Thread: Frost Shock

Deleted

Frost Shock

Will it get added in are enchace raotion as with the new passive its an a differnt cd to es and fs

Kinda understand why blizzard doing this to it
    Frost Shock’s damage has been reduced by 50%.

Quote Originally Posted by KamarTV View Post
    Will it get added in are enchace raotion as with the new passive its an a differnt cd to es and fs

Kinda understand why blizzard doing this to it
    Frost Shock’s damage has been reduced by 50%.
    Let's see how things go when beta starts, I think that we would have to be very close to be GCD capped to not use it, maybe they lower the damage even futher, but I doubt that we will use it when WoD goes live as the devs already stated that it should not be used as a rotational skill.
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Looks like Frost Shock is back to sharing a CD with the other shocks, so hard to say atm.

Quote Originally Posted by KamarTV View Post
    in are enchace raotion
    Rough.

It's just had it's damage nerfed for (what I imagine) this exact reason.

Frost Shock's damage got reduced by a lot, so in WoD it will be a ranged slow that does very low damage.

Honestly, as a slow, it is still a good spell - the damage was never it's point.

However, since Frost Shock is just a slow in WoD, it really must be removed from the Flame/Earth Shock shared cooldown.

No reason for a slow to share a cooldown with crucial damage spells.

The Damage drop sucks but removing the shared CD Definitely makes Frost shock more Viable plus considering that blizz is cracking down on OP CC's then the chances are perfectly understandable. Having both Frozen power + EoTE = epic CC combo and that may make it OP, Uh well at least we something that would be better than Hex.

10+ Year Old Account
    They could've easily kept Improved Frost Shock without everybody adding it to their rotation by simply removing the damage component, I don't know what's so hard about that. I'd rather have it not be connected to my other shocks and freely available as utility without damage than have it deal damage but always be on the back burner because they don't want us to incorporate it into our rotations. Idiots.

Echo of the Elements should just effect Earth Shock. It doesn't effect Flame Shock because they don't want Elemental to be throwing Lava Bursts more than they do, and it doesn't make sense for Frost Shock to be affected by it.