Thread: Capping 50 90s!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphamage View Post
    I have a family, a job, friends to meet. No time to cap more than 5. Gz for doing this but don't forget that WoW is just a game and success in that does not mean a thing except that you play a lot.
    Why do people keep spouting this crap? Lol Your family, job and friends to meet mean nothing, Literaly, someone with 1 level 90 could accuse you of the same things, One person that might spend an hour a day AFKing or raiding, and the other person (like the OP) might spend it leveling.

Seriously, expand your views a bit, Because it looks silly when someone says things like that.

OP: great job, I couldn't go through the content that many times lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    If you only cap chars and go to the next it won't take long I guess.
    I currently run with the rule, all my 90's most atleast have the Timeless set on.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I currently run with the rule, all my 90's most atleast have the Timeless set on.
    Yea, same and at the end I was sitting on a hell of a lot of timeless pieces that I couldn't use. Made quite a good profit on sha crystals

But I do have 1 heroic geared character, another 2 characters in normal gear, and a bunch in lfr gear. I recently stopped raiding (and raidleading) my guild, so it's not like I've only been leveling.
    Last edited by elfox; 2014-04-05 at 09:38 AM.

I thought I was a no life and big loser with 3 level 90s.
    Guess not ...

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Guess not ...
    Great way to see yourself =)

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Guess not ...
    I didn't realize the amount of 90s dictated how much of a loser you are..

I can see a lot of people think I'm a no life for doing this, but look at how many threads there are just on this forum about how people want more content and they have nothing to do. I might have felt the same way, but I decided to use that time to level, instead of just afk'ing in the capitals like everyone else. So if it makes me a no life to do something with my play time instead of standing around whining about lack of content...
    Some people pvp, some people pve, and some people level alts. That I did that instead of getting 14/14hc or high rating in pvp don't mean much else than different priorities in the game.

I just need to ask how? I can't imagine playing through the same content that many times, the game is pretty good, but 50 times? Nope.

So you can never make another alt even if it comes a new race/class without deleting a level 90... Gratz to that -.-

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    So you can never make another alt even if it comes a new race/class without deleting a level 90... Gratz to that -.-
    Class yeah, but there's always race change.

PS - I'm sure he isn't super attached to all of them, since it is near impossible to maintain that many characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Class yeah, but there's always race change.

PS - I'm sure he isn't super attached to all of them, since it is near impossible to maintain that many characters.
    Yea I aint very attached And I already dont have any goblins / pandarens, and only have 1 worgen.. New races don't bother me too much! But I'm sure I could handle deleting a character to level a new class if it came to that.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    GZ, it's gonna be awesome farming the love rocket in sfk queue on all 50 chars. All those chances at getting the rare mount haha. Good job.

Ps. Time to attach a new account to your battle.net
    Last edited by Glaziola; 2014-04-05 at 10:23 AM.

Grats dude. Lots of hard work there!

Well paid...

Nah you already said you didn't buy them but I just wanted to say that... well PLAYED instead

Quote Originally Posted by Alphamage View Post
    I have a family, a job, friends to meet. No time to cap more than 5. Gz for doing this but don't forget that WoW is just a game and success in that does not mean a thing except that you play a lot.

I have a life. No time to cap any characters.. Gz for doing this but don't forget that WoW is just a game and success in that does not mean a thing except that you play a lot.

amidoinitrite. Sounds like you're jealous this guy could accomplish something that you couldn't even you tried.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just have a look at how many alts multiboxers have like, prepared, hundreds of max level toons. Literally.

Nothing wrong with someone leveling toons, myself I HC Raid on main, and Normal Soo on 2 alts, all 3 toons have legendary cloak for ages now, thats because I mutliboxed those 3 to get the cloak, rest of my 90's dont, as they are more for prof juggling, gold making.

If people like alts and levelling and can afford it, they really should look into 2-3 accounts or so and play the toons all at once, so easy in RF, dungeons, and in some normal SOO and its so easy to do then what people think.

I could never play 1 account been boxing since BC, just far more beneficial to me and less time consuming running x5 accounts, and using my top 5 at once for gearing, esp in a new xpac, while others use 1 toon then eventually start rolling the alts, mines x5 in one go and love it

Friend does x2 boxing another x3, and 2 others do x5, comes in handy when we go into 1-2 tier older content for farming pets/mounts achieves hehehe.

Game is upto You in how you want to play or how much You do Play. Long as You the paying individual is having fun and hurting no1 who cares
    A woman should never invest in a relationship she wouldn't want her daughter in, nor allow any man to treat her in a way her son would get scoled for.

Can barely make myself level another one (have 5 90's) questing in wow is so damn boring, same shit everytime. If there where some events like in rift or GW2 it would be more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    If you only cap chars and go to the next it won't take long I guess.
    People make this mistake all the time. When someone says "I've got X Lv. 90s" very often most of them are seriously undergeared.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reading this thread, I started wondering...
    ...are you gonna level them all to 100?

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations but I think you should try out some other games/mmos.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    congrats on 40 useless characters