CTA and 100 wins

For the hardcore daily pvpers, during cta (non 40man) how many wins can i expect on a daily basis with rougly 6-8h straight of same bg? kotmogu is coming up and missing 70, but got i feeling that i wont be able to get those during 1 cta. (non premade)

am i being realistic when i say its not possible or? (EU horde)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    10 man BGs are prone to premade groups, especially the CTA. 30 wins is totally possible within 1 CTA period, but it mostly comes down to luck.

Deleted
    Well i also need the Wins in Kotmogu so i'd be down to join you. You can check the armory of my Hunter Umbrae which i am currently farming this bg on. On the German Horde i havent lost a single Temple or Silvershard Mine in the last 2 Weeks with an overall high win percentage. So depending on how fast we win i think 100 wins is doable in one weekend. Add Medurion#1711 if you wanna do it together.

Number One Rule of CTA: Premades will always win. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    as it seems after 10ish bgs. horde always win. unless facing russians. then its over after 3 min since we cannot reach them.. heck i even got LoS error in the middle of the map

Yeah, no.

I've seen plenty of full 10 man premades from the Dun Modr realm (EU). Fully geared, smashed them numerous times with just random Horde players.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure I've dot-cleaved down entire premade teams in Kotmogu without realizing I was in combat with them ;p
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

yeah this didnt go as well as planned

41 played kotmogu played this weekend. won 12, either premades or russians basically. if neither its 03 in the morning and bot infested

Yesterday me and my guild won a staggering 37 Kotmogu wis. We had a 14 win streak going at the end there. Now I have all of my favorite past honor sets bought and stashed in void storage.

Premades. Forever.

Deleted
    You'd think that it'd be easy to get wins in ioc as alliance when its cta. But not on Silvermoon. I've been in queue for the last 10 mins, still waiting for it pop, meanwhile I played some horde on Ragnaros, where ioc queue was 1-2 mins, but every damn game was lost

Quote Originally Posted by Yonasknepper View Post
    You'd think that it'd be easy to get wins in ioc as alliance when its cta. But not on Silvermoon. I've been in queue for the last 10 mins, still waiting for it pop, meanwhile I played some horde on Ragnaros, where ioc queue was 1-2 mins, but every damn game was lost
    Im actually doing IoC cta on my alliance on silvermoon. yes queues are roughly 5-7min long. but ive gotten 51 wins out of 60 played, u can see it on the link here

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...atistic#21:153

thats yesterday and today. would have 100 already if the server didnt screw up as much, so 100 wins is possible, thread was about temple tho, wasnt that easy :>

Question is, if you are just going for wins, why do it on the CTA when you have a much greater chance of coming up against another premade group? If you form a 5man premade at any other time I would think your win% would be significantly higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    Question is, if you are just going for wins, why do it on the CTA when you have a much greater chance of coming up against another premade group? If you form a 5man premade at any other time I would think your win% would be significantly higher.
    mostly cuz i prefer RBG over Arena, therefore never close to cap, so doing cta for the free CP while i still have to do the bgs. but yeah il keep that in mind for the future for sure. thanks!

not even sure how to get 100 AV wins tho as horde.. sitting on 84 atm, with curren win ratio it would be roughly 88 fights to get the last ones

You've never see a US-Darkspear alliance premade, have you?
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Yesterday me and my guild won a staggering 37 Kotmogu wis. We had a 14 win streak going at the end there. Now I have all of my favorite past honor sets bought and stashed in void storage.

Premades. Forever.
    yeh i used to do "pug" premades in wotlk, we did 15man bgs, we mostly got players we knew was decent and had gear but it wasn't like you needed arena experience or anything, we won 83 straight games. (as alliance )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    Im actually doing IoC cta on my alliance on silvermoon. yes queues are roughly 5-7min long. but ive gotten 51 wins out of 60 played, u can see it on the link here

thats yesterday and today. would have 100 already if the server didnt screw up as much, so 100 wins is possible, thread was about temple tho, wasnt that easy :>
    I think I saw you in some battles, only played 11 and won 7.