Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

2 Manning ICC 25 HC

Hello, would it be possible for a MW monk and a warrior to 2 man all the bosses in ICC 25 man HC?

Monk is ilvl 552 and the warrior is about the same.

Yes /10char
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

Oh, absoutely. I would say it might be tough at some spots - old content hits you harder than you might imagine sometimes - but with two people, you should definitely be okay.
    Check out my expansion concept, World of Warcraft: Whispers of Madness
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Brittle Bones now has a 50% chance to turn the target into a purple-wearing supervillain.

no.
    i just tried this earlier. deathwhisper mcs both of you

10+ Year Old Account
    You need at least ~5 people just because of mechanics.

If it's the mount you're after, you can do everything on 10man Normal and then jump out and switch to 25HC just before LK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't convert old raids between 10 and 25 difficulty after first boss is down as of 5.4.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only problem we had (did it rogue/paladin) ilevels 550 and 560 ish, was Deathwhisper mind controlled us both and reset as we didn't kill her quick enough. Not sure about gunship, forgot to set to heroic after doing deathwhisper on normal, but we did 10/12 on heroic. Putricide pushed us, but we got him first shot, bad execution on our part

This was double dps for every fight except dreamwalker (the paladin swapped to holy obviously)

Deleted
    Pretty sure all bosses needed to be killed on heroic to acces heroic LK, though I could be wrong on that so make sure to read into it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Can't convert old raids between 10 and 25 difficulty after first boss is down as of 5.4.
    You can, but not heroic mode, and you have never been able to, as heroic mode creates a size/raid specific ID. For normal mode we do 10 man ulduar for speed, then 25 man yogg. We were doing it ICC then figured we'd get him the shards for his Shadowmourne and had to do 25 man, realised we could do it heroic too, to up the drop rate/fun and so figured why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Pretty sure all bosses needed to be killed on heroic to acces heroic LK, though I could be wrong on that so make sure to read into it.
    No they don't.

You clear all the way up to the Lich King on 10 man normal, go out, reset instance, set it to 25 man. Go in, switch it to 25 heroic.

I used to two man it all the time with my Shaman friend. Disc/Ele, and Disc/Destro

OT: you can prob 3-man 25-man heroic. I'm not sure if the boat would be 2-man-able, and Deathwhisper might be tight; would need to kill her before she mind controls.
    Last edited by muto; 2014-04-24 at 09:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Raid leader needs to have killed Lich King normal mode, that's the only restriction. I would sometimes solo 11/12 on 10 man normal on my druid (was farming rep), then swap to 25 man heroic and duo him for the mount.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nope, been doing LK 25 hc every week for a while.

Clear all up to LK on 10 -> go outside, swap to 25 -> go inside, swap to 25 heroic.

Not anymore. I do it weekly with a save to Sindy that I cleared on 10 normal. This however won't help if OP is after shards or something and not the mount. In that case you will just another warm body or two.

You can indeed 2 man all of ICC 25 HC, My DK friend did it with a druid every week for his Shadowmourne farming.

Deleted
    Why ask something like this?
    You can 1-2 man the whole game nowdays.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyrd View Post
    no.
    i just tried this earlier. deathwhisper mcs both of you
    Correct, when I used to run ICC 25 man with my friend, I had to have her zone out so I could solo Marrowgar, with 2 people she MCs both of u and then despawns. With 1 person, she never MCs. Its VERY easy to get overwhemeled by adds, the warrior might be ok with 2nd wind, but he'll have to keep an eye on the adds.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Wrong. Wrong wrong wrong!

JFC, some of you guys really need to stop commenting on threads with bullshit information. It's been common knowledge for years now that you can clear the entire place on 10-man NORMAL up until Lich King, zone out, switch to 25-man NORMAL, zone in, switch to 25-man HEROIC and kill LK on 25-man heroic. I was doing this back in 5.2 and 5.3 and then, yes, again in 5.4. Nothing has changed and nothing will change.

NOTE: If you zone in on 10-man and kill a boss on heroic, you are LOCKED to 10-man heroic. ONLY KILL 10-man NORMALS if you want to be able to do LK on 25-man heroic.
    Last edited by Belloc; 2014-04-24 at 04:20 PM.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Icaras View Post
    Correct, when I used to run ICC 25 man with my friend, I had to have her zone out so I could solo Marrowgar, with 2 people she MCs both of u and then despawns. With 1 person, she never MCs. Its VERY easy to get overwhemeled by adds, the warrior might be ok with 2nd wind, but he'll have to keep an eye on the adds.
    Marrowgar doesn't bone spike if there's 2 people (or at least not if both stack in front of him to be cleaved). This may have been changed, or may have been as I was taking cleave hits, not sure. As for Deathwhisper, you can 2 man her on normal, nowadays dps is high enough to get her before mind control if you just tunnel her from start to finish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepra View Post
    Why ask something like this?
    You can 1-2 man the whole game nowdays.
    Maybe you can post that video of you soloing Siege of Orgrimmar for us all to watch again