10+ Year Old Account
    --

--

I want to see more models for these guys!
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I really like the set, i hope they give me the option to be a bald female night elf, i really like how she looks and she reminds me of a close friend
    You have a friend that looks like dobby?

IMHO horde can have Tigons trolls, if ally can have human-wolfs, horde can have trolls-tigers. Good sub-race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You're buddies with Nosferatu?
    Nop, i have a friend that have cancer (don't worry, they detected it early so she's ok, but now she's bald, she doesn't mind, she's still pretty cute)

Yeah. Though Draenei female isn't final either. But apparently the Nelf got scrapped and do-overed.
    Well is almost the final, but is missing the animations and that's what gives the actual looks

Thats just Akama wearing one of those joke boob aprons.
    Lol, Akama is a DRAGQUEEN!

Looks a bit Protoss haha. But pretty good.
    I really like it but i would go with a male Broken and make him a mage or a shaman, the brokens look like a group of old but wise purple people :P

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    --
    all i can think is

"ME READY SCUBA DIVE!"
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Looking like it's getting time to play "avoid seeing the whole fucking expansion before I play it game". Lot's of browsing with peripheral vision, nothing worse than visual fatigue for something you haven't even seen live before. But who can blame people for opening their presents when nothing is there to stop you?

Powdered Toast Man can.

I was playing with this night elf female for a long time last night but I've decided to stop. I like how her ears flex and go to their classic point while she's aiming her bow though. I forsee A LOT of ear animations coming along to give their expressions more fun nuance. But those floppy dropping ears, I've always loved the perfect angle of the female's ears, I love how the males flop as they run, but this tickle my jimmies. I don't want to be that person nitpicking over one thing, but I'm glad it's in such a rough state. I just wish I never looked at it. I love a strong reveal.

- - - Updated - - -

One of the things I did with her was give her a bald top knot and the actual warden armor you see them wearing in Hyjal based on Maiev. Then I started messing with the rogue tier from TBC which is very evocative of wardens and Night Elves. Then I gave her this cloak. I wish they had a fabric system making cloaks like this possible.

Edit: Added some stuff, like hawk owls and a sheen on her blades and some feathers adorning her.
    Last edited by Yig; 2014-04-09 at 01:39 PM.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    Ooh, this one's interesting! This is the first time we've seen the one-eyed head variation on an Ogre with a single head! Cool.
    Last edited by Amozabael; 2014-04-09 at 06:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Garrosh eats buns and tea for breakfast.
    Quote Originally Posted by kjj92 View Post
    Last time Blizzard listened to some smart guy's random ideas, they ruined female worgen.
    *Sigh* Poor Worgen ladies.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    Well, I've seen a design made by a forum-goer here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...on-a-star-quot
    [IMG]http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/2681/kroka.png
    [IMG]http://wow.herniweb.cz/images/photoalbum/krokaas.png
    It's pretty good.
    I actually kind of like them. Maybe with some other facial options, but the overall feel and design is something I could get behind.

@ shoc

Try a female version of WC3 Archimonde (greenish/grey color)

Deleted
    Is there a way to see what the new models (gnome) in gear looks like? Is there an updated model viewer out yet or something? Thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naiomie View Post
    Is there a way to see what the new models (gnome) in gear looks like? Is there an updated model viewer out yet or something? Thank you!
    Well MMO-Champion model viewer have a couple of the new models, i'm not sure if you can add them gear yet :S

Deleted
    Well MMO-Champion model viewer have a couple of the new models, i'm not sure if you can add them gear yet :S
    ow :< Thank you for the quick reply!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naiomie View Post
    ow :< Thank you for the quick reply!
    Always at your service :P

just an offtopic thought, new tauren model is the most amazing of them all, atleast from what ive seen thru that model viewer. good god i hope troll will be just as amazing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomaz View Post
    just an offtopic thought, new tauren model is the most amazing of them all, atleast from what ive seen thru that model viewer. good god i hope troll will be just as amazing
    Yeah, it looks really good and for the people who said they looked way too "friendly", look at them attacking, Hell! even in the run animation they look pissed but in their swimming animation they look like they are having a good time :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomaz View Post
    I was really impressed with the animations and emotes. I haven't seen a new model I don't like yet, but seeing them moving and casting etc really brings them to life and makes you appreciate just how much of an improvement they are.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    I was really impressed with the animations and emotes. I haven't seen a new model I don't like yet, but seeing them moving and casting etc really brings them to life and makes you appreciate just how much of an improvement they are.
    Yep, i'm really looking forward to check the female draneai animations

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Yep, i'm really looking forward to check the female draneai animations
    I already love my Shaman's casting animations - seeing those animations done with the new fancy pants skeletons will be awesome! Can't wait to play them.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    <snip> TBC which is very evocative of wardens and Night Elves. Then I gave her this cloak. I wish they had a fabric system making cloaks like this possible.

Edit: Added some stuff, like hawk owls and a sheen on her blades and some feathers adorning her.
    I must look like this! Looks amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaniinchen View Post
    I must look like this! Looks amazing.
    Yeah it does look awesome, that reminds me that Blizzard should really add different types of armors, why in the back slot we only use capes? can't we use anything else???