10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    You can use the vicious legs and boots to match
    Naaa, IMO it looks way better these way, but the boots should be changed cause it have a different color tone than the rest of the set

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Naaa, IMO it looks way better these way, but the boots should be changed cause it have a different color tone than the rest of the set

That's Whiteish albeit it looks good sorta or rather better on a Blood Elf(Bah).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aratra View Post
    /Snip
    Had that same set on my Paladin when he was a Blood Elf; only I didn't have the cloak you have due to having foolishly sold it so long ago that I was unable to retrieve it via item restoration/ticket. Had to use a Firelands rep cloak instead with the rounded bottom.

In terms of maces, you might like the Might of Mograine from Scarlet Halls; easily farmed, and it goes well.

9/10 set overall though; a personal favourite when it comes to Blood Elves.

Nothing special, been trying to get Wisdom's Hold for a few months now for a shield. It dropped a couple of times a while back before I got this transmog when farming Val'anyr but no luck on it since then.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know it's probably quite the common set to wear, but I like it and I would also love some feedback. I was going to get the Shattered Sun Offensive Shield to go with it, but I kinda like the way the dark grey Bulwark of Azzinoth breaks away from the all gold set. Other than that, I love the shoulders and the weapon, but the colours are a little bit off. Any suggestions there?

I've been using this 'mog for a couple of weeks now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestian View Post
    I've been using this 'mog for a couple of weeks now.
    They do use white+gold a lot on paladin sets... not that i'm complaining as it's easy to mix them. Ie. this; vicious gladiator set with T4 shoulder and T5 recolor helmet.

Last edited by mmoc64ace7a841; 2014-04-20 at 05:28 PM.

I guess it's really no different than Warriors. At least all our gear isn't dark brown.

Or DKs and their gunmetal grey with blue glowies.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Just to join in on the mix&match of white plate:

This one is the malevolent set with LFR Starshatter, but because I don't like the skirt on it nor the skin tight legs and boots I had to improvise a bit with the vicious PvP set.

This one has the T8 10man head, vicious shoulders, hands, legs and boots, and DS chest and belt. Abaddon also works instead of Starshatter, but it's a bit over used in my book.

This last one is just to demonstrate how the vicious legs work with the white recolor of T5 instead of farming for T11hc that can only be used with a tabard since the crotch is blue.
    Last edited by Cariboulou; 2014-04-21 at 03:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

10+ Year Old Account

This last one is just to demonstrate how the vicious legs work with the white recolor of T5 instead of farming for T11hc that can only be used with a tabard since the crotch is blue.
    Well my problem with those legs it that the color and texture is not the same, and is something that's pretty easy to notice, different white tone, the legs don't even have gold or yellow (It have creme), it have a more metalic texture, etc... the T11hc have a way better texture and color combination for that set, is true that it can only be used with a tabard because the crotch is blue, but still IMO the T11hc is the best option

Well my problem with those legs it that the color and texture is not the same, and is something that's pretty easy to notice, different white tone, the legs don't even have gold or yellow (It have creme), it have a more metalic texture, etc... the T11hc have a way better texture and color combination for that set, is true that it can only be used with a tabard because the crotch is blue, but still IMO the T11hc is the best option
    The vicious legs aren't better than T11hc when you're wearing a tabard, I agree. But some folks don't like to use tabards with their sets and that's where these come in.

10+ Year Old Account
    The vicious legs aren't better than T11hc when you're wearing a tabard, I agree. But some folks don't like to use tabards with their sets and that's where these come in.
    IMO... if you don't like to wear a tabard, don't use that set, there are many cool sets that can be used without a tabard but i get your point

Well if you like the look of the chest you're kind of SOL. Of course you can always wear a blue shirt and a belt like T16LFR, Alliance T9, or CM and sorta bring it together that way instead.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Well if you like the look of the chest you're kind of SOL. Of course you can always wear a blue shirt and a belt like T16LFR, Alliance T9, or CM and sorta bring it together that way instead.
    True, you can combine it with other items, i will try what can i do with that latter

IMO... if you don't like to wear a tabard, don't use that set, there are many cool sets that can be used without a tabard but i get your point
    I personally can't stand not using a tabard, that one was just for the others who can :P But it would be a shame to not use the set because the legs don't match a 100%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh goodness, the warrior tier set. -swoon- Looks like they will continue the theme of having belts be the new 'omg look at me' art for armor.
    Last edited by Sett; 2014-04-22 at 01:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally can't stand not using a tabard, that one was just for the others who can :P But it would be a shame to not use the set because the legs don't match a 100%.
    As Lumineus said you can always find some items to make it look good

Deleted
    My latest transmog. I'm liking it a lot. Still missing warrior set lookalike legs from ToT LFR.

Link to item list
    Last edited by mmoc243defdff8; 2014-04-22 at 10:32 AM.

Last edited by Malthanis; 2014-04-29 at 02:43 PM.