Haste and Stampede?

I read somewhere that "X" amount of haste gives you and extra attack on stampede. If someone could tell me what that number is or if it is even true or not that would be awesome. I think I am around 15387 haste rating with reforging Haste>Mastery>Crit. So lemme know if its true or not. And if its a crazy number and Im far awya from it would Mastery>Haste>Crit be any good since mastery directly effects pet damage? thanx for the input

-BowsBeforeHoes

14743 haste if you're a non-troll without Herbalism.

Don't worry about it, though, just keep going Haste regardless of how close/far you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    14743 haste if you're a non-troll without Herbalism.

Don't worry about it, though, just keep going Haste regardless of how close/far you are.
    SO since Im a troll.... what would the rating be if you know? and If I cast stampede during berserk does that haste transfer over to give me the extra stampede tick?

Quote Originally Posted by ReklessJonez View Post
    SO since Im a troll.... what would the rating be if you know? and If I cast stampede during berserk does that haste transfer over to give me the extra stampede tick?
    I was the one who found the Orc/non-troll haste breakpoint and went for it for a while, then I went troll and I haven't even tried to find out because it doesn't matter because you wanna go Haste regardless of hitting it or not. It's just a bonus, it's a "breakpoint", not a cap, not worth stopping Haste for it.

But yes, Berserking gives another tick or two, but it also changes the hastecap significantly (the 14743 moves down and the second 17184 moves down within reach, and then there's another after that somewhere that has moved down (19625 but I haven't tested that), etc.

Don't worry about it, just go full haste, seriously.

Ok thanx... Last question..Deft or Deadly for yellow sockets? I am using Deft currently only because I thought the break point was higher tHan what you said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReklessJonez View Post
    Ok thanx... Last question..Deft or Deadly for yellow sockets? I am using Deft currently only because I thought the break point was higher tHan what you said.
    deft for yellow

Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    deft for yellow
    They call him Kissthelightning. (But yeah, Deft).

Like I said, just keep going Deft regardless of any breakpoints. They don't matter.

You r stacking haste so u would definitely go with deft.