10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    No one told me that!
    http://puu.sh/8zIvN.jpg
    I wouldn't recommend going up and petting them at the very least, sure you can get away with it but they can be oddly/surprisingly aggressive at times and a single kick is going to break your ribcage. There's been situations where kangaroos have basically trapped families in their homes by maintaining a vigil around the home and chasing them down when they try to open a door.

Zoos are the best place for petting kangaroos.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post

Also, speaking of 'scary' pets, my little brother was drunk at a mate's place once, and when he passed out his mate pulled out his pet snake and put it right up to my brother's face and woke him up.
    Ya my friend did that to someone before who fell asleep early at his house. He had a 16ft ball python and dropped it on him.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't recommend going up and petting them at the very least, sure you can get away with it but they can be oddly/surprisingly aggressive at times and a single kick is going to break your ribcage. There's been situations where kangaroos have basically trapped families in their homes by maintaining a vigil around the home and chasing them down when they try to open a door.

Zoos are the best place for petting kangaroos.
    Ya plus I would never go up to a wild animal let alone one with a baby near it too! You will fucking die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya plus I would never go up to a wild animal let alone one with a baby near it too! You will fucking die!
    Seeing as you're about to track silverback gorillas in the wild you'd have to be sure you know how to handle wild animals!

Otherwise...

Seeing as you're about to track silverback gorillas in the wild you'd have to be sure you know how to handle wild animals!

Otherwise...

[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwhf2v2I6F1qakm2do1_500.gif[IMG]
    That's the thing though with silverback Gorillas and their babies they turn into fucking chitanda and get all what part of I am curious do you not fucking understand and actually come up in your face! When they do that you mother fucking run. I doubt anyone wants to get ripped in half by a Alpha silverback! Plus I doubt that's the least of my worries anyone since there is leopards in the congo too as well.
    Last edited by Yami; 2014-05-05 at 03:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    They drop off tree branches onto their prey, usually tourists.
    It'll create a toothbrush from your bones and hair, and use your innards as toothpaste after it creates a coat to attract females from your flesh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    What I find most odd is that their large, biting teeth aren't their canines, they're their premolars.
    I think Grading would still not be game enough to come to Australia even without the drop bears.
    Yep, never ever going to Australia. The people are nice, but the country itself is *SCARY*! ;~;

10+ Year Old Account

Otherwise...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Yep, never ever going to Australia. The people are nice, but the country itself is *SCARY*! ;~;
    And if Code Geass has taught me anything, it's that traveling to Australia involves a chainsaw.

Otherwise...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw...km2do1_500.gif
    #NopeNopeNopeNope

Anyone want to help me power level a warlock? Just got a flex heirloom staff and I need to out it to good use!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4PRWhL9l.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

And if Code Geass has taught me anything, it's that traveling to Australia involves a chainsaw.
    Honestly, I'm more likely to spontaneously go SSJ than I am to ever visit Australia. No offense, Radio.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I'm more likely to spontaneously go SSJ than I am to ever visit Australia. No offense, Radio.
    Man Tourism Australia must love me!

Man Tourism Australia must love me!
    Oh no, no! I made up my mind to never visit Australia a long, long time ago. You just reinforced that decision a little more

Anyone want to help me power level a warlock? Just got a flex heirloom staff and I need to out it to good use!
    how do you even plevel in wow? you always get so much less exp when grouped with someone of a higher level. I know you can do 85-90 on timeless isle pretty easily though

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    how do you even plevel in wow? you always get so much less exp when grouped with someone of a higher level. I know you can do 85-90 on timeless isle pretty easily though
    I don't even know, I was hoping someone would help :x

Hey sorry if this is a bit off-topic, but what streaming sites do you guys use and/or do you torrent? I like cruncyroll but don't like when some get censored, but I'm wondering if there are other good sites out there that offer decent quality anime, I don't like low resolution crap for the most part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fastest way is probably to assemble a crack squad of 2-5 BoA toons and spam dungeons lol.

Fastest way is probably to assemble a crack squad of 2-5 BoA toons and spam dungeons lol.
    Actually, with the sale going on, I might just get someone to do RoF with me. Sounds easy enough.

yeah raf is the quickest. TI for 85-90. Some classes can do it easier but it's usually better to have someone do it for you

Ugh not even six hours and seven new pages really guys. (I didn't notice until I went to write this that most of the things I wanted to respond to are all Shadow...)

I wish my GF could cook >.> The only she she can make that doesn't come out tasting like cardboard is Ramen and brownies. So I get to be the one that cooks.
    I wish I could cook really, really good asian food. ATM, I'm limited to a few different stir fry dishes and stuff, fried rice, etc. Every attempt I've made at dumplings have come out horribly :<
    My gf mostly just bakes. She does most of the baking, and only is really confident in cooking things from her culture/that her parents/grandparents have taught her. I kind of just cook everything and anything. I will look up random recipies on a Friday, look at the sales at the market and cook based off what I can work in the recipies/sales. In the past couples weeks I went from making Taco's to Chicken Pot Pie to Grilled Steak, with Red Mashed Potatoes and Grilled Green beans to Four Cheese Pasta with Spinich (can't find the recipe for this one) to Spice Rubbed Chicken (I think it was similar to the blend used on the Taco chicken) with Scalloped Potatoes and Broccoli. I just in general like to cook so if I find something interesting I make it.

U hrd me
    Come @ me brah
    Do u even lift?
    [IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1003968_543780075659236_759831714_n.png[IMG]
    Shadow what, no stop.

I am something of an anomaly to my fellow New Yorkers.

I was born in a weak environment, and I forced myself to become strong, stronger than Mother Nature could have possibly intended for a New York man to be.

Now I am become Death, destroyer of worlds. This is WHO I AM.
    No you are not you are Shadow don't make me quote you from pages back with pretty much the same thing where you said who you are.

One morning getting ready for work at 6:30 in the morning I hopped out of the shower, started drying myself with my towel, felt something itchy on my chest, opened towel and saw a huntsman the size of my hand crawling on my chest towards my face.

I went fucking super saiyan that morning.
    You broke the meters, way past 9000 I assume. WAY PAST IT.

My one weakness is that my bedtime is actually when this thread is at it's most active, sucks being the only aussie.
    I have a raider on our team who lives in Australia. I don't understand why/how she picked a raid group that raids 8:30-11:30 EST, but she did.

Chaika.
    Chaika.

Since talking about spiders am I brave for owning said bird eating spider as a pet and let it crawl on me every waking moment when it will let me? If you are wondering what kinda tarantula it is. It's a Goliath bird eating one.
    http://puu.sh/8zIfU.jpg
    Yami no stop. You're like a god with your job and such but no stop why.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah raf is the quickest. TI for 85-90. Some classes can do it easier but it's usually better to have someone do it for you
    I'm not even doing TI on my Shammy. Once he hits 60 I am just boosting him, I can't stand anything between 60-90 anymore. Bad thing is too I want a mage at level cap but that would take sooooooo long to do, I just, I can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Hey sorry if this is a bit off-topic, but what streaming sites do you guys use and/or do you torrent? I like cruncyroll but don't like when some get censored, but I'm wondering if there are other good sites out there that offer decent quality anime, I don't like low resolution crap for the most part.
    In terms of streaming, Crunchyroll is the best you're going to get. The majority of the people here torrent.

if you get a 300% potion 1-85 ain't bad. then you can do 85-90 in about 3 hours i think if you do TL (I was saying TI eariler but I mean timeless isle). And yes wow leveling is bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    In terms of streaming, Crunchyroll is the best you're going to get. The majority of the people here torrent.
    and torrenting is questionable legality so you can't really discuss it here. Some people might pm you though. Usually there are charts of upcoming anime and through google you can find subs for them. or use sites like myanimelist that lists what groups are subbing it.

Deleted
    and torrenting is questionable legality so you can't really discuss it here. Some people might pm you though. Usually there are charts of upcoming anime and through google you can find subs for them. or use sites like myanimelist that lists what groups are subbing it.
    Yeah. It's better if people PM.

if you get a 300% potion 1-85 ain't bad. then you can do 85-90 in about 3 hours i think if you do TL (I was saying TI eariler but I mean timeless isle). And yes wow leveling is bad.
    It's not bad speed wise but I am still doing the same stuff I have done so many times. I had... I think it was seven toons? At max level on Skullcrusher before I went over to Mal'Ganis. I took my DK, Hunter, and Drood over. I leveled a Warrior while over there, and my Shammy will be last to bring up. Only reason I had so many alts before was during Wrath it was pretty fun leveling them, but nowadays I just can't stand it.