Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveZombie View Post
    Please tell me more about how you enjoyed flying around in the actual skyboxes up until now and could not look at them from the ground.
    I prefer birds eye view, that's what I enjoy. People have different tastes, not everyone thinks the same.

I think some people here have terrible logic. When I'm flying up in the sky, I'm 99.99% of the time looking at the ground for my next landing spot. Why are people whining about not being able to fly in these beautiful skies when the vast majority tend to never look at the sky to begin with?

I think being grounded will raise the horizon line to be on the player's screen much more allowing for a view of the sky, or at least a glimpse of it.

Deleted
    wow... skies.. im so fcking hyped.. tomorrow is gona be "wow air".. the day after "wow grass".. sry, but bring the damn beta and 6.0 out u damn lazy bounch of promised breaking morrons ._.

Quote Originally Posted by FissionZero View Post
    I prefer birds eye view, that's what I enjoy. People have different tastes, not everyone thinks the same.
    Don't assume you can actually think.

Those pictures of the sky made me almost unreasonably happy I mean--seriously. I love that you guys have come so far in your designs--the sky in valley of the four winds today (esp when its storming) are also just perfect. Keep up the good work and thanks so much for that level of attention and care. I can't wait for my talbuks dancing and picking herbs beneath those skies <3 <3

Quote Originally Posted by Porra View Post
    Same moons over and over again
    I KNOW RIGHT?

When I'm sitting in NJ, I see the same damn moon I saw in Florida. Lazy government only using one moon. Thanks Obama!

Quote Originally Posted by amani View Post
    wow... skies.. im so fcking hyped.. tomorrow is gona be "wow air".. the day after "wow grass".. sry, but bring the damn beta and 6.0 out u damn lazy bounch of promised breaking morrons ._.
    This is MMO-Champion's own preview, not an official Blizzard one. You could have had nothing at all today if you'd prefer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

Thumbs down

Either you are a troll or just effing retarded....

Deleted
    Sky number 2 is better than the whole Frostfire Ridge combined...

Deleted
    Interesting comment on the Garrissons and the limitations.

I have this urge to shout at the devs "GO LOOK AT RIFT DIMENSIONS".....they have items which let you change the skyboxes and so on. And let you put them pretty much anywhere (ok not quite, but the potential is there). with WOW's phasing, they really could let you do garissons in many places in the world, it may be a great use of the tech, which is normally really fucking annoying in how they use it.

- - - Updated - - -

also, wow, that mech thingy looks like at least some of the wildstar devs play warmachine....

Quote Originally Posted by XGosu View Post
    Either you are a troll or just effing retarded....
    Clearly his statement has got a few people's jimmies rustled...

He clearly meant that they are in the same exact position relative to each other in every screenshot, which is a but pants seeing as one should orbit the other.

10+ Year Old Account
    These tickets are such a rip off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    Try Wildstar out, its a great game!
    Pretty damn boring imo, and the UI is beyond terrible. Played it with a group - none of us had any idea of what we were doing half the time.

Inb4 "omg you must be retarded". This is just our opinion, deal with it.

However - the combat was pretty good, I just can't imagine raid content being fun like that for long.

Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Don't assume you can actually think.
    It's a shame you can't think, that's why your post is irrelevant.
    Last edited by Felfurion; 2014-05-10 at 11:43 AM.

Deleted
    Wildstar was fun. It took a little time getting into the ui/keybinds/settings overall but was easily figured out.
    Really cool combat system and the worlds are very intriguing and well developed

Im going to play the sht out of Wildstar until Warlords of Draenor goes live.

Currently Wildstar Open Beta > Mists of Pandaria end of expansion.

Thats my opinion and if you disagree please refrain from "omg fkn kid dont like wow hurrdurr".

Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    Wildstar was fun. It took a little time getting into the ui/keybinds/settings overall but was easily figured out.
    Really cool combat system and the worlds are very intriguing and well developed

Im going to play the sht out of Wildstar until Warlords of Draenor goes live.

Currently Wildstar Open Beta > Mists of Pandaria end of expansion.

Thats my opinion and if you disagree please refrain from "omg fkn kid dont like wow hurrdurr".
    I've been waiting for Wildstar release ever since I finished raid content back in January. Ofcourse every MMO has teething problems from a player perspective. Once you get to about level 10 and you have fully figured out what's going on, how the UI/keybinding etc... work, its one of the most fun MMOs I have played. The comic effect that the NPCs have, the amount of stuff going on in each zone (one zone just has random tornados flying around that will kill you if you go near them), and the guy saying a whole range of things including "Holy s**t, things just got real serious!" when you level up always puts a smile on my face.

If you have a group of friends looking to fill time before Warlords, I highly recommend you give this game a try!

Would kind of hope so, it being the same planet after all ^_^;

Deleted
    wow this is a new low for complaining you do realise earth has the same moon no matter where you go seriously the stupidity of some people

Whoohoo! Skies! The first 30 seconds of the vid/first screenshot looked nice, though.

Happy to see some Wildstar coverage on MMO-Champ (even if it's just a tiny mention of beta).

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well signed up for a WS beta will now get to see how good / bad / whatever it is.. Hopefully it is decent and not overblown by the hype parade..