Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Blizz has most likely been withholding info because they kinda had an expansion coming out for another game and didn't want to steal the hype away from it. Expect a lot more news probably at PAX.

I suspect some of the people who are so desperate for info are just addicted to things they can criticize/debate about here on the forums to pass their time. It's especially heated between beta info and the end of the expansion allowing for hindsight cleverness. Without it and having beaten the dead undead horse that is no flying in 6.0 Draenor, there's nothing to debate but the lack of things to debate about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    I suspect some of the people who are so desperate for info are just addicted to things they can criticize/debate about here on the forums to pass their time. It's especially heated between beta info and the end of the expansion allowing for hindsight cleverness. Without it and having beaten the dead undead horse that is no flying in 6.0 Draenor, there's nothing to debate but the lack of things to debate about.
    I don't think it has anything to do with forums. Most of the people that post here are legitimately interested, even if they are critical.

For example, if people didn't care, they wouldn't bother to criticize. Believe me, they care.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Since they have to design the world with the very real possibility of allowing flying the patch after, doubtful.
    Putting flying into an expansion is an expensive and time consuming activity. If they don't have flying in WoD now, they're aren't going to put it in any time soon. "Wait and see" is code for "we ran out of time to put flying in WoD and we're waiting as long as possible before we tell you."

Quote Originally Posted by pozi View Post
    ...Strange.

At least to me, it's a little bit suspicious there is no news, no new gameplay videos, no new screenshots, not at all.

This, and the 7 months pre-order tell two possible things :

1- the expasion is around the corner (may, june release) or

2- the expasion really isnt ready till fall and this is gonna cost blizz a million subs at least.

what do you think?
    They're billionaires, they don't care, why do you?