The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Children have two parents.
    Umm yeah...that's why his other one is Ned's sister. Annyyyways. There's two other threads we could be talking about this..I was just trying to lighten our moods with nerd references and mirth.
    BAD WOLF

There is also the theory he is full Targaryen, the mad king was consumed with the ideal of the three headed dragon and since his wife could only give him 2 children he went outside of his marraige for the third and Ned Stark was honor bound to claim him as his own bastard.
    That theory is kinda ridiculous. The most plausible is Rhaegar and Lyanna as parents.

Anyway, I think we should stop here. People who haven't read the books (SHAME ON YOU) might not enjoy this
    Last edited by nocturnus; 2014-05-20 at 08:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    That theory is kinda ridiculous. The most plausible is rhaegar and Lyanna as parents.
    Oh Eldan, what have I done?
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Oh Eldan, what have I done?
    Well, it's not like there's much left to discuss about Wildstar before the launch anyway. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxTheWrecker View Post
    I literally laughed out loud at some of the announcer comments especially with leveling.
    I liked the lv 10 one.
    "Now your enemies are really sh*beeep* their pants!"
    Esp since i got owned by the very next mob, because I forgot to check the HP numbers. Try to do away with 10K+ when you're lv 10 <_<

Deleted
    Hej!
    I can not link anything since I have not posted enough link yet.

Search for "Wildstar (Sverige)" on Facebook and request invite, let's make this community spread like the plague!

See you in Wildstar! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuchtv View Post
    Search for "Wildstar (Sverige)" on Facebook and request invite, let's make this community spread like the plague!
    I think this may have been a terrorist threat of biological warfare, but I'm not sure. I'll have to pass on assisting with your plague spreading and ultimately sketchy invitation. Have a good summer! See you next year when we're Seniors!!!
    BAD WOLF

Is this the Game of Wildstar Thrones thread?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I in the wrong thread all of a sudden?

Oh no. D:

So are you guys going to try to play during ops stuff? I'm pretty satisfied with my beta time and I don't know if i wanna try and bend over backwards to test for an hour at a time or whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Wild Game of Starthrones.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    Am I in the wrong thread all of a sudden?

Oh no. D:

So are you guys going to try to play during ops stuff? I'm pretty satisfied with my beta time and I don't know if i wanna try and bend over backwards to test for an hour at a time or whatever.
    The usual, login, stare at the 40 fps on my really great rig, get pissed and logout.

Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    What ops stuff? Did I miss something?

10+ Year Old Account
    The usual, login, stare at the 40 fps on my really great rig, get pissed and logout.
    If it makes you feel better, I fluctuate between, like, 5 and 40 between each patch on my 5 year old, ailing, wheezing, whining, nearly broken computer.

(Okay, I actually take really good care of my machine, but it's old, it's a prebuilt so it's not wonderful for gaming in the first place, the graphics card is literally almost dead and needs replaced... yeah.)

Anyways what I'm getting at is I think they are actually trying to make things better, based on my personal fluctuations. Then again I don't know shit about optimization so.. /shrug

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    What ops stuff? Did I miss something?
    Uhhh lemme find the thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Ops week: https://forums.wildstar-online.com/f...-ops-week-faq/
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

10+ Year Old Account
    I laughed at this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    But wanna see everyones opinions And see if i like it
    Then go read the last 500 pages.

A casual can raid just fine in WoD but if you count how many times they say 'hardcore' in the wildstar raid video it's pretty obvious that us casual raiders (and I don't mean LFRhero) have no business in wildstar raiding. It's not a lack of skill on my part as I fill in for hardcore raiders on various difficulty settings, but rather the amount of time I have because my family comes before a video game.
    First, my understanding is that you can't really equate Wildstar raids and WoW raids, because WoW raids cover a whole spectrum of difficulty levels. My impression has been that the following are supposed to be comparable in difficulty:

Wildstar raids <=> WoW heroic raids/upper end normal raids.
    Wildstar dungeons <=> WoW flex/lower end normal raids.
    Wildstar adventures <=> WoW dungeons.

To be clear, I haven't played past level 17 in the Wildstar beta (didn't want to spoil the later game for myself), so most of this is second-hand information. But it appears that you can have access to some nicely challenging content in Wildstar dungeons that's comparable to entry level raiding.

I'll also add that according to what Carbine developers have said, the hardcore part of their raids is not meant to require excessive farming and time investment (though you'll likely progress slowly if you raid one night a week). My biggest concern would be the logistics of managing a 20-player team (it's something that my WoW guild is going to face in WoD, and we don't have a good answer yet).

Oh, that's nice. I guess I'll be logging in to see if they fix a few things I was concerned with.

Deleted
    GJ with the GoT spoilers, thank good i read the books so i know what happens to Jon, but still.. shame on you!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    This is good imo. Season 11 was my favorite PvP season period, DoT cleaving RBGs all day. Cata was the best expansion when it came to WoW PvP, without a doubt.
    Let's just pretend that rogues and mages were not as disgustingly overpowered and ruined arenas completely.

Anyway, I just bought a new PC because I wanted to get back to gaming. Guess I'll send it back soon. Based on what people have said Wildstar seems to be shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the specs?

I see it enough times people say they get ___ performance in the computer forum and don't back up their post with benchmarks and specs.

I never bothered with Wildstar past a bit of beta so I can't say much on the condition of how it'd work. That being said and as far as I understand, it's going to suffer from the magical CPU bottleneck like most MMOs are.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2014-05-20 at 11:42 PM.