Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Angry Is this a joke Blizzard?

Yes, this is a queue time I have right now on EU servers at level 90. Is there no one playing this game anymore? 50 minutes for random BG? No thanks.

Yes, they're trolling you.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's the same queue I have as Horde in the US. It rarely takes 50 minutes, it's usually 10 - 15.

Alliance gets pretty much instant queues.

Random BGs avoid grouping people in ignore lists the same way as random dungeons/raids, I believe.
    Perhaps the people with unusually high wait times have some past to ponder about.

10+ Year Old Account
    It bugs like that on US sometimes, but I never end up waiting more than 20 minutes.

We all struggle from that lovely faction imbalance though.
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.-George Bernard Shaw

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    Is there no one playing this game anymore? 50 minutes for random BG? No thanks.
    Sure people play it.

There are more bots on BGs than ever before - you're lucky if you get a match that has more humans than automatons nowadays (at least IoC and WSG/EOTS during evening/night - if you're really lucky, you might even have 3-4 humans for 6-7 bots in WSG, it's "so much fun").

That's what happens when you're on the faction with more people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    That's what happens when you're on the faction with more people.
    aren't they cross realm?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    Random BGs avoid grouping people in ignore lists the same way as random dungeons/raids, I believe.
    Perhaps the people with unusually high wait times have some past to ponder about.
    90% of people not only from my server but from my whole battlegroup have me on their ignore list. Great theory Sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    aren't they cross realm?
    Almost all of the PvP servers are horde dominant.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    90% of people not only from my server but from my whole battlegroup have me on their ignore list. Great theory Sir!

It wouldn't take 90%. Hell it wouldn't even take 25% for it to make you wait in queue longer. It would only take a few people in queue before you.

Not saying that is what is happening. Just that is doesn't have to be that many that have you on ignore.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a BG queue like this too not too long ago except the average wait time was like 10-20 min and I was in there for 50 min before I said "fuck that". I only wanted to grind for some honor points for a damn Frostwolf tabard.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2014-04-28 at 04:50 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    aren't they cross realm?
    More horde queue for BGs by far in EU. Doesn't really matter which realms you get grouped with when the player pool gravitates towards Horde on the majority.

Roll alliance and you have instant or less than one minute queues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    That's the same queue I have as Horde in the US. It rarely takes 50 minutes, it's usually 10 - 15.

Alliance gets pretty much instant queues.
    This is why I roll Filthy Alliance, AND Horde - Whichever's faster, I que it

Yes, this is a queue time I have right now on EU servers at level 90. Is there no one playing this game anymore? 50 minutes for random BG? No thanks.
    Maybe Blizzard is padding the time slightly. I have seen queue with a short time and end up waiting much longer and vice-versa. Take the time as a very poor estimate and don't plan your life around it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ucplayer View Post
    Roll alliance and you have instant or less than one minute queues.
    And fail on every BG

Deleted
    my general queue time when doing bg's usually was between 3-5min, however lately i also saw a massive increase of the estimated time before i probally would get in a bg.
    varying between 15 and 45 min, however so far every time i queued up for a bg. it took somewhere between 4-7, so an increase but far less then the estimated timer shows.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not entirely sure, but I believe queueing for multiple things, taking the queue that pops the quickest(say 15min to queue, and the run taking ~20-30min), and then having the next pop after bloats the time. I'm not sure if it counts your "time in queue" or just the "time queued" if you know what I mean.

I've stopped playing a lot lately due to longer queue times. There isn't much to do out in the world at this point in the xpac and I'd rather play something else then sit in a 15-30 minute queue.