Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Store mount inc.! I like it

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably the only mount I would be willing to drop money on because I love the bugs and sure as shit cannot for the life of me dig up the Ultramarine from Archaeology.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    It's been confirmed as a Ravager via Twitter. They even said this new variant will be tameable by Hunters.
    I stand corrected; just saw that Tweet. Not sure how I feel about that, sure the new model's great but I have a fondness for the original Ravager model (tamed the green one from the Draenei starting zone as a lowbie Orc back in BC, what a journey that was) and I hoped to see a proper update for those.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

I need that mount. that is just incredible... I cant belive Blizz can do such a thing...

Deleted

extra ilvls

Quote Originally Posted by michoriso View Post
    This is load of bull crap. The Asian servers had 4 levels of upgrades for their items a long time ago.

this is confirmed check out this link

wowprogress.com/character/kr/hellscream/흠칫*
    so how can blizz say its on ptr when its out on asian realms already, asia again gets treated better than us

Ugh..to decide if I want to cleverly stockpile over 3k valor on all my characters again.

Deleted
    deffo capping my chars

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by billielecter View Post
    Gear upgrading is a lousy ideal. It was introduced to this game to consume excessive valor points but somehow, it has become so prevalent, so in the end-game of MoP player-base won't get the chance to purchase current tier level gears with valor points, instead of that, they can only upgrade gears. Here is some math, say one gets a gear, one needs to upgrade it because others all did (in some cases one is not allowed to join a raid without upgraded gears) one now needs to have 1000 valor points to fully upgrade one, then with 1000 valor points limited per week, one can only upgrade one gear in one week. So to open another upgrading but still restricting valor cap, is indeed gating progress. Think about that, nothing new in six months, raid is burnt, how to keep players subscribing? Well, give another 8-level to gears is definitely a cheap way, Blizzard is playing around a fool, actually hypnotize its customers.
    "we give another 8-level to empower the players for them to feel stronger, so they become more confident in raid"

That's bullshit, they just want to "mind-control" them as well as their credit card. Saying it in a nice way won't cover their incompetence in this end-game.
    It's a way of nerfing content so that mediocre players also get a shot at clearing hc without just slapping on a nerfbuff and handing it over to them. There's been a shitload of posts about SoO needing a nerf - now you got it - but you also need to work for it. Good choice.

Quote Originally Posted by nemester View Post
    so how can blizz say its on ptr when its out on normal realms already, asia again gets treated better than us
    u do know that this comment makes you look dumb beyond belief right?

Deleted

so how can blizz say its on ptr when its out on normal realms already, asia again gets treated better than us
    The Chinese even have items which are 7 ilvls higher than ours (without 4/4 upgrades). You're like 2 years too slow.

Keep dangling that carrot Blizz..just keep ooonn dangling.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveZombie View Post
    I stand corrected; just saw that Tweet. Not sure how I feel about that, sure the new model's great but I have a fondness for the original Ravager model (tamed the green one from the Draenei starting zone as a lowbie Orc back in BC, what a journey that was) and I hoped to see a proper update for those.

Perhaps it will be a cousin species of the Ravagers we know that went extinct with the breaking of Draenor, and the old Ravager design might yet get an update apart from it? I would be happy with just this ravager, as it looks freaking awesome, but an updated old design ravager (perhaps a bit more at its prime compared to the TBC versions) would be sweet, yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Doomeye View Post
    I need that mount. that is just incredible... I cant believe Blizz can do such a thing...
    I'm glad you like it, but I think it is a love it or hate it kind of thing. I hate it. It's just a bunch of pieces slapped together with little rhyme or reason. It is the same thing that makes BC armor sets awesome, but the latest ones so blah.

Deleted
    Soo.... pvp-geared players will be fked once again by pve-geared players? Great!

so how can blizz say its on ptr when its out on asian realms already, asia again gets treated better than us
    That's because they pay per hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Karthok View Post
    That's because they pay per hour.
    And... therefore they need higher ilvl?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    And... therefore they need higher ilvl?
    They have a different raid lock out and if it was like ours it would be unfair to them in terms of raiding.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I thought the Asian-regions pay to play per minute/hour rather than per month and thus Blizzard creates extra incentives/value for their time which explains double week lockouts and increased gear level?

Edit: Beat to the pay per hour punch

Too bad the Valor cap is still 1000/3000. At least this will help push some casual guilds into finishing Seige before 6.0.

Asia do pay per hour as well have different ilvls for 10 vs. 25man so they tend to run both 10man and 25man within the same week at times.