Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Screw Ghostcrawler, I want Drye's autograph on BlizzCon 2014!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    Screw Ghostcrawler, I want Drye's autograph on BlizzCon 2014!
    Wow. Get with it. Ghostcrawler is soooooo 2011.

The Cult of Drye is still entertaining
    Obvs just jealous because they have a cuter avatar than you. Totally.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Right but, I think he enjoys the ego boost of being perceived as infallible just a bit
    You know me too well, Yvaelle.

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimeez View Post
    Obvs just jealous because they have a cuter avatar than you. Totally.
    His blue elmo is pretty adorable
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is full of trolls. TROLLS! I'm telling ya!

Either that, or I just didn't realize how extremely lost most players are at this game.

Void Shift is not even on a global CD. When I was progress raiding I found myself saving a persons life almost every single pull on a progress fight.

If you don't bind it to an easily accessable keybind, have raid frames centerized on your UI, easily accessable, tracking abilities such as Purgatory, Cauterize etc. you are doing it terribly, terribly wrong. Most players dont realize how bad they are.

This goes for Shadow, Disc. and as Holy.

Same with all other classes with utility spells such as Sacrifice, Guidance, LoH etc. etc. etc. After I forced players who werent properly using Grid or Vuhdo to do so, in a highly visable place with mouseover macros, I noticed a considerable difference.

Having this extra layer of security in your raid just saves you for a tremendous amounts of wipes!

To me there is nothing more frustrating about this game than people who play this game ''seriously'' for many hours a day/week, yet don't have basic stuff like this sorted. You have no idea how much you are missing out, and trust me. I have seen it! Over and over.
    Last edited by MyCelar; 2014-04-24 at 03:39 AM.

This entire pointless thread can be summarized with "IF U NO VS U NO GUD" and "NO U".

Buy roses and say your goodbyes because it's going away. You can make great use of it until then? Give yourself a round of applause.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    His Cookie Monster is pretty adorable
    fixed that for ya

Quote Originally Posted by MyCelar View Post
    hilarious rant
    At risk of asking a question I probably already know the answer to and I really don't care to but... I really hope you don't think void shift and pally sac are the same type of utility...

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    fixed that for ya
    Thanks, it's like 6am here and I've been up all week writing white papers - my brain was like "Why is elmo blue? Isn't he red? No, there is definitely a blue one... No, googly eyes - fuzzy round face - that's elmo - you're losing it Yva!"

... Totally Cookie Monster...

*hands in my childhood card sullenly* I have forsaken you Cookie Monster
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

I would really like it if VS was saved in some form. Feel like their quest to trim abilities claimed too many of the cool new abilities we got in MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    Who in their right mind would take this over the PoM one? A tank CD with a healing debuff that you would use *maybe* once per fight with the new "triage" system or a constant aoe heal.
    Arguably a spell like this is more powerful in a world of triage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by calamari View Post
    this entire pointless thread can be summarized with "if u no vs u no gud" and "no u".
    y u no vs?

Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    y u no vs?

because he no gud.

Quote Originally Posted by MyCelar View Post
    This thread is full of trolls. TROLLS! I'm telling ya!
    I'm sorry, I couldn't read your post, the letters are too tiny. Could you retype your whole post again, preferably in Size 8 this time. Oh and try CAPS as well, it makes you sound more serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    y u no vs?

I use it almost every fight, since I'm mostly stuck doing terrible pugs with paper tanks I get plenty of use out of VS. Won't miss it when it's gone though, PW:S + Flash Heal does the job of carrying healers more often than not, without costing you a health bar to cast.
    Last edited by Calamari; 2014-04-24 at 11:24 AM.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    fixed that for ya

At risk of asking a question I probably already know the answer to and I really don't care to but... I really hope you don't think void shift and pally sac are the same type of utility...
    What on earth is your point? :P

Of course it is. If someone is dropping low, you sacrifice them (preferably after the damage is done so you don't waste the spell), and you void shift a player (preferably a tank) right before the damage spike happens. Isn't this obvious to you?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

Arguably a spell like this is more powerful in a world of triage.
    Or maybe even bandages! "Hold still for 8s while I apply this Epic Bandage to you, you stands in fire baddie you!"

- - - Updated - - -

Back to Saving Grace as the new Void Shift you have to talent to get, I noticed they fixed their mana cost screw-up. It was a spell that reduced your healing to zero after casting it ten times. But at 8.9% of mana your mana is already 90% gone if you cast it ten times that not being able to heal is a not really a downside since you have no mana to heal anyway. Now after 10 casts you lose 34% mana, and 100% healing for 10s. So regen I guess. It seems like a decent burst healing talent, but did we ever determine if the healing reduction now affects Saving Grace itself? If so, is there a number of casts after which it makes no sense any more compared to our normal heals?

If we're going with the triage argument, shouldn't spirit link totem be removed aswell then?

Quote Originally Posted by Calamari View Post
    This entire pointless thread can be summarized with "IF U NO VS U NO GUD" and "NO U".

Buy roses and say your goodbyes because it's going away. You can make great use of it until then? Give yourself a round of applause.
    The threads about trying to keep it. If you don't use it, don't use it. I just don't see the logic in removing a spell thats about 50/50 use vs. don't use. I want it to stay because I like the spell for the fun moments I've had with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Even if we could make this spell a Glyph, like what Holy Nova is now, I don't see how anyone could possibly lose from this