Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Why no more Yuri?
    Why not?

10+ Year Old Account
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    For those who missed it (i don't think i've linked it?)

RyuTube

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obake1 View Post
    The latest RM episode, 196, is indeed incredible. Throwbacks to 3 great episodes, Sherlock Holmes + Escape from Jail - Yoomes Bond + 1st BotB with the twists was great. The best episode so far this year.
    Wiki says 196 had no guests. It had Btob? anyone else?

The guest list for 195 looks awesome though! Chansung, Junsu, Junho, Nickhyun, Wooyoung, 2NE1 and then 3 people I don't know the names of. I love idol and guest packed episodes.

And Jiyeons solo song is quite nice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    For those who missed it (i don't think i've linked it?)

RyuTube
    Looks cool but WHY!

I never knew she was a native English speaker
    I looked her up and wiki says she was born in Toronto, but also in the panel on the left says born in SK so I guess she moved young, her English isn't perfect so she must have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently she is from Busan SK, but moved to Toronto for high school, then went back to SK for college/university

- - - Updated - - -

OH! OH! another rockish japanese singer! did we ever link her before?

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay watched all her videos, wish more Korean Idols would make youtube channels!

Now there are two with Sera Ryu and Megan Lee heh, Taeyeon has one but she's not done anything with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently she is from Busan SK, but moved to Toronto for high school, then went back to SK for college/university
    Ah I see, makes sense then

Hope she does more videos where she talks before singing, those were awesome xD

Anakso, is that cheska around 4:00? If it is, she appeared earlier in that video as well.

OH! OH! another rockish japanese singer! did we ever link her before?
    Don't know if I linked her before, but I found her the same time I found Aoi Eir and Luna Haruna.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post

Anakso, is that cheska around 4:00? If it is, she appeared earlier in that video as well.
    It's Jei, "same" group different girl. Cheska isn't with Fiestar anymore, don't know what she is doing though

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea what Kag said. Still sad she left :<

- - - Updated - - -

I think fiestar were supposed to be having a comeback soon, not sure if they canceled because of the disaster or if it was set for after that anyway but hopefully they will come back soon!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh awesome Megan uploaded the English ver MV to her channel!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yroHHB1wYeY&hd=1

- - - Updated - - -

BHD when you're around, what language is it you're doing again, is it c++?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wiki says 196 had no guests. It had Btob? anyone else?

The guest list for 195 looks awesome though! Chansung, Junsu, Junho, Nickhyun, Wooyoung, 2NE1 and then 3 people I don't know the names of. I love idol and guest packed episodes.
    Oh, it's right...there are no guests. I meant the first Best of the Best episode where they had super powers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohhhh haha. I assumed you meant first one with Btob in it xD

I did wonder why that was a plus, I like Btob but I am the only one I know of here that does and even I woudn't be excited about them being in something, I don't like them THAT much lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    BHD when you're around, what language is it you're doing again, is it c++?
    Indeed it is.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome, and would you happen to have used Trees yet in coding c++?

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay what the actual fuck.
    The song is good, I like it more than I like Beast songs on my first listen and normally it takes me a few listens with beasts songs before I like it, Like Shadow I didn't like at first but now I love it but that was good first listen.

But the MV, I am officially naming that the worst MV beast have ever made. They spend the ENTIRE time on a white or black screen. Normally their MVs have interesting story lines or fantastic visuals or both. Very very disappointed with that for a MV by beast.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    binary trees?
    Yes Binary trees, do you know about them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm, don't think structured English would have given you the information I need but maybe xD

What I need to know, is basically how to get things out of the tree for actual use. So I've got the functions already, one to search the tree for any Node that fits a specific parameter and one to output the entire tree in order. The way we're doing it in class is to pass in a function pointer and then in the search or inOrder function I call that point at each Node and send the Node there.

Now the thing I need to know, in this pointer, what the hell should I do.

Right now I have a vector declared in the class the function is in (which is the .cpp file not .h file, that part won't mean anything to you but will too BHD) and the function just stores the information in the Node in the Vector and then I use the Vector to get all the information and do stuff with it.

So I guess my overall questions are, is this a good thing to do, should that variable be in the private section of the .h file instead rather than declared as a global in the .cpp file and if so how because if I put the function as part of the class (so in the .h file) I can't figure out how to actually then send it as it always gives me an error :< Not sure if impossible or I'm just getting the syntax wrong.

So ignoring the c++ specific stuff Muz, is that how you would get information out of a binary tree, passing it into a new variable to use?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wah, that kind of defeats the entire purpose of a tree if you can use it like an array xD

In this tree there is a struct called a Node, the Node contains a templated variable called Info and two pointer to a template, one left and one right. So for every insertion made into the tree, a new Node is created with the info assigned and the two pointers set to Null then in whichever place the tree needs to put it the pointer required is set to point to this Node, and that's it basically. There is no index, only a large structure of Nodes pointing at other Nodes. In my case, the object being inserted into the Tree is stock objects so quite large and I think I'm supposed to but if I need to get every single stock object out of the tree and add it to a vector that is over 3500 stock objects being moved! And that's just in mine, it's supposed to work with any number of input so could be 300k, that would take a while. The sorting mechanism is date/time as that is unique.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm, it might be possible actually to have the file names as a global variable instead to use in the function and then process the Node and send it to the file in the actual function rather than take it out and do it that way, hopefully that works.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow Megan got to upload the Korean version to her own Channel too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jt2ClaaWeE&hd=1

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never come across the term "binary tree" in my classes, so I must admit I'm getting rather confused about what you're trying to do. But I was never good with coding terms to begin with >_< I've been on sick leave since march though and I'm getting rather rusty, so that's not helping at all either

As for your question about sending variables from the header file you should try to not use global variables. If you're writing the program on your own it might work but meh, later on you'll probably do it in groups so it's best to just stick with not using global variables from the get-go. If you have global variables and others make a variable they want to access and it has the same name it can get really messy.

To declare a private variable in the header file and defining it in the .cpp file you can do something like this:
    Code:
    //PlayerBullet.h

class PlayerBullet {
    public:

PlayerBullet();

private:
    	float m_fSpd;

};
    Code:
    //PlayerBullet.cpp
    #include "PlayerBullet.h"

PlayerBullet::PlayerBullet(){

m_fSpd = 30.0f;
    };
    I have a feeling I'm misunderstanding you completely..
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    The use is to quickly search for data, in an array or vector if you wanted A in that example you posted you'd have to go through the array or vector until you found A, in a case where you don't know the index number. And even in a sorted array it may not be A it could be Z or anything so you'd have to go through the entire thing.

In that example though you start at F which is just the first node put in, you know or can work out that A is less than F and anything less than F went left so you go left already halving the search required (not quite in that example but a good tree has functios to re-order the tree so it's fairly even.) Then you're at B and again you know A is less than B so go left and boom A.

It's basically just for data that needs to be accessed quickly, I think it's mostly used for AI in games. Our use for it seems stupid but I think it's one if those just doing it to learn the data structure things.

- - - Updated - - -

Also why are you on sick leave BHD
    Last edited by Anakso; 2014-05-20 at 07:21 PM.

Also why are you on sick leave BHD
    I kicked him when he said he won't be coming to the Babymetal concert.