Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Which two professions should i boost for my hunter ?

Help me choose the 2 best professions I should boost to 600. Currently considering JC/ENG or JC/ENCH. HALP !

They are all pretty even with engineering being more useful in raids and herbalism and mining not super good, I think I read that in WoD they are removing the dps benefit from professions so pick whatever you like tbh.

They're removing combat benefits in WoD. So go with what you find fun or interesting or whatever. Engi will hopefully remain fun. JC and ench are always good for money. Lw is good for making your own gear. Just pick whatever you see fit.

Quote Originally Posted by royen View Post
    They are all pretty even with engineering being more useful in raids and herbalism and mining not super good, I think I read that in WoD they are removing the dps benefit from professions so pick whatever you like tbh.
    Herbalism is the best proff for Beast Mastery.

@OP, go with Engineering + whatever other crafting proff that you like. Preferably one that'll make you big green in WoD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Metaphoric View Post
    Herbalism is the best proff for Beast Mastery.

@OP, go with Engineering + whatever other crafting proff that you like. Preferably one that'll make you big green in WoD.
    Well, I guess that would be JC since it tends to be beneficial at every point.

Quote Originally Posted by Techno View Post
    Well, I guess that would be JC since it tends to be beneficial at every point.
    Yup, on the other hand, Blacksmithing/Tailoring/Leatherworking are very profitable in the beginning of an expansion, especially on big servers where people want those BoE's.

As is JC and Enchanting, probably even more-so considering almost everyone and their mother will need some sort of enchant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayro1 View Post
    As is JC and Enchanting, probably even more-so considering almost everyone and their mother will need some sort of enchant.
    Considering they are reducing the amount of enchants/gem slots by a huge amount, maybe not :P

Quote Originally Posted by Alth View Post
    Considering they are reducing the amount of enchants/gem slots by a huge amount, maybe not :P
    That will drive the price up on the gems/enchants most likely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rulee View Post
    That will drive the price up on the gems/enchants most likely.
    Depends how easy the enchants/gems are to acquire I guess

Engineering.
    If you plan raiding then I also recommend Alchemy 'cause 2 hour flask is really cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say inscription ( for deck trinkets next expac) and alchemy if they get to keep the longer flask thing. All professions are useless raid wise next expansion so this is why I suggest these ones

Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    I'd say inscription ( for deck trinkets next expac) and alchemy if they get to keep the longer flask thing. All professions are useless raid wise next expansion so this is why I suggest these ones
    Engineering still still be the best, since Engineers get the utility perks. Even though they said everyone can buy the Rocket boost, Engineers will have a greater effect(more speed or longer duration?).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Engineering still still be the best, since Engineers get the utility perks. Even though they said everyone can buy the Rocket boost, Engineers will have a greater effect(more speed or longer duration?).
    I never heard they will have a greater effect can you confirm this

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    I what, source please for the "greater effect" thing? -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    Are they going to do the decks in WoD?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayro1 View Post
    Are they going to do the decks in WoD?
    yes from what iv seen

I mean, they've done decks the past 3 expansions, at least. It'd be pretty odd if they didn't.....(3 inscriptionists ready and raring to go).

10+ Year Old Account
    if you look at the front page there are deck icons dono if they are for the trinkets but one can speculate
    Last edited by Kissthebaby; 2014-04-19 at 04:50 AM.

im probably rolling engineer/enchanting on my boosted hunter