvested once/reboot.
    #8: Stormwind Sewers get four new rare elite turtles names Leonard, Donald, Michael and Raff.
    #7: During the Warchief swearing-in ceremony, Blizzard pulls a George R R Martin and kills Thrall, Lor'themar, Aggra, and Varok Saurfang, while Gamon loses an arm and a horn.
    #6: Warriors replace their Storm Bolt talent with Stance Dance Revolution.
    #5: All boss sounds replaced with murloc gurgles.
    #4: Blizzard reveals that the WoD Garrison project actually only involves the balding bespectacled foul-mouthed teacher from South Park.
    #3: Blizzard announces Patch 5.6, the Return of Neptulon. It is then immediately cancelled.
    #2: The WoD raiding difficulties are updated. They are now LFR (Monday evening version), pre-heroic, LFR, Flex, Flex-Casual, Normal, Above Average, Heroic, Mythic, Ultra Mythic, and Balls of Steel. Dying in LFR (Monday) grants you a personal +25% stacking buff to damage, healing, health, and chance to get loot. Dying in a boss encounter in Balls of Steel difficulty deletes your character and uninstalls Wow from your hard drive.
    #1: Posters are placed around Horde cities promoting Basic Campfire for Warchief. "He's got Spirit. +4 Spirit!"

Couple of those actually made me chuckle..#2, #3 (although Emerald Dream would be a better choice i think) and #1

Probably nothing again.

Blizz hasn't made a good April Fool's joke in years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pandas.

(lol.)

Deleted
    Its not that funny, I don't really get the people who get excited about it. Maybe I'm just a grumblebum.

I think last year they just used old stuff because they were working on the new raid tier at the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennoyer View Post
    I think last year they just used old stuff because they were working on the new raid tier at the time.
    Recycling old jokes would cost a raid tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    If you actually could read you would know it said "anywhere between now and December 2014" and not that its getting released in December.
    If you actually can understand what you read, it very well could be released in December. BETWEEN BETWEEN....that means it can be released late December. Good day sir troll

10+ Year Old Account
    I would die laughing if they released a May date for WoD... in 2015.