Poll: Which aspect do you hate most?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The whole game is too easy now. period.

Mod-note: Remember, this is a discussion for end content zones like Timeless Isle and Firelands. Not one of the other threads.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-04-10 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bavol View Post
    Now, on my fresh 90 Mage? I hate it. Soloing on the Isle as an undergeared Mage is frakkin' torture. Forced into Frost, which I'm not a fan of, and...lord I'm squishy.
    I was able to do it just fine in my heroic dungeon gear as arcane.

Deleted
    Because it takes WAY TOO LONG to get 350 marks of the Grand Tree. I need Leyara's transform item but just cba to grind for months. Besides the achievements are near impossible to complete, especially the one that requires you to win a duel at Sethria's Roost.

Because it's boring after 1 day.

I only go there for the he celestials/ordos after the first day my alts hit 90.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilian View Post
    This is my biggest problem with the direction this game has been going for so long. I only do celestials for the pvp gear atm and kill them on three characters in 15 minutes. I spend more time flying there than actually killing the boss.
    You do know you can buy a trinket that will teleport you there, right? It costs 7500 timeless coins.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Giscoicus View Post
    Timeless Isle is not relevant for anybody doing heroics, and not for people geared in normal. I havent touched Ordos in months, only reason I go there is to censer and kill.
    The mount is ok too.

Not to say I hate it, but I dont enjoy many of the solo grinds of this game. Things like dailies to me is the epitome of chores and it spins my mind that someone calls using CC a chore. My enjoyment of this game comes from group based activities with a large focus on holy trinity content and the bonds team oriented content has created between other players and I that has kept me playing the game over all these years. If I stayed solo then I would have been gone after Classic. If I want solo then I play a solo game that IMO brings a far superior experience. I still do the grinds here and there including mat farming, but if I want a solo RPG then I will play just that and all the design elements that come with a game focused around that. WoW is a theme park MMO so there should be content of all types and I am fine with not seeing content because I dont like the activity and it is my choice and I am not going to blame anyone else for my choices.
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2014-04-11 at 04:19 AM.

I selected h. Other reasons because I actually loved TI. Missed out on Isle of Thunder as I stopped sub for a while. The problem with TI was actually the issue with PvE raid gear being superior to PvP gear. Everything else was fine.

Deleted
    Way to make a useless poll. What if I hate Firelands dailies, but love Timeless Island? Timeless Island and Firelands are two completely different mechanics. On TI you can do stuff at your own pace, on Firelands you are limited by dailies. You can't mix them in same poll.

I loathe daily quests, that is why I love TI. Do it whenever I want, not daily. No limitations. Tokens are account bound. People need to communicate to kill rares instead of competing with each other over every single mob.
    Last edited by mmocbeba583bd0; 2014-04-11 at 08:09 AM.

Deleted
    I dislike timeless isle, but loved every bit of fireland / magma front. They have nothing in common.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    You do know you can buy a trinket that will teleport you there, right? It costs 7500 timeless coins.
    No I didn't or never bothered with it and forgot. But thanks, now the game is completely fine...

Deleted
    My motive is:

I GOT BOREd after so many weeks with the same content.

i enjoyed timeless isle, but fireland was super repetitive carrot on a stick.

10+ Year Old Account
    for firelands area, i didnt like having to redo the same part of a video clip every day. meaning: i help them clear the fire path and drop down into the hole. next day.. the fire is back exactly as it was as if i was never there. i felt like i never saw progress because i kept having to go back and redo the same scene every day. groundhogs day anyone?

Timeless Isle.. lets see, no flying does suck, but its more because of mob density and really bad attempts at trying to make the zone feel dangerous. the damn stun and losing half your life while the mob then charges another devastating ability to finish you off. you couldve dodged but.. you were stunned. all because you were racing to a rare spawn kill or trying to get to ordos/celestials before the group finished them off. that is further complicated because other people would aggro stuff and out run it, and while you were minding your own business, that aggro'd mob then reached the end of its leash and turned on you. now you had 2-3 mobs to fight, when you only tried to safely pull one.

if i cant fly over the stupid mobs, then at least put forth effort to find better ways to create a dangerous world without one shot mechanics.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Because blizzard cant strike a balance between beneficial and mandatory.

After 2 days on daily isle, i've acquired everything i 'need' from it, and the little left to gain from them tend to be mounts, pets, and titles.

while it would be nice to be able to gain those rewards distributed among my alts, generally the coins have to all be gained on one character, which breaks my heart even more to see myself returning to this place on my next fresh level 80/85/90, grinding out the dailies again to get some new gear... make some progress to a mount or somesuch... but then have to repeat the process all over on more chars to the point that it bores me from completing it on any of my more progressed chars.

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    Because blizzard cant strike a balance between beneficial and mandatory.

After 2 days on daily isle, i've acquired everything i 'need' from it, and the little left to gain from them tend to be mounts, pets, and titles.

while it would be nice to be able to gain those rewards distributed among my alts, generally the coins have to all be gained on one character, which breaks my heart even more to see myself returning to this place on my next fresh level 80/85/90, grinding out the dailies again to get some new gear... make some progress to a mount or somesuch... but then have to repeat the process all over on more chars to the point that it bores me from completing it on any of my more progressed chars.
    would it be better if the coins are shared account wide?

Deleted
    The combination of being yet another daily/grind fest and not being able to fly kills them for me.

Deleted
    Hold the phone, Firelands and Timeless Isle are totally different. One relied on dailies and rare mobs and events with story being a major thing, another relies mostly on events and farming with story being a minor thing.

Quote Originally Posted by iskla View Post
    The combination of being yet another daily/grind fest and not being able to fly kills them for me.
    I like the unskippable mobs more.

10+ Year Old Account
    TI was boring, just a loot piñata.