Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Since you clearly didn't read the second half of my post...
    and also did eventually tell us your comp --

Quote Originally Posted by Kitmajere View Post
    It would help to know the rest of your comp too -- you could ask a spriest to shield you if your own cd was down or not enough, or get an external from a prot/ret pally or prot/dps warrior if you have any of those with your down group. We've done it with a resto shaman healing the "down" group, with the spriest giving them a shield if necessary. Don't forget the smaller personals at your disposal too -- earth ele reinforce and even SLT.
    1. Use earth ele reinforce and SLT as personals if you need to.
    2. Time SBT well or use AS in conjunction with 3.
    3. Use your warrior tank's externals if you need more than 1 and 2. Safeguard has a very short cd but is also short duration and means he has to intervene you which may cause positioning issues. Vigilance is more forgiving so probably just ask him to take that talent.

Between Vigilance, AS, and Reinforce you have more than enough cds.

- - - Updated - - -

Hold on, you have a tree with you as well? How are cds remotely an issue then when they can IB you too?
    Last edited by Kitmajere; 2014-05-18 at 11:28 AM.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure how you can have issues healing downstairs, and you use 2 healers there? Why? The only damage people take is from prisons (which they should be using personals for) or the meteor. 2 healers is utterly pointless downstairs and won't help you. I've soloed healed up top on my shaman in an alt run we have, and it was a breeze, between AS/PE Talent/Spirit Link, you literally can't die up there and that's the "hardest" place to heal, just make sure people are using their cds and don't take avoidable damage from tornadoes/slimes/storms.

Deleted
    You could try to take the first lvl 90 talent. Unleashed Fury or what it is called and put on the "tank" weapon enchantment. When you unleash you will get a 35% dmg reduce from the target for a couple of seconds ( in this case kardis ) and that should affect the iron prison.

I never tried it out though, but should work.

just keep ES and spam healing wave.

Use HTT, ASC and SLT for the stupid comet - spam chain heal your ass off too - fight is retarded boring for a resto shaman

My resto shammy now has heroic dark shamans down, healing Kardis along with the resto druid, holy pally still up top. Thanks for all your help. Took two attempts tonight. And yes I used reinforce and SLT, plus moved ES to myself a few times (although I'm not sure the latter mattered). And then we got down heroic nazgrim very easily, this was the first time we'd attempted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm... a bit late to this thread but I find it odd that you didn't put the Holy Pally down below. Not having a Pally/Priest on the bottom for shields makes Prisons very difficult, as someone always needs to have some form of CD then...

That and Resto Shamans can beyond easily solo top.
    Feel the hatred of 1̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ 10010 years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pdpeleven View Post
    The holy pally is NOT going to move to the "down" part. I already suggested that. I must be able to do the "down" part, somehow, on a resto shammy. Thanks anyway.
    Don't know whose call that is, but if the holy pally said that himself I'd have a word with him. Having a class down there with some form of absorbs would always be a lot more beneficial.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudedInSanity View Post
    Hmm... a bit late to this thread but I find it odd that you didn't put the Holy Pally down below. Not having a Pally/Priest on the bottom for shields makes Prisons very difficult, as someone always needs to have some form of CD then...

That and Resto Shamans can beyond easily solo top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariandra View Post
    Don't know whose call that is, but if the holy pally said that himself I'd have a word with him. Having a class down there with some form of absorbs would always be a lot more beneficial.
    Quote Originally Posted by pdpeleven View Post
    The guardian druid is the raid leader and the holy pally is the raid leader's wife, so some decisions about who does what when may not be made on the most rational basis (e.g., the druid MUST be healed by the holy pally, they cannot be separated). The tanks are druid and <third tank> on Haromm, warrior on Kardis. Only the two tanks and the holy pally go up to Haromm. Everyone else stays with Kardis.
    FYI /10chars

Deleted
    Hate it when that happens.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Madisyn View Post
    I watch my timers like a hawk, if it even remotely looks like I'm going to get ashen with my iron prison expiring at the same time, I pop earth elemental a couple of seconds early, cast reinforce, throw earth shield on myself and make sure my stone bulwark totem is down.
    How exactly do you summon two earth totems simultaneously? Correct me if I'm wrong, but Reinforce is a channeled spell, and the stone bulwark shields pulse every 10 seconds.

Both totems need to be down simultaneously.

Wat

Last edited by mmoc1ea225bcc9; 2014-06-01 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz View Post
    How exactly do you summon two earth totems simultaneously? Correct me if I'm wrong, but Reinforce is a channeled spell, and the stone bulwark shields pulse every 10 seconds.

Both totems need to be down simultaneously.

Wat
    There's a talent called Totemic Persistence.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Devos Songare View Post
    There's a talent called Totemic Persistence.
    You're right, I totally forgot about that. I just started playing again after ~a year of inactivity, and I've never used that talent (Because it always sucked in comparison to the others).

Sorry
    Last edited by mmoc1ea225bcc9; 2014-06-01 at 02:50 PM.