The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

25 man heroic Garrosh.

My guild is on heroic garrosh, 25 man. I was wondering what are the best class combos to send for engineers? They'd rather keep me on boss since I'm pretty good single target dps and cleave dps. So as I said, which classes/spec would be best and how many people?

We send our two rogues and an alternating warlock so that they can use the portal both times.

Rogues are the best class with both mobility, burst and ability to hide from the farseers so they blunder into the iron stars.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    We send our two rogues and an alternating warlock so that they can use the portal both times.

Rogues are the best class with both mobility, burst and ability to hide from the farseers so they blunder into the iron stars.
    We have 1 rogue, what would be best to send with him? Excluding a lock for now

Rogues > Shadow Priest=Locks(Destro) > Hunters > Anything else.

We send our 3 rogues + someone else just to be safe(usually me as a hunter >_>)

We send 3 warlocks, using portal + gateway on the first engineer and portal + burning rush / engi boost on the second.

It's normally a close call, but having 3+ stacks of backdraft helps you to fire off the first CB quicker.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by striderZA View Post
    We send 3 warlocks, using portal + gateway on the first engineer and portal + burning rush / engi boost on the second.

It's normally a close call, but having 3+ stacks of backdraft helps you to fire off the first CB quicker.
    Do you use grim of supremacy or sacrifice?

Also, would you send a lock with a mastery> haste build or mastery> critical build for higher hitting cb

Quote Originally Posted by nsgid View Post

Also, would you send a lock with a mastery> haste build or mastery> critical build for higher hitting cb
    You'll want to use sacrifice since you're able to literally swim in embers alot of this fight via adds in P1, and shadowburning/Immolating Weapons in P2/P3.

As for what build to use, i'll let someone else answer that. I've only ever used Mast > Haste > Crit on this fight.

if u have shadow priests in raid send them. loosing rogues and locks on boss/adds on p1 may cause a spawn on an extra wolf. sps are generally very weak on garrosh. in the other hand rogues and locks do double the dps on boss and adds.
    Last edited by precious; 2014-04-08 at 01:53 PM.

Spriests + Hunters best for engineer for obvious reasons.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

10+ Year Old Account
    As everyone has already said Rogues/Spriest/Warlock/Hunter are all good options. My guild uses 1 lock 2 spriests or 2 locks 1 spriest depending on who is in at the time. I know we did use a mix of locks+rogues during most of our progression. Ranged classes have time to get out there kill the Engi then get back to the boss and dps him for a bit, Rogues don't have that luxury.

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ah okay, any more input woudl be awesome! thanks to the rest of you for your input too!

shadowpriests >hunters > mages > rogues > warlocks

rogues and warlocks are just too good to waste on engineers, shadow priests are garbage nowadays so whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by nsgid View Post

GoSac, harder hitting Chaos Bolts. All of us use mastery/haste build, might run into trouble with the crit build since you really need to fire off CBs quickly. I'm slightly undergeared compared to the other locks (571 vs 578), so I saved up three stacks of backdraft for the first CB, as I've mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Zharradan View Post
    shadowpriests >hunters > mages > rogues > warlocks

rogues and warlocks are just too good to waste on engineers, shadow priests are garbage nowadays so whatever.
    Plantoide, if our S.Pries see this he will hunt you down

Deleted
    2 shadow priests and me as warlock (Destro).. Peace of cake