Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rerecros View Post
    starting off a thread with a link to isrealnationalnews, hilarious.
    no kidding, how about you all go outside and do something with your lives instead of sitting here arguing like schoolgirls? You'll be on to a new topic by next week and this one will be forgotten because you're all just clamoring for attention and to force your opinions/ideologies onto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    EU pretty much shat on Greece. It's pretty much EUs fault that the situation that exists in Greece now even came to be.
    And?
    Greece is part of Europe rite? Greece has been in the news here for having a little Neo issue, so it would mean stuff like that actually happens in Europe, despite the fact Djalil said it does not.
    We are all on the same page about the Golden Dawn rite? I mean people who have leaders that call Hitler great usually have an affinity towards Nazism...
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    The point everyones trying to get across is that Europe does have these problems, but they arent as hyperbolic as you're making them out to be.

And im 99% sure everyone thinks you have some kind of grudge, considering you make these threads constantly.
    Not really, every single European I've met here in the U.S. or in WoW has typically been a cool person. I don't have anything against Europe personally, it's just that the data is what it is and forces me to accept reality. I got gladiator with a French guy in s9.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastyfish View Post
    Better tell Greece that, unless that suddenly is not part of Europe?
    Situation got quite edgy in Greece. Golden dawn has been made criminal though. That should tell you about how acceptable racism is in Europe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    I don't have anything against Europe personally, it's just that the data is what it is and forces me to accept reality.
    I could say the same about immigrants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Never said it was full of rainbows. I said it wasn't a hub of racism. Some difference there.
    Legion of what tells you that?
    open your eyes, mate

Far right nationalist groups in Europe are certainly a concern - as they are everywhere.

There is no one in the mainstream of political thought within the United States or Canada who, in 2014, blames immigrants for anything or even views them as a negative when it comes to national advancement.
    LOL?

Oh I see, America has carefully divided immigrants into legal and illegal so it can focus all its hate on illegal immigrants while passing over legal immigrants, and now you're trying to act as if this is somehow meaningfully different.

If you had a more inclusive immigration policy like some European nations you'd be in the exact same boat they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Not really, every single European I've met here in the U.S. or in WoW has typically been a cool person. I don't have anything against Europe personally, it's just that the data is what it is and forces me to accept reality.
    There is no data that points at that.
    You said it yourself it was your own preformed beliefs.

can you not use ridiculous colloquialisms like "waffling"

wth does that even mean
    can you not use google

come the fuck on, dude, i have to google define half the shit you say but you can't even return the favor?
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    I could say the same about immigrants.
    But can you say the first part of what I said about immigrants? I don't think so teehee.

Deleted
    open your eyes, mate
    Who me?
    Who the fuck do you think you are mate?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    can you not use google

come the fuck on, dude, i have to google define half the shit you say but you can't even return the favor?
    ok, how does that apply to what I said at all? I can't make up my mind? huh?

- - - Updated - - -

Who me?
    Who the fuck do you think you are mate?
    I'm X, Malcolm X.

Deleted
    can you not use ridiculous colloquialisms like "waffling"

wth does that even mean
    It means you're bullshitting us all as usual.
    It's our fault for feeding you. That for sure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastyfish View Post
    We are all on the same page about the Golden Dawn rite? I mean people who have leaders that call Hitler great usually have an affinity towards Nazism...
    I'd rather see them go away but they're a result of politicians acting like idiots. Sometimes I wish some parties like that would come to power and gain influence so the the politicians could see the shit they cause by their attitude of "Hold my hands over my eyes and ears and I will not acknowledge the problem".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Far right nationalist groups in Europe are certainly a concern - as they are everywhere.

LOL?

Oh I see, America has carefully divided immigrants into legal and illegal so it can focus all its hate on illegal immigrants while passing over legal immigrants, and now you're trying to act as if this is somehow meaningfully different.

If you had a more inclusive immigration policy like some European nations you'd be in the exact same boat they are.
    I don't think so. We have lots of illegal immigrants, yet the mainstream of our society STILL does not pile hatred on them, only far-right loons do that. And what about Canada? Canada accepts more immigrants per capita than any other country on earth, yet it's clearly not in the same boat as you are.

Not really, every single European I've met here in the U.S. or in WoW has typically been a cool person. I don't have anything against Europe personally, it's just that the data is what it is and forces me to accept reality. I got gladiator with a French guy in s9.
    If we're talking anecdotal evidence, Americans have a strong reputation worldwide of being ignorant, isolationist and xenophobic. And domestically harbouring a backwards racist heartland that belongs in the Middle Ages.

I don't think so. We have lots of illegal immigrants, yet the mainstream of our society STILL does not pile hatred on them, only far-right loons do that.
    What do you think racist skinheads in Europe are?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Situation got quite edgy in Greece. Golden dawn has been made criminal though. That should tell you about how acceptable racism is in Europe.
    If *I* wanted to talk about European racism I would just talk about Romani people, because that casts a much larger net when it comes to ethnocentric/racist shit over there then anything about modern nazis can. ^_^

Like who cares anyhow? No society is perfect. People will always be the shit end of the stick no matter how hard we try to prevent it.

Nazis are just funny.
    I have never met one that is not into guys on the cool, so you know, in my life experience it's just funny every time they come up because I Just think about packs of overly tatted bleached jean wearing gay guys looking for an angry hookup.. lol
    Last edited by Tastyfish; 2014-04-20 at 03:23 AM.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Race is a classification system used to categorize humans into large and distinct populations or groups by anatomical, cultural, ethnic, genetic, geographical, historical, linguistic, religious, and/or social affiliation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(h...lassification)
    Ahahaha, you are simply too predictable. If you want to play that game, then let's play this one:

Canadians are a race by that definition and Americans are a different race.
    You are Canadian and dislike how health care and gun laws are handled in the US? You are a racist.

By your definition of race, every single person on the planet is racism any time they criticize anyone else.

Christians are a race, Muslims are a race. North Americans are a race, Europeans are a race; both of which are meta-races because then you have Germany as one race, Swedes as another, French another, etc...

Shit, if we use this as an example of what a race is: well then every single post you made about Europe is racism.

10+ Year Old Account
    It means you're bullshitting us all as usual.
    It's our fault for feeding you. That for sure.
    If you think I'm a troll, why don't you control + W and save yourself a headache? masochist much? lolz

Shit, if we use this as an example of what a race is: well then every single post you made about Europe is racism
    It is impossible for me to be racist, even under that broad definition, because I advocate hatred for no one.

ok, how does that apply to what I said at all? I can't make up my mind? huh?
    or we can like

look at the second definition

"oh hey maybe this one fits"

"oh hey, yeah, i went on for quite a while and brought nothing meaningful to the conversation in My Life Story: Gravemind Goes To Europe"

"that must be what they mean by waffling"

like whoa, sometimes words have more than one meaning

It is impossible for me to be racist, even under that broad definition, because I advocate hatred for no one.
    racism is not exclusively hate
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.