Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    or we can like

look at the second definition

"oh hey maybe this one fits"

"oh hey, yeah, i went on for quite a while and brought nothing meaningful to the conversation in My Life Story: Gravemind Goes To Europe"

"that must be what they mean by waffling"

like whoa, sometimes words have more than one meaning
    Or you can, you know, speak english instead of talking in some weird dialect of food references and pop tarts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    Or you can, you know, speak english instead of talking in some weird dialect of food references and pop tarts.
    That's pretty racist of you.

It is impossible for me to be racist, even under that broad definition, because I advocate hatred for no one.
    Woah, wait a minute. Where are you getting hatred from? Let's not forget that we have an equally vague definition of racism. So yes, you are a racist based on your posts and your definition of race. Further, even if we accept your narrow definition of racism as hatred only, his post was not hatred; it was simply a critique on why he dislikes their culture and how he feels it has no place in Canada.

Deleted
    or we can like

look at the second definition

"oh hey maybe this one fits"

"oh hey, yeah, i went on for quite a while and brought nothing meaningful to the conversation in My Life Story: Gravemind Goes To Europe"

"that must be what they mean by waffling"

like whoa, sometimes words have more than one meaning

racism is not exclusively hate
    Eurotrip 3: the gravemind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Europe has been having a lot of problems with Muslim minorities in the past 5 years or so, It's not surprising the old scapegoat of "blame the jew" is on the rise again. You got all constant wars and genocide going on in the middle east and africa creating many refuges. Too loose immigration laws and the failed ideology of multiculturalism; something that will never work in Europe. The threat of Putin's Russia which is becoming increasingly belligerent and quite frankly it's beginning to resemble Nazi Germany pre-1938. Europe is a pressure cooker right now, I just hope we aren't seeing history repeat itself.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Deleted
    Lol. And then he talks about intolerance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jordonus View Post
    Woah, wait a minute. Where are you getting hatred from? Let's not forget that we have an equally vague definition of racism. So yes, you are a racist based on your posts and your definition of race. Further, even if we accept your narrow definition of racism as hatred only, his post was not hatred; it was simply a critique on why he dislikes their culture and how he feels it has no place in Canada.
    The words he utilized connoted a visceral and strong hatred for those cultures/people who hailed from that region. That is racism, don't care what anyone has to say about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    Well Europe has been having a lot of problems with Muslim minorities in the past 5 years or so, It's not surprising the old scapegoat of "blame the jew" is on the rise again. You got all constant wars and genocide going on in the middle east and africa creating many refuges. Too loose immigration laws and the failed ideology of multiculturalism; something that will never work in Europe. The threat of Putin's Russia which is becoming increasingly belligerent and quite frankly it's beginning to resemble Nazi Germany pre-1938. Europe is a pressure cooker right now, I just hope we aren't seeing history repeat itself.
    I don't think I've ever seen such a pile of crap all piled up together like this.
    I'd like to counter your post but I really wouldn't know where to start.
    Please for the love of god, think of the children and never post again. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

The words he utilized connoted a visceral and strong hatred for those cultures/people who hailed from that region. That is racism, don't care what anyone has to say about it.
    Similarly to what people are telling you about Europe huh?

Yes, you don't care what anyone has to say about anything. The fact is that you are simply wrong, that it is not racism unless you admit that literally everyone is racist, and that you don't care to change your mind because you don't care about facts; you simply want to have your unsubstantiated opinion and that is that.

"Jews are good accountants."

Is the above statement racist?

psst: anyone with a lick of intellectual honesty will say yes
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen such a pile of crap all liked up together.
    I'd like to counter your post but I really wouldn't know where to start.
    Please for the love of god, think of the children and never post again. Thank you.
    Are you the resident European nationalist? Europe has a racism and social marginalization problem with its minorities and immigrants. Accept it and start the healing process instead of just denying it for the entire thread.

- - - Updated - - -

"Jews are good accountants."

Is the above statement racist?
    No, but it is not politically correct. Racism must be negative.

Deleted
    So, if you speak negative of something, even though it's true, it's racism?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post

Similarly to what people are telling you about Europe huh?
    I already know that no one cares about what I have to say about Europe, and neither does anyone (who matters) care about what you have to say about Europe. The opinion of everyone in this thread is essentially equally worthless.

It is impossible for me to be racist, even under that broad definition, because I advocate hatred for no one.
    You advocate some pretty intense hatred for europeans, bro, especially swedes it would seem.

Which I guess makes you a racist if we're going to be using that word for as insubstantial a perceived offense as possible.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Racism must be negative.
    Lol....................................

Deleted
    Are you the resident European nationalist? Europe has a racism and social marginalization problem with its minorities and immigrants. Accept it and start the healing process instead of just denying it for the entire thread.

- - - Updated - - -

No absolutely not it doesn't. I know cause I live in it. You don't, and you base your judgement on a week away and some weird sources.
    You know fuck all about it. End of story.

Plus, again, why did you group up antisemitism and antiimmigration?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    You advocate some pretty intense hatred for europeans, bro, especially swedes it would seem.

W
    plz

i dare you to link even one post in which I was advocating even a mild hatred for Europeans, much less an "intense hatred."

i dare you

racism

political correctness

I'm in a real sticky situation here! I have to decide whether I agree with you, or with the closest thing we have to a scientifically provable omnipotent superbeing.

Sorry, google wins.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

It implies non-jews are bad accountants; it has negative implications. Thus it is racist.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."