Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezminion View Post
    It is an OQ-feature
    ^^ Thanks
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Most likely some form of exploit/bug. Using all the stam increasing abilities (sans actually using the pet ability, stam trinkets and potions) most 570 ilvl warlocks sit around 930k hp raid buffed.

EDIT: Crystal of Insanity also increases HP, but I don't think anywhere near that amount.

Quote Originally Posted by carcrashcripple View Post
    Yes i did ask him, did not reply once. It was not a reload UI issue cause half of my realm went to watch after some1 said it in trade.... We all said he was full of shit (proved us very wrong).

There is no way possible to achieve a PASSIVE (please read the word PASSIVE) health pool that high as a 541 ilvl LOCK, regardless of stam gems (which aren't used [as per image]), 500 stats (from insanity buff), and 1x 2000 + stam trinket.

He has no external health buffs, as you can see in the image.

This is a bug or an exploit 100%, if any body has useful information on it i am all ears.
    Wait... Let me get this straight.. So because he had this much health, you went into Trade chat to flame a guy, who never offended you in any way. And you might have called him a hacker and exploit in trade chat amoung a few of your "friends"?.. Because you could not understand why, and it meant so much for you that you had to release some steam into trade calling out a player?... I begin to question you age.. As well as questioning myself if I should even bother to reply to a thread with such a personality behind it... He was clearly not inside Orgrimmar at this time, but outside dueling. And we must assume you yourself was in fact in Orgrimmar afterwards.. Either way, this must really have bothered you very much... I do not see why you even come to this forum for consultation, when it's obvious that you had to report this to blizzard. But the fact that you came here instead is either to release more steam, or because you yourself want to get in on the "sweet deal" and exploit. Now I begin to question why you created this thread in the first place, since I question your intentions with this thread.

I guess I give you my thoughts anyway, either you have some addon which does not show all buffs on the target, really the only thing I can think of since it's impossible to reach that amount of health, even with 2 pvp stam trinkets? (I believe, not sure though haven't tested.)
    If this is not the case, then it's an interface bug or an exploit. Most likely an interface bug.. (I doubt it's an interface bug since more people saw the same, however I also doubt you :P - So I still believe in the interface bug.)

Have anyone tried with the 2 stam trinkets in pvp btw? (He does not use them both, as for the picture he could only possibly use 1 of them.)

TLDR: Just report to blizzard and let them do the work, then you can go on with your merry way.
    Edit: - Added a TLDR Version.
    Last edited by DraCurse; 2014-04-13 at 11:01 PM.

Deleted
    I'm sitting at ~970k raid buffed, no idea how he could've do e this with a bug and I'm sure he couldn't get that go passively at 541 when I'm 576

10+ Year Old Account
    Most likely Void Sac+ Void Buff and some other stamina buffs

Just for reference, since some people still seem to not be getting it:

With the amount of Ilevel he had, even if he grabbed every possible item with stam on it, socketed every gem with stam on it, he would likely have a Base HP level of less then 700k. In order to achieve 1.5 million HP with long duration Passive Buffs (+%hp buffs, +hp buffs like flasks) he would effectively need to increase his Base HP by almost 120%. No combination of Personal warlock Buffs + flasks + food is going to give you THAT much of a long term health buff.

Chances are, he somehow bugged out and kept something like a high stack of determination upon leaving a LFR, and decided to show it off by dueling people outside of org.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Just for reference, since some people still seem to not be getting it:

With the amount of Ilevel he had, even if he grabbed every possible item with stam on it, socketed every gem with stam on it, he would likely have a Base HP level of less then 700k. In order to achieve 1.5 million HP with long duration Passive Buffs (+%hp buffs, +hp buffs like flasks) he would effectively need to increase his Base HP by almost 120%. No combination of Personal warlock Buffs + flasks + food is going to give you THAT much of a long term health buff.

Chances are, he somehow bugged out and kept something like a high stack of determination upon leaving a LFR, and decided to show it off by dueling people outside of org.
    Or the yu'lon buff from the timeless isle.

even the yu'lon buff from timeless isle only buffs your stuff by 20% or so. That isnt nearly enough to push you into the realm of effectively doubling your Health pool, even when stacked with the Demon Sacrifice health buff + flask + food.

10+ Year Old Account
    instead of figuring out another players health, op should figure out how to properly screen print and post images on sites..

anyhow.... Not sure if it's related or not.
    There might be a sporadic bug with the hp math formula.
    didn't take an SP, but during an ICC run for the legendary quest line yesterday, a hunter buddies pet had a whooping 50mio health all of a sudden. The health spiked that high, while we were going to wipe it. The pet almost killed the blood queen despite her being enraged.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

He posted via imgur. Beyond the fact that he posted his dual monitor setup, I don't see how he did it wrong.
    Oderint Dum Metuant
    #9482C9

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    instead of figuring out another players health, op should figure out how to properly screen print and post images on sites..

anyhow.... Not sure if it's related or not.
    There might be a sporadic bug with the hp math formula.
    didn't take an SP, but during an ICC run for the legendary quest line yesterday, a hunter buddies pet had a whooping 50mio health all of a sudden. The health spiked that high, while we were going to wipe it. The pet almost killed the blood queen despite her being enraged.
    The Blood Queen thing is likely a bug where the hunter in question was bitten by someone, and then didnt find someone else to bite, and got turned into a vampire. Getting turned into a vampire massively buffs your stats if i remember correctly. Stats buff carries over to pet, but pet does not become hostile when owner is MCd as a vampire would result in a Super Pet wrecking the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by DraCurse View Post
    Wait... Let me get this straight.. So because he had this much health, you went into Trade chat to flame a guy, who never offended you in any way. And you might have called him a hacker and exploit in trade chat amoung a few of your "friends"?.. Because you could not understand why, and it meant so much for you that you had to release some steam into trade calling out a player?... I begin to question you age.. As well as questioning myself if I should even bother to reply to a thread with such a personality behind it... He was clearly not inside Orgrimmar at this time, but outside dueling. And we must assume you yourself was in fact in Orgrimmar afterwards.. Either way, this must really have bothered you very much... I do not see why you even come to this forum for consultation, when it's obvious that you had to report this to blizzard. But the fact that you came here instead is either to release more steam, or because you yourself want to get in on the "sweet deal" and exploit. Now I begin to question why you created this thread in the first place, since I question your intentions with this thread.

I guess I give you my thoughts anyway, either you have some addon which does not show all buffs on the target, really the only thing I can think of since it's impossible to reach that amount of health, even with 2 pvp stam trinkets? (I believe, not sure though haven't tested.)
    If this is not the case, then it's an interface bug or an exploit. Most likely an interface bug.. (I doubt it's an interface bug since more people saw the same, however I also doubt you :P - So I still believe in the interface bug.)

Have anyone tried with the 2 stam trinkets in pvp btw? (He does not use them both, as for the picture he could only possibly use 1 of them.)

TLDR: Just report to blizzard and let them do the work, then you can go on with your merry way.
    Edit: - Added a TLDR Version.

I am confident from your post you lack the skills to read.

I never said 'I' went into trade an called him out.... I said that someone came into trade and said there was a guy with this much HP. As a result it being somewhat impossible i called him out and said he is full of shit. Never once did i say that I called the guy doing the exploit out in trade and QQ'd about it, non the less i did report it.

I am questioning your age also mate, perhaps to old to be on this type of thread, your reading skills are quiet bad.

Also when did i say anything about a "few friends?..." something you clearly lack in life to sit there and tear a thread apart with useless crap. I did however say "half the server" cause there was in fact upwards of 200 characters there within 15 minutes of this all happening.
    Last edited by carcrashcripple; 2014-04-15 at 01:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DraCurse View Post
    Wait... Let me get this straight.. So because he had this much health, you went into Trade chat to flame a guy, who never offended you in any way.
    He said someone in trade said there's a warlock with 1.5m HP and no one believed him so everyone went to look. How does that = flaming? o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Ineko View Post
    He said someone in trade said there's a warlock with 1.5m HP and no one believed him so everyone went to look. How does that = flaming? o.o
    Because we take the assumption that since he went into the town where the trade chat is, and notice someone mentioning the guy in trade. Then we can clearly assume that it bothered him somewhat.
    Furthermore he said that people called out the guy in trade, calling him an "exploiter" at least. We don't know what else he might have said or if OP said anything himself. Clearly OP would filter that out so he didn't seem to bad on this forum. Of course that's only an assumption.
    But OP showed at no point that he wanted to defend the guy as well, nor the opposite. We only have to assume since the guy himself we all talk about is not here. The warlock.
    However since he went from outside Orgrimmar to inside going on with his business, and notice someone in trade talking about it. Clearly it had not left his mind by then, even if it was just a few mins. Which indicates that he was bothered by the fact that the warlock had that much health, which he really shouldn't be.
    We can then make a further assumption that since we can see that he is a blood DK with a lot of health himself that his epeen got hurt, and he didn't like that?.. who knows....
    It's all assumptions, and we will never get a clear answer. Because who says we can trust what he says to us? It's all random strangers on the internet. Not saying OP is a bad guy here, but he do lack manners indeed. Especially considering the response he gave to my post.

Conclusion: He should still have just reported to blizzard and continue his merry way. No need to take it to this forum instead of blizzards forum or any forum for that matter.
    I don't see a reason for this thread to continue since clearly no one have come up with an answer, on this forum. And OP himself is clearly turning this into a mud throwing thread instead.

Edit: In fact I am quite certain that if OP contacted the customer support forum section, he would have gotten a lot more useful information. This way seems fishy to me at least. Blues and Greens are indeed quite helpful
    Last edited by DraCurse; 2014-04-17 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    BTW what is this addon showing item level of gear and enchant gems next to it?

You could install http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/kibs-item-level for the same thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes i did ask him, did not reply once. It was not a reload UI issue cause half of my realm went to watch after some1 said it in trade.... We all said he was full of shit (proved us very wrong).

There is no way possible to achieve a PASSIVE (please read the word PASSIVE) health pool that high as a 541 ilvl LOCK, regardless of stam gems (which aren't used [as per image]), 500 stats (from insanity buff), and 1x 2000 + stam trinket.

He has no external health buffs, as you can see in the image.

This is a bug or an exploit 100%, if any body has useful information on it i am all ears.
    We had locks in my raid during T14 progression who were 800k+ with gosac soul link. I am not surprised at all a lock has 1.5 mil now. It isn't an exploit. And edit the dudes name out. Not cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    We had locks in my raid during T14 progression who were 800k+ with gosac soul link. I am not surprised at all a lock has 1.5 mil now. It isn't an exploit. And edit the dudes name out. Not cool.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kripple/simple is my warlock, with gosac and soullink i float around 978k. Yes it is an exploit, you can not achieve that HP level passively for an extended period of time. Yes with external buffs it would be easy, but that was all passive health with no external buffs @ 541 ilvl (pvp gear)

DraCurse, you must have got butthurt from my response as it stated the obvious that you are a tool "but that is only an assumption".

Deleted
    I remember reaching 1.5mil hp on my lock in orgr one year ago, but that was with a lot of buffs

With 539 ilvl PvP gear, 2x stam PvP trinkets, GoSac+Soul Link & Crystal of Insanity I have 845k health.

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Ok? I reach 1.3M with 579 ilvl & Shadow Bulwark up (just below 1M without it).
    Last edited by Bonkura; 2014-04-20 at 12:16 PM.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kripple/simple is my warlock, with gosac and soullink i float around 978k. Yes it is an exploit, you can not achieve that HP level passively for an extended period of time. Yes with external buffs it would be easy, but that was all passive health with no external buffs @ 541 ilvl (pvp gear)

DraCurse, you must have got butthurt from my response as it stated the obvious that you are a tool "but that is only an assumption".
    Why did you even bother making this thread when you've already marked him as hacker/exploiter and debunking everyone who tries to give a rational explanation