Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    hes asking for advice for the first transition and you're advising him to push the warbringrs into the iron star path? *confused*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaib View Post
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-yn...ep/details/57/

if you click on 'damage by actor', you see who did how much dmg to the intermission adds, throughout the whole evening. your prot warrior is doing a good job, mostly everyone else isn't. one of our wipe evenings to compare with:
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...s=1623&wipes=1

obviously it depends how you split things up, I would guess what you do favors your warrior a bit? but overall it has to be more flat. if one guy pulls ahead that much, it looks to me like either people aren't maximizing their movement/dps time yet (dps waiting for a bubble to spawn on the middle pack instead of rushing to dps the last 2 groups for example) or your assignements are very good for the prot warrior and bad for most others.

if you only look at your last attempt, it evens out a bit more although you still have 3 guys pulling far up front with the prot warrior, hunter and one of the warlocks. again, your monk tank barely beats out your disc priest (who's doing a good amount though, 25% more then ours roughly). but those logs don't say that much as a lot is about who is assigned to kill what.
    you'll need to talk with your group and ask them what can be done to improve their dps, including changing assignement. also, there is no waiting, no one can stand about and wait for someone with a stun/aoe silence to arrive. if that occurs more then once, you'll need to change something so that it doesn't happen. the only good thing is that everything but the protective zones is 100% the same every go, so it's just a matter of optimizing things. but it's the roughest dps check in the encounter now.
    Thanks for the tips. I am the prot warrior and I solo the first pack on the right in transmission 1 with little help from our other warlock. I guess we need to do a little tinkering with the groups and optimizing our CD's. However this was our first real night on Garrosh practice so I guess we did okey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wuvius View Post
    -T1 - Fire (best to be partnered with someone with an AOE stun) can use only 2 things to interrupt the casts - Combustion (0.5 sec stun) and counterspell. When progressing it's probably best to go into the intermission with pyro procs active and just dump a bunch into the middle add then combust + cleave.
    you can frostjaw/deep freeze them, and gain the benefit of shatter for a quick pyro spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Karjis View Post
    Thanks for the tips. I am the prot warrior and I solo the first pack on the right in transmission 1 with little help from our other warlock. I guess we need to do a little tinkering with the groups and optimizing our CD's. However this was our first real night on Garrosh practice so I guess we did okey.
    1st intermission is responsible for a vast majority of our wipes at least.