Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Amazing, just doing the archaeology and Gonna need a bigger bag achievements alone earns my admiration!

Quote Originally Posted by Dravex View Post
    I'm only curious how it is even possible to get 5000 Battle Pet's PvP wins and how long you have been doing this. This achievement requires a loooot of time. Gratz tho, seems like more people with 100% will come next week(s).
    5k pvp pet battles achievements done with 1 account and 1 toon took me 700-1000 hours total.

This guy (like many others) did it with more than 1 account. Most likely 2 wow accounts logged, one playing the game regularly and the other queueing for pvp pet battles.

At the date I finished it (like 6 months ago) there were ONLY 5-8 ppl around the world who did it the most legit way (1 account, 1 toon)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    haters gonna hate....
    BIG GZ MATE!
    The guy admits cheating and we are the "haters". In this particular case been a hater is the right thing to do having in mind all the things he did in order to get the most intense/hardest/time consuming achievements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    The guy admits cheating and we are the "haters". In this particular case been a hater is the right thing to do having in mind all the things he did in order to get the most intense/hardest/time consuming achievements.
    Quite impressive to get all these achievements. Seems like he did it by all means necessary. Maybe he is just a russian oligarch who could afford to hire/transfer guildies to help him accomplish the 100%.

I just think it's crazy. Not in a bad way.

Trem

Gratz man. I guess u're smiling at all these hating nerds.

If u want to "have a life" there is no1 stopping you from going outside or getting laid or w/e and there is no1 forcing you to browse mmo-champ like a maniac so u can convert you life misfortunes into rage on random people. Also hehe no1 is forcing you to wipe 5-10 times or maybe more in LFR/Flex, that being called a "casual" playstyle. Funny thing tho, when ppl can't do stuff they start blaming everything else and turn "casual".

I personally know that u can integrate wow in your life very well without missing anything. Or maybe randomly hanging out with random people doing random things that in the end make u yawn and feel mediocre.

Currently ranked #75 world achi pts says hi (best was around #33 or smth ) - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ACbalus/simple

Deleted
    5k pvp pet battles achievements done with 1 account and 1 toon took me 700-1000 hours total.

This guy (like many others) did it with more than 1 account. Most likely 2 wow accounts logged, one playing the game regularly and the other queueing for pvp pet battles.

At the date I finished it (like 6 months ago) there were ONLY 5-8 ppl around the world who did it the most legit way (1 account, 1 toon)

- - - Updated - - -

After seeing all your QQ and bad mouthing I went to the dictionary.

illegit
    [il-i-jit]
    adjective Informal.
    dishonest or unprincipled.

Vague, don't you think? I can call your effort trying to discredit a person illegit and I could be right about that from my PoV.

If what he did with pet battles is against ToS you should say that instead.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    It's a fine achievement, no doubt, but highly diluted given some of the sketchy tactics you've admitted yourself to using.

If cheesing the realm first level 90 and profession and rank 1 arena achievements was no problem for you, which others were also obtained "the Russian way"?
    Yeah, I don't have a bunch of respect for someone who did it that way. People who didn't sketch around - way more props for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xupyko View Post
    nothing special - crazy multiboxing
    Not really impressed. No matter what anyways else says, including Blizzard... I will forever think multiboxing is:
    1)The first sign you have a serious problem
    2)Basically cheating
    3)Unfair to others who are only able to play 1 account/character
    4)Sad

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceyx View Post
    Not really impressed. No matter what anyways else says, including Blizzard... I will forever think multiboxing is:
    2)Basically cheating
    4)Sad
    1, 3, and 4 boil down to the same thing: subjective QQ. Point #2 is wrong. It is not against the ToS; it is legal. Try again? Why can't people like you just attack him on getting some PvP achievements "The Russian Way"? Those points make sense. They're not too specific but we know what is meant, and we know what is being meant is against ToS.

Multiboxing, ganking, and using x-realm isn't against the ToS. Stop pretending they are.

lolalola, I agree with you.... I called stuff that are shady because I dont do shady either even if its not against ToS but you are completely right. What we should keep talking about (figurative speaking, already talked enough in here) is the things done against ToS.

The same way some ppl is calling us "haters" and "jealous" we can call them "fanbois" of a cheater, but that would be childs play and dropping to that level is something that doesnt go in mmo champion forums.

I wont be EVER tired of repeating this... LOTS of respect to the ppl who is about to get 100% achievements (this week or in a couple max) that did it the proper way, the "legal" way. For the rest, I hope all your accounts get banned because they are worth less than a new level 1 account. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulscorch View Post
    Gratz man. I guess u're smiling at all these hating nerds.

If u want to "have a life" there is no1 stopping you from going outside or getting laid or w/e and there is no1 forcing you to browse mmo-champ like a maniac so u can convert you life misfortunes into rage on random people. Also hehe no1 is forcing you to wipe 5-10 times or maybe more in LFR/Flex, that being called a "casual" playstyle. Funny thing tho, when ppl can't do stuff they start blaming everything else and turn "casual".

I personally know that u can integrate wow in your life very well without missing anything. Or maybe randomly hanging out with random people doing random things that in the end make u yawn and feel mediocre.

Currently ranked #75 world achi pts says hi (best was around #33 or smth ) - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ACbalus/simple
    You said so many stereotypes in 1 post that is increadible.

1) "all this hating nerds", what hating nerds? The ones that are pointing out he cheated to get what he got? So, you think what he did is PERFECT and RIGHTFUL and deserves in-game respect? Maybe you did that too? Wintrading? Account sharing? Feels weird that a guy like you (Who is up there with many of us on achievements, a person with a lot of game dedication) came here to congratz a guy who did the most important achievements by cheating....

2) The ppl blaming others in LFR sometimes are right (and no, I am not one of them) LFR is composed by a lot of ppl who might do some dmg during the fight and then AFK until its over and many times when you try to organize the group a bit you get bashed down by those ppl.

Please, cut off the stereotypes and be real for once, I can understand this attitude from a person who barely understand the game but from you it doesnt make any sense.
    Last edited by Xeh.-; 2014-04-23 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceyx View Post
    2)Basically cheating
    4)Sad
    Nothing in this world is fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaehatiel View Post
    Nothing in this world is fair.
    Yep. I am sure that you are happy with your welfare check.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Uh guys, cheer up. It is not like that Russian guy has killed a president or something. He just got 100% achievements in a freaking video game. Why all the rage?
    You're nuts!! That's what we all want! Kill the damn president!(Putin)

in my eyes this is not even a legit feat as you had a whole fucking guild ganking all other competition for the realm first etc

Bélthazor Destruction Warlock
    Greviouz Retribution Paladin

Deleted

Хируко pls

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtleswag View Post

Хируко pls
    Yet people fail to read a thread and post as if they know what they're talking about.
    Not even going to comment how it's done, want to see if you can figure it out.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Deleted
    lolalola, I agree with you.... I called stuff that are shady because I dont do shady either even if its not against ToS but you are completely right. What we should keep talking about (figurative speaking, already talked enough in here) is the things done against ToS.

The same way some ppl is calling us "haters" and "jealous" we can call them "fanbois" of a cheater, but that would be childs play and dropping to that level is something that doesnt go in mmo champion forums.

I wont be EVER tired of repeating this... LOTS of respect to the ppl who is about to get 100% achievements (this week or in a couple max) that did it the proper way, the "legal" way. For the rest, I hope all your accounts get banned because they are worth less than a new level 1 account. Enjoy!

You said so many stereotypes in 1 post that is increadible.

1) "all this hating nerds", what hating nerds? The ones that are pointing out he cheated to get what he got? So, you think what he did is PERFECT and RIGHTFUL and deserves in-game respect? Maybe you did that too? Wintrading? Account sharing? Feels weird that a guy like you (Who is up there with many of us on achievements, a person with a lot of game dedication) came here to congratz a guy who did the most important achievements by cheating....

2) The ppl blaming others in LFR sometimes are right (and no, I am not one of them) LFR is composed by a lot of ppl who might do some dmg during the fight and then AFK until its over and many times when you try to organize the group a bit you get bashed down by those ppl.

Please, cut off the stereotypes and be real for once, I can understand this attitude from a person who barely understand the game but from you it doesnt make any sense.
    I have respect for acquiring say 99% of the achievements in a legit way regardless of if the person is Xeh or Xupyko or some random grandma. Its nothing personal. So I also have respect for this guy. Especially from an organization PoV.

That doesn't mean I need to respect the achievements he earned where he cheated.

If he merged accounts who weren't owned by him this is against ToS.

If he did win trading which appears he did yes this is also cheating and against ToS.

Ganking? Not against ToS.

The world isn't black and white, start thinking in colours.

Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    I have respect for acquiring say 99% of the achievements in a legit way regardless of if the person is Xeh or Xupyko or some random grandma. Its nothing personal. So I also have respect for this guy. Especially from an organization PoV.

That doesn't mean I need to respect the achievements he earned where he cheated.

If he merged accounts who weren't owned by him this is against ToS.

If he did win trading which appears he did yes this is also cheating and against ToS.

Ganking? Not against ToS.

The world isn't black and white, start thinking in colours.
    What his guild did is not something I am against, not the nicest thing ever but as soon as is not against ToS I dont mind and would respect it. I am here only talking about wintrading/cheating/accountmerging/account sharing.

I am very happy with my 99% achievements and would never do anything "shady"/against ToS to have 100% no mather how much I want it.

Deleted
    What his guild did is not something I am against, not the nicest thing ever but as soon as is not against ToS I dont mind and would respect it. I am here only talking about wintrading/cheating/accountmerging/account sharing.

I am very happy with my 99% achievements and would never do anything "shady"/against ToS to have 100% no mather how much I want it.
    We agree on that, but the best heroes in the world have done also cruel things. There is no need to judge the person, we can just judge the deeds instead.

Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    We agree on that, but the best heroes in the world have done also cruel things. There is no need to judge the person, we can just judge the deeds instead.
    I understand what you saying but I am sorry, there is no way I will ever accept a cheater in an online video game and this guy's account is worth less than a new account with a level 1 in it to me.
    Last edited by Xeh.-; 2014-04-25 at 02:09 AM.

I understand what you saying but I am sorry, there is no way I will ever accept a cheater in an online video game and this guy's account is worth less than a new account with a level 1 in it to me.
    It can be worth nothing to you, but when he decides to sell his account then I'm pretty sure people are going to pay a fuckton for that account.