Deleted

Legendary Cloak Visuals while Shapeshifted

Hey, i was wondering if the legendary cloak visual effect, those wings, show up when you are shapeshifted. if so, can anyone post some images? thanks

Yes they show up. They look exactly like they would if you weren't shapeshifted, no screenshots needed.

They do, and they are positioned properly and all that. Looks exactly the way you would expect. Depending on personal taste and which form you're in, that means either awesome or ridiculous. I personally think healing-winged cat looks cool while any wings on a bear look retarded.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Deleted
    All the procs show up on most forms.It does not show up on fire cat, also tree form (glyph). Incarnation tree of life has its wings backwards, but it looks kinda cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsin View Post
    All the procs show up on most forms.It does not show up on fire cat, also tree form (glyph). Incarnation tree of life has its wings backwards, but it looks kinda cool.
    Amusingly if you turn yourself into a tree-form druid as a different class using an Potion of Illusion or Skymirror, it will display the cloak wing graphics.

Except unfortunately they grow out of the treant's left armpit, at a 90 degree angle.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Amusingly if you turn yourself into a tree-form druid as a different class using an Potion of Illusion or Skymirror, it will display the cloak wing graphics.

Except unfortunately they grow out of the treant's left armpit, at a 90 degree angle.
    Cloak procs do show for druids in treant (glyph) from as well, in the same 90 degree angle. Not sure why Redsin said they don't. Even in flight from they show.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Cloak procs do show for druids in treant (glyph) from as well, in the same 90 degree angle. Not sure why Redsin said they don't. Even in flight from they show.
    They do not. The only way you can see a proc on a treant is if you stay in human form, wait for it to proc and then turn into a treant. That results into an armpit proc. During the fight there is a small golden glow but wings do not proc in treant form. It does not proc in flight form or travel form, sure if you wait until it procs in caster form and shift, it will show, but if you stay in that form (flight, travel) it does not proc.

It does not proc in flight form or travel form, sure if you wait until it procs in caster form and shift, it will show, but if you stay in that form (flight, travel) it does not proc.
    I have had it proc while I was in flight form (not before shifting) many times. It shows as 4 wings for the bird. On longer flights I've had multiple procs, occasionally.

Deleted
    They do not. The only way you can see a proc on a treant is if you stay in human form, wait for it to proc and then turn into a treant. That results into an armpit proc. During the fight there is a small golden glow but wings do not proc in treant form. It does not proc in flight form or travel form, sure if you wait until it procs in caster form and shift, it will show, but if you stay in that form (flight, travel) it does not proc.
    To clarify: The cloak procs in treant form all right, you just don't see any wings.
    Switching to treant form while under the effect of wings will result in an armpit proc.
    Wings can proc while flying (just not the damage component); they look like butterfly wings here.

Deleted
    anyone has a pic of guardian druid with fury of xuen? in bear form.

Quote Originally Posted by BrunoRo View Post
    anyone has a pic of guardian druid with fury of xuen? in bear form.

There must be something with your graphics settings or something. I have my wings proc mid flightform often.

Deleted
    Birds with extra wings....