Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I get an hour a day and 6-8 hours on friday, Guilds that can do this level of content don't want someone for one night a week regardless of skill unless it is as a filler and I don't want to sit around on friday night hoping some one doesn't show up.

In Wow I run my own raid group and a co-guildie runs the raids on saturday, with oqueue I have a higher chance to run all the bosses I need in a week (which is a recent change) but I still do better dps than guys with twice the gear than me.
    Even if I did manage to get into a raid I would be able to do the beginning raids but never put together enough gear to get into end game raids like they had in BC.

And I have to fight every day for that 1 hour a day. When I play I min/max my time and stay ahead of the gear curve so I can throw down with the hardcore heavy players but I don't see that happening in wildstar.
    I was in a similar situation for about a year. I would pug. People always need them. Because I was exceptional and had a good attitude I ended up making a lot of friends with different guilds. I'd be able to log in that one night I had free and would have a couple of offers on where to raid that night without even going into trade. You'll be able to do the same here, you can be a nice little sell sword.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    What doe they say about Jon Snow? Aside from he's awesome.
    One character in particular likes to tell him that 'You know nothing, Jon Snow".
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciples View Post
    That better not be a spoiler.
    He's part Targaryen, Part Stark, and will bring an end to the war between Ice (the dark other) and Fire (R'hllor) thus why this is called ASOIAF. Bombs all over ya face! (ps - this is just fan theory, none of this is actual spoilers from the books or trashy show)
    BAD WOLF

That better not be a spoiler.
    Um, yeah... About that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

So is this game any fun? Gonna play a warrior for sure like i do in every game if i buy this, anyone that wanna tell me a rundown of everything that is fun in this game?

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    One character in particular likes to tell him that 'You know nothing, Jon Snow".He's part Targaryen, Part Stark, and will bring an end to the war between Ice (the dark other) and Fire (R'hllor) thus why this is called ASOIAF. Bombs all over ya face! (ps - this is just fan theory, none of this is actual spoilers from the books or trashy show)
    He is the song of ice and fire.

OR IS HE?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    rundown of everything that is fun in this game?
    ...anything that isn't leveling, having a bad computer, and not pvp if you have epilepsy or are pregnant.
    BAD WOLF

Yeah I'm playing this because I refuse to pay Blizzard for 0 content. I figure this will keep me entertained till December, at that point I'll decide if I'm going to stick with Wildstar or go play WoD.
    Likewise for me, although I am genuinely interested in Wildstar.

- - - Updated - - -

So is this game any fun? Gonna play a warrior for sure like i do in every game if i buy this, anyone that wanna tell me a rundown of everything that is fun in this game?
    Combat, dungeons, adventures, raiding (if you take the time to get good), I'm sure RP will be (if you're into that), housing, and anything that's not just pure leveling.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

I have ran a Warrior main in WoW since BC.
    I heard about Wildstar, I heard about people saying "Vanilla" this and that about it. I've heard many things.
    Saw the open beta week. So I opted in. I sat down and said to my girl; "I want to see what all this is about. I'm tired of Blizzard and their games with WoW loyal fans."
    Logged in, looked at the races and factions. Read about them. I enjoy both sides of the story. I decided to make a Mordesh Warrior.
    Started out, "oh hey, telegraphic fights are pretty cool." Being level 7 or so.
    I enjoyed the art style. I literally laughed out loud at some of the announcer comments especially with leveling. I was enjoying myself quite a bit already. Oh hey, level 10 unlocks AMPs, ability tiers and crafting. Okay give it a shot. I went mining and weaponsmith.
    Slightly overwhelmed at first trying to understand the crafting, I quickly became impressed with how well thought out it was and actually meaningful to craft different things, experiment and explore your craft.
    The entertainment value very much increased when hitting 20 and doing dungeons. It felt like a mini raid environment with "Avoid this or die" attitude it gives. The trash was light in number but fun to deal with.
    All in all... I pre-ordered, excited to play it legitimately.
    Obelodalix
    "There will be a mount reward for killing Deathwing."
    http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...c3VvPCVHwc_kWA

Deleted
    Well I for one didn't see anything that would be more fun than WoW. For me, it's pretty much a filler until wod. I mean sure, the game is indeed fun but...more fun than wow? Nah, I don't think so, it's pretty much at the same level of fun.

Oh, and before you make the wrong choices.

Best 1v1 pvp performance: stalker and engineer, with spellslinger close behind. Stalker is also, unfortunately, the worst class for arenas as they really lack the insane burst that rogues have in wow.

Worst 1v1 pvp performance: warrior. Sorry, dude, warriors are just bad in wpvp and duels, but they are really good in arenas.

Most boring class: engineer.

10+ Year Old Account
    One character in particular likes to tell him that 'You know nothing, Jon Snow".He's part Targaryen, Part Stark, and will bring an end to the war between Ice (the dark other) and Fire (R'hllor) thus why this is called ASOIAF. Bombs all over ya face! (ps - this is just fan theory, none of this is actual spoilers from the books or trashy show)
    Nice to see some R + L = J

Fun is subjective. You will never get an answer on this that will apply to the way you will react to it. It's not only subjective but fun is also an opinionated arse. A fanboy gonna fan, a hater gonna hate. Asking if you will like something is like asking a complete stranger if you will like a flavor of ice cream you have never tasted, there are thousands of flavors of ice cream because someone out there will like one that no one else does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Um, yeah... About that...
    He's not dead!

Fun is subjective. You will never get an answer on this that will apply to the way you will react to it. It's not only subjective but fun is also an opinionated arse. A fanboy gonna fan, a hater gonna hate. Asking if you will like something is like asking a complete stranger if you will like a flavor of ice cream you have never tasted, there are thousands of flavors of ice cream because someone out there will like one that no one else does.
    But wanna see everyones opinions And see if i like it

- - - Updated - - -

Well I for one didn't see anything that would be more fun than WoW. For me, it's pretty much a filler until wod. I mean sure, the game is indeed fun but...more fun than wow? Nah, I don't think so, it's pretty much at the same level of fun.

Oh, and before you make the wrong choices.

Best 1v1 pvp performance: stalker and engineer, with spellslinger close behind. Stalker is also, unfortunately, the worst class for arenas as they really lack the insane burst that rogues have in wow.

Worst 1v1 pvp performance: warrior. Sorry, dude, warriors are just bad in wpvp and duels, but they are really good in arenas.

Most boring class: engineer.
    well i'm not gonna play serious on any game other then WoW xD i got characters in many MMOs but always play wow as the main game

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Nice to see some R + L = J
    Heh. At this point it's the only logical series of events.
    But wanna see everyones opinions And see if i like it
    I personally like the B&J flavor Dublin Mudslide. It's hard to get because they may have replaced it with a similar, but not as good flavor.
    BAD WOLF

There is also the theory he is full Targaryen, the mad king was consumed with the ideal of the three headed dragon and since his wife could only give him 2 children he went outside of his marraige for the third and Ned Stark was honor bound to claim him as his own bastard.

I get an hour a day and 6-8 hours on friday, Guilds that can do this level of content don't want someone for one night a week regardless of skill unless it is as a filler and I don't want to sit around on friday night hoping some one doesn't show up.

In Wow I run my own raid group and a co-guildie runs the raids on saturday, with oqueue I have a higher chance to run all the bosses I need in a week (which is a recent change) but I still do better dps than guys with twice the gear than me.
    Even if I did manage to get into a raid I would be able to do the beginning raids but never put together enough gear to get into end game raids like they had in BC.

And I have to fight every day for that 1 hour a day. When I play I min/max my time and stay ahead of the gear curve so I can throw down with the hardcore heavy players but I don't see that happening in wildstar.
    That is a valid point. I think average raid night for most guilds will probably be 3-4 hours.

I was in a similar situation for about a year. I would pug. People always need them. Because I was exceptional and had a good attitude I ended up making a lot of friends with different guilds. I'd be able to log in that one night I had free and would have a couple of offers on where to raid that night without even going into trade. You'll be able to do the same here, you can be a nice little sell sword.
    I really really hope this is a thing in Wildstar. I used to love running "pug" groups back in BC. I seed the group a few of my core raiders who wanted to raid more often than four nights a week (they'd often take alts) and I'd fill with people looking to get attainments/gear up. Additionally it was super useful for testing out people who wanted to join the guild and for finding the awesome people out there who wouldn't think about applying. Plus I got to know a lot of people. Would be awesome if this became a thing again.

One character in particular likes to tell him that 'You know nothing, Jon Snow".
    Technically that's something someone says to him not said about him. So there

Deleted
    I was 90% sure id play a stalker on release but after spending a few days playing a medic I'm now in two minds, its a great class. The one worry I have is what medic's dps is like at end game, I don't want to level a class that is only going to be used as a healer.

There is also the theory he is full Targaryen, the mad king was consumed with the ideal of the three headed dragon and since his wife could only give him 2 children he went outside of his marraige for the third and Ned Stark was honor bound to claim him as his own bastard.
    Considering what the mad king did to Ned's brother (and father?) I doubt Ned felt honor bound to him for Anything.

The far more convincing theory is that he's son of Rhaegar and Lyanna, and that Lyanna asked Ned to take care of him and hide his identity before she died.
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Considering what the mad king did to Ned's brother (and father?) I doubt Ned felt honor bound to him for Anything.
    Children have two parents.