Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Nothing sketchy about it, he admitted to merging accounts on the first or second page. That only nets you a load of mounts and FoS though, he still had to do most of the hard achievements.
    What are you on about? You get all achivs, from both accs when you merge them together, not just FoS. And no, he said that he did not merge accounts together, instead he just had "helpful friends"... does not look legit at all ... but oh well, people can spend their money how they want , who cares
    Nowish <Envy> Washed up, classic hero - Feral + War dps/tank PoV-> http://sv.twitch.tv/viss3

Quote Originally Posted by Neinen View Post
    Congrats OP!
    There's so much jelly in this thread though, it's almost unbearable D
    You guys are sitting on an online forum, posting about videogames, telling this other guy to get a life. Now, who really needs to get a life?

Infracted
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2014-04-22 at 12:23 AM.

Deleted
    You sir have actually beaten and won WoW!

Quote Originally Posted by kindar View Post
    That is... insane. Completing all the achievements isn't even the amazing part. I'm a pretty casual player and am edging in on 20500 points. It doesn't start getting hard til the very end, it's just a long long grind. I'm sure there'll be quite a few more with all the achieves before the next expac.

What impresses me more are the FoS. Just about every single one has been obtained. So many rank one titles. Missed out a bit on the wotlk and cata realm firsts, but good lord you banked hard on the MoP ones.

Then I looked at his pets. He has every single one, with the exception of 2 that aren't available to him. That's a true completionist. And... TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHTY FIVE MOUNTS. That's just... fuck. I thought I was ballin' with 223.

You, sir, have what I can only assume is the closest thing to a perfect toon in WoW. I'm sure you're already working on most of these, but these are the only things I can think of that would "improve" you:

-Full HWF BiS
    -Galleon and Sha Mounts (I'm sure someone like this guy is already doing 10+ kills/week WITH coin for these mounts, but hey. Still worth mentioning)
    -GET THAT LAST 750 AUGUST CELESTIAL REP WHY DO YOU MOCK US?

The only two other things I can think of aren't shown on armory, but worth mentioning: obtain every recipe in game for every profession, and complete every quest in game. I have a feeling you've already done both of those, judging by your intense amount of crazy completionism, but it's still worth asking if you've done it yet or not.

All that said, you get mad respect from me. I'm a total completionist when it comes to WoW, and I nerded out so hard looking through your armory. In fact, I bookmarked it so I'll be able to check your progress through WoD. Keep it up man, you're seriously amazing.
    you don't have 20,500 achievement points. you're not casual if you have over 10k achievement points

10+ Year Old Account
    Most insane WoW account ever seen in the history of the game. Super big gz to you my friend!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarecho View Post
    you don't have 20,500 achievement points. you're not casual if you have over 10k achievement points
    casual
    ˈkaʒjʊəl,-zj-/
    adjective
    relaxed and unconcerned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy dog shit in hell. Grats. Lol 205 FoS.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    casual
    ˈkaʒjʊəl,-zj-/
    adjective
    relaxed and unconcerned.
    a·chieve·ment [uh-cheev-muhnt] Show IPA
    noun
    something accomplished, especially by superior ability, special effort, great courage, etc

you won't outdo me ever. casuals don't intentionally go for achievements other than seasonal ones, and it takes them multiple years to do that. you can't be unconcerned and give special effort

Deleted
    GZ bro!
    You finished the game... What now? What is your next step?

Deleted
    It had to be a russian.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whelp
    That is worthy an own NPC and a FoS with your name on it
    Gratz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xupyko View Post
    nothing special - crazy multiboxing
    You've lost my congrats by saying you multibox. Some of them would be pretty hard but not for a boxer. Damn shame too.
    "Creating a world without Yuno would be meaningless."

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    What, do you think he somehow hacked Blizzard's systems and gave him all the achievements and not get caught?
    with the friend of a dirty gm its the only way i see this can happen

Quote Originally Posted by nowish View Post
    Gratz I guess
    Just wondering, how much money did you spend buying all those chars and transfer them to your b.net account?
    so you think there´s like 8 people out there with the same last name as him with the realm first so he can get it? , You cant just transfer chars from some random account to yours. Unless they changed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Xupyko View Post
    It takes 2 much time 2 get it honestly 100% and i sure if day has 48 hours not 24 I've got them all + dont forget about russian servers reality - if u play honestly this doesn't mean u will get the title.

Last achi - Prideful Conquest.
    Since last season all battlegroups were merged, and you still got rank 1, probably wintraded with ur russian pals in 5v5, this proves that rank 1 title doesnt mean anything anymore, not sure if it ever meant anything since there were wintraders since season 1, anyway gz on ur achievs

Quote Originally Posted by Xeroz View Post
    so you think there´s like 8 people out there with the same last name as him with the realm first so he can get it? , You cant just transfer chars from some random account to yours. Unless they changed that.
    He already admitted to acc sharing in the first or 2nd page.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeroz View Post
    You would be suprised what money can buy my dear friend Contacts can get you anything.
    Nowish <Envy> Washed up, classic hero - Feral + War dps/tank PoV-> http://sv.twitch.tv/viss3

Congrats man. I don't doubt he bought some unmerged accounts but still, it's an amazing accomplishment. A lot of jelly in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

My issue with this is not the player himself (Russian so it does not count).

No, my issue is that there are people in this saying "respect" when it comes to this. I feel the word "respect" has lost all meaning on this younger generation.

Respect:
    a feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements.

I know, it fits this situation well. However, the word should not be wasted on something so trivial as a video game. It should be used for people who REALLY deserve our respect.