Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uh guys, cheer up. It is not like that Russian guy has killed a president or something. He just got 100% achievements in a freaking video game. Why all the rage?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enyalius View Post
    THE IGNORANCE of your post, he admitted to cheating LOL, wow talk about someone who reads the first page and the last and miss out everything in-between LOL you sir failed so much.
    he only admitted to doing things the russian way when it came to r1 titles

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    This isn't simply killing players in PvP. This is hiring a team with real life money to butcher all compitition and grief them up to a point where an entire realm is shut down on leveling progress.
    No, only the top levelers on a low pop realm (which has like say 500 players in total). The top might even be people who also realm transferred to get Realm First. Who knows. I do know people on low pop realm are rather casual in nature so don't assume there was this huge horde of players who all got ganked. There was probably very little competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    he only admitted to doing things the russian way when it came to r1 titles
    Thats saying a lot. He has old ranks 1 which mean non FoS pvp achies too. Gladiator, 2700 3s. Arena master involved.

I would also say thats not the only thing he did the russian ways. Check his statistics for a bit and you will find it by yourself.

Deleted
    Even though you might not deserve some of those achievements, I think getting 100% completion is an impressive achievement, Xupyko!

Quote Originally Posted by Durantye View Post
    Lol 600 members in a guild? That is the weakest thing I've heard yet towards it. Do you even understand the sheer amount of money transfering over 100 accounts would cost? How would you convince 100 people to make and level new characters on a dead realm and gear up for pvping in a couple months on expansion drop??? No you wouldn't be able to convince that many people to do that and I know very few guilds that can even keep up 2 raid teams much less like 20 peoples worth. He said he had a couple people helping my guess is maybe 10 on each side how is that going to cover every town of every zone???
    Honestly there are certain quest crumbs and funnel points to progress. It'd be easy to find a couple quests that people HAVE to do in order to progress, and then camp those choke points, or quest givers. It wouldn't be as an impossible feat as your trying to make it out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacoz View Post
    Even though you might not deserve some of those achievements, I think getting 100% completion is an impressive achievement, Xupyko!
    Would be if he wouldnt have cheated. I guess many ppl font take cheating the way I do... to me it means the account became worthless instantly after it and has no value ever after.

Deleted
    big up to this dude real farmer

Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    Would be if he wouldnt have cheated. I guess many ppl font take cheating the way I do... to me it means the account became worthless instantly after it and has no value ever after.
    give it a rest your honour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

What in the actual fuck. Why would you spend that much money on something so meaningless and trivial. Server transfer for approximately your whole guild, that absurd PC, and all that for a fucking server first? Good god, I'll be the last one to tell you this but you need some priorities.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Deleted
    Buying achievements so gud =) Not impressed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    You had to cheat in order to get realm first. You have nothing to be proud of except for being wack and a cheating piece of trash. No one likes you, get out of here.

Infract me, please.
    How is this cheating? He just had people helping him, big deal. Happens a lot with server firsts. It would be cheating if he had used exploits or clever use of game mechanics that are against the TOS.
    You really need to settle down, your attitude and choice of words is totally uncalled for.

Deleted
    Congratulations!

This would be impressive if you did it without massive amounts of outside help and you even admitted to cheating. I mean how can we even take this seriously, you used something like 10 accounts? Is this a joke topic?

I've gotta say this is really, really impressive. Some of those achievements are super tough! Good on you!

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Agreed - however it isn't something that ONE person should take credit for. The OP posted as if 'he' earned 100% of the achievements.
    First, congrats to OP, I think it's an achievement and I think it's worthy of respect.

Secondly... The OP takes credit but it was never his achievement alone. He obviously didn't kill H. Garrosh by himself.

The OP is Russian and his English isn't perfect (better than my Russian). So it's hard to read an "attitude" into it; that attitude might exist or it might not in his native Russian.

someone has way too much time on their hands

10+ Year Old Account
    The Feats of Strength don't count towards achievements, he did get rank 1 legit in season 9 and win trading happens all the time. Or people transferring to other realms to get rank 1 there.
    I don't see what all the fuzz is about. Most stuff he did on his own (not counting group content).

Lot of negativity here.
    And the whole 'no life' argument, like someone else said 'time enjoyed wasting is not wasted;.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As an achievement hunter, I admire and envy you. I love working towards all of the different achievements, and when new ones come out I must complete them! It truly is nutty to know someone has spent their time obtaining every one. Good luck to everyone else who attempts such a feat in its own right!
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

It wasnt earned Legit. so remove the ach's and ban the account of all those involved as they exploited a mechanic to gain an advantage. You are not No.1 in anything and should be ashamed of yourself for ruining and griefing a low population server for your own benefit. Nothing but a scumbag, you and your pathetic little guild.