Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    You need to learn your history if you think that that land belongs to the Palestinians cause it doesn't.
    I think you'll find it does belong to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where are you from kidkilla and WTF are you preaching?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Still, even if you ignore the that, the hijab is a serious safety concern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    So what? If I got to decide I'd take Stalin's path regarding religion.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Pre-Christian Greeks, Romans, Celts, Germans, and Slavs didn't worship rocks or metals. They worshiped a complex array of gods.

Again, try to educate yourself using other sources than what some mufti rants from his minbar.
    Romans worshiped pieces of stones. That is what you call European civilization. I hope you have noticed that alcohol is forbidden in Islam.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    Where are you from kidkilla and WTF are you preaching?
    I am not preaching anything. Don't use Taqiyya to distort what I post.

Quote Originally Posted by kidkilla View Post
    Romans worshiped pieces of stones. That is what you call European civilization. I hope you have noticed that alcohol is forbidden in Islam.
    They made statues, they didn't worship statues.

Wow...

And I don't care what a religion foreign to me and my culture outlaws. You don't have to drink, but you don't get to tell me what I can or cannot do in my life or in my country.

We already fought and died to get free of Muslim rule. You keep to yours, we keep to ours. That way nobody needs to get killed.

You should ask your question in a Muslim Forums. I do not have enough knowledge about Islam at the moment to answer your question. If you have seen Muslims on other forums saying that once a land is under Muslims rule the land is always under Muslim rule please link the posts because I am curious to see how that is justified.

- - - Updated - - -

The Muslims brought civilization to Europe. When Muslims ruled Andalus Muslims, Christians and Jews were treated fairly. When the Christians in Andalus restored Christian rule only Christians were tolerated.
    Muslims did not bring civilization to anybody. Look at them even now. They have Sharia law which keeps them embedded in the 7th century. Look at video's on what's going on in Syria alone...see how they treat each other. They treat each other like animals and actually enjoy it. They kill each other over small differences in there religion. They have laws that prevent women from being able to learn. They have laws that if a woman is raped by a man...the woman goes to jail or gets stoned for having sex out of wed-lock...what happens to the man? Nothing. So when you say "two muslims killed by israel" well....plenty of muslims are murdering each other over petty differences right now as we speak...so I mean really...nobody cares. We have a muslim president over in Iran that goes on t.v and says things like "Israel will be wiped off the face of the map!" Even the FSA was taken over by radical muslims who just want to impose there backwards sharia law in syria and create yet another terrorist state where they teach there children to hate western society. No...if you want sympathy you've come to the wrong forums....remember...as far as islam is concerned...all of us here should burn in hell.

Muslims did not bring civilization to anybody. Look at them even now. They have Sharia law which keeps them embedded in the 7th century. Look at video's on what's going on in Syria alone...see how they treat each other. They treat each other like animals and actually enjoy it. They kill each other over small differences in there religion. They have laws that prevent women from being able to learn. They have laws that if a woman is raped by a man...the woman goes to jail or gets stoned for having sex out of wed-lock...what happens to the man? Nothing. So when you say "two muslims killed by israel" well....plenty of muslims are murdering each other over petty differences right now as we speak...so I mean really...nobody cares. We have a muslim president over in Iran that goes on t.v and says things like "Israel will be wiped off the face of the map!" Even the FSA was taken over by radical muslims who just want to impose there backwards sharia law in syria and create yet another terrorist state where they teach there children to hate western society. No...if you want sympathy you've come to the wrong forums....remember...as far as islam is concerned...all of us here should burn in hell.
    Rafidah Shias are not Muslims. The president of Iran is a Rafidah Shia. The president of Iran is not a Muslims. Shia Rafidah curse the Sahabah. There is more of a difference between the beliefs of Shia Rafidahs and the beliefs of Muslims that the difference between Christianity and Judaism.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I wish Christians had a version of Zionism so all the crazy-ass Christians would leave first world countries and head off to some hole in the ground in the middle east and not bother us sane people anymore.

Don't worry he'll make another 20 of them.

sane people? What makes you sane? Wishing others to go and live in a 3rd world country?

- - - Updated - - -

Source is from Wikipedia.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lowkey

- - - Updated - - -

The Muslims ruled the countries you listed better than the Christians. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world anyway.
    Take a good look at the middle east and tell me that they "manage" countries better then christians (or anybody). The middle east is one giant toilet filled with turds.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    They made statues, they didn't worship statues.

Wow...

And I don't care what a religion foreign to me and my culture outlaws. You don't have to drink, but you don't get to tell me what I can or cannot do in my life or in my country.

We already fought and died to get free of Muslim rule. You keep to yours, we keep to ours. That way nobody needs to get killed.
    The Ottomans brought civilization to Greece.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not preaching anything. Don't use Taqiyya to distort what I post.
    I am not the one preaching the invasion of Spain and Balken countries because some fuckhead did thousand years ago.

sane people? What makes you sane? Wishing others to go and live in a 3rd world country?

- - - Updated - - -

Take a good look at the middle east and tell me that they "manage" countries better then christians (or anybody). The middle east is one giant toilet filled with turds.
    The Middle East is in a bad state because of Rafidah Shias. Rafidah Shias are killing Muslims in Yemen, Syria, Iran, Iraq and other Middle East countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Byzantine Empire was on bar (if not more advanced) than Muslim countries at the time. Go read a history book instead of the false stuff you read in your schools.

I am going to make this my quote...Turkish Muslim invaders from central Asia brought civilization to GREECE.

GREECE.

Oh wow, congratulations, you have taken over my top WTF-spot from the American that asked me if Greece was in Africa.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Middle East is in a bad state because of Rafidah Shias. Rafidah Shias are killing Muslims in Yemen, Syria, Iran, Iraq and other Middle East countries.
    Al-Qaeda is full of Rafidah I heard.

Chelly
    Romans worshiped pieces of stones. That is what you call European civilization.
    Lol you're ridiculous.
    Muslims did not bring civilization to anybody.
    To be fair, we owe a lot to Muslim scientists from the middle ages. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science..._Islamic_world

Rafidah Shias are not Muslims. The president of Iran is a Rafidah Shia. The president of Iran is not a Muslims. Shia Rafidah curse the Sahabah. There is more of a difference between the beliefs of Shia Rafidahs and the beliefs of Muslims that the difference between Christianity and Judaism.
    Sharia law still exists. The Muslim Brotherhood and Al-Qaeda are in Syria right now trying to impose there way onto the syrians. If the FSA wins you can expect Sharia law to go into full force. Under sharia law music is BANNED. You may of banned alcohol but you smoke hash. You still have "honor killings" which is just flat out murder. You oppress women and people in general. You remain stagnant rather then reaching for the future. The west builds spaceships...the middle east builds mosques. Vids on youtube right now about how muslims run shit. You are destroying an entire country over religion right now...go on youtube "syria" all you gotta type. There is a video of them lining women up and gunning them down all in the name of "allah". Yeah...take your muslim propaganda elsewhere...it has no place on a western site. You want sympathy go to a muslim site. They love to talk about the evils of western society and how islam will conquer the world. Btw, islam is only fast spreading among uneducated people. Anybody with half a brain knows to stay away from that crap.

I've never actually seen a statement so...profoundly wrong and clueless that I felt compelled to save it for posterity in my sig box.

I am not the one preaching the invasion of Spain and Balken countries because some fuckhead did thousand years ago.
    If you read my posts carefully you would see that I told atsawin26 to go to a Muslim forum and and ask his question there when he asked if certain European countries should be under Muslim rule. Don't call the Ottomans fuckheads. The Ottomans accomplished a lot more than the Safavids ever did.

- - - Updated - - -

Al-Qaeda is full of Rafidah I heard.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shia_insurgency_in_Yemen
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shabiha
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdi_Army
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Groups_%28Iraq%29

10+ Year Old Account
    If you read my posts carefully you would see that I told atsawin26 to go to a Muslim forum and and ask his question there when he asked if certain European countries should be under Muslim rule. Don't call the Ottomans fuckheads. The Ottomans accomplished a lot more than the Safavids ever did.
    Where did I praise the Safavids? link to my post please. Well I was referring to Ummayds in Spain but yeah the Ottomans are fuckheads too. Why should we search for a proof for the statements you made? You're the one making the claim, provide a proof or fuck off kindly.

Israel doing something unlawful or un-ethical? Paint me surprised.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Where did I praise the Safavids? link to my post please. Well I was referring to Ummayds in Spain but yeah the Ottomans are fuckheads too. Why should we search for a proof for the statements you made? You're the one making the claim, provide a proof or fuck off kindly.
    Why don't you explain why the Ummayds and Ottomans were fuckheads?