Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    No. I just don't think Israel is being terrorist. One can argue on about Israel doing bad stuff but I wouldn't say it's as bad as being terrorist.
    Did you check which acts are commonly cited when making a case to call Israel actions terrorism?
    And how exactly do you think are they different from thing you consider terror acts?

No, because I have a hard time seeing Iraq and Afghanistan being any valuable European trade partners to the extent where the US invading them leads to direct European instability. Russia is doing worse but you're snuggling with them.
    How exactly is Russia "doing worse", in your opinion, if you would ignore Ukraine (which is largely fault of EU/US unilateral actions anyway)?

Deleted
    I did and got it right.

No. I just don't think Israel is being terrorist. One can argue on about Israel doing bad stuff but I wouldn't say it's as bad as being terrorist.

No, because I have a hard time seeing Iraq and Afghanistan being any valuable European trade partners to the extent where the US invading them leads to direct European instability. Russia is doing worse but you're snuggling with them.

Stop being so mad because I disagree with you.
    Please stop talking about Syria cause you clearly are not informed enough if you come up with such statements. This is not the place for me to inform you on who the Islamic liberation front is. And that's only one of the many.
    What is terrorism?
    Political instability and security concerns is what is blocking the southern pipeline to be a success. That would reduce Russia's presence in our resources imports.
    Again... inform yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Russia is doing worse than the us in foreign policy??? That's SOME claim

10+ Year Old Account
    Just to get back on rails of the thread:

UA criminal forces air-stroke the center of the Luhansk city's central building:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21zGT_QWDh8
    A very very 18+++ video of the result:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofeZ-P_P0eA

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Again... inform yourself.
    I informed myself and still see no reason to be anti-American.[/quote]
    Russia is doing worse than the us in foreign policy??? That's SOME claim
    Totally true though.

I'm not very interested in the Middle East, so I can't be arsed to argue about it if that's where this discussion is headed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Too bad he wasn't elected democratically.. I'm not saying he wouldn't have won the elections mind you, I'm just saying that he made sure he'd win it regardless.
    An article that says "This particular distribution law is not followed, and that can be sign of fraud" that even argues that sadly such results cannot be conclusive and prove anything, with other researchers calling even application of such law to voting to be quite questionable.

Was there some fraud? Sure; bad results would show dissatisfaction with local leadership, and they prefer avoiding that.
    Was it widespread? It was one of the most watched elections, with videocameras in every voting station and most observers after previous Duma elections protests, and (sadly to them, as it called their beliefs about "people not supporting Putin" into question) most of them said that people truly were voting for Putin and they mostly haven't seen any fraud (though some did, and investigations that were supposed to check them were mostly swept under the rug).
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2014-06-02 at 03:08 PM.

I believe you when you say that Putin would have won regardless of if there was fraud or not. I'm just saying that calling the elections democratic when it is widely known fact that some fraud existed, is stupid.
    Check this:
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/ballot/2012fraud.asp
    * In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia region, Obama received 100% of the votes with not even a single vote recorded for Romney. (A mathematical and statistical impossibility).
    Just keeping up with civilized world :P

Obviously it all has plausible explanations; so do Russian facts
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2014-06-02 at 03:34 PM.

I informed myself and still see no reason to be anti-American.

Totally true though.

I'm not very interested in the Middle East, so I can't be arsed to argue about it if that's where this discussion is headed.
    You seem not to be informed enough to understand what terrorism is, or what a terrorist is. If it's directed at you (or what you stand for), then it's terrorism but if it's the other way around it is not? This is exactly the hypocrisy people are talking about.

And now show some examples of Russia doing worse in foreign policy to back up your claims. And since it's a comparison (worse than), show the US ones too for the same cases...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Check this:
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/ballot/2012fraud.asp

Just keeping up with civilized world :P
    I mentioned a book by Michael Moore already, where he proofs that Bush came into power in an even worse way... He never should have been president, let alone for two terms!

Deleted
    Like how?
    Like for example planting bombs in European countries:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wrath_of_God

And constantly acting like a mad dog with their retaliation attacks targeted at civilians.

Quote Originally Posted by BreathTaker View Post
    Just to get back on rails of the thread:

UA criminal forces air-stroke the center of the Luhansk city's central building:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21zGT_QWDh8
    A very very 18+++ video of the result:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofeZ-P_P0eA
    And everyone is ignoring this..

Just so you know, the page you linked explicitly explains why all of those claims about vote fraud are wrong.
    I noted that in my message :P

There are also explanations for similar lists in Russian. Everything has non-fraud explanation if you think hard enough or selectively ignore some sources/facts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TooMuch View Post
    And now show some examples of Russia doing worse in foreign policy to back up your claims.
    Okay. The Ukraine crisis.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    And everyone is ignoring this..
    Ukrainian government claims that it was seperatist's work.
    "The cause of the event was either careless handling of weapons or militants tried to use anti-aircraft weapons and hit the building".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asfo View Post
    "The cause of the event was either careless handling of weapons or militants tried to use anti-aircraft weapons and hit the building".
    After their claims about Odessa clashes I think we should take everything coming from their side with a grain of salt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure it claims it. And even more they claim that anti-aircraft weapon hit the hot air conditioner near the window.
    And that is a lie:
    http://cs618616.vk.me/v618616675/9854/LbKyE5wS4uQ.jpg
    There was no air-conditioner near that window.
    Besides - the 1st video above did not look like anti-aircraft weapon.

And: the trace of a missile
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf0Kcf60JAw
    Note: those stuff the planes shoot to deflect anti-aircraft attack , which look like missiles do not leave such traces, at least not seen by previous videos.
    As for the place of teh video was filmed - there are hints in speech of people, i believe, though it's messy
    Last edited by BreathTaker; 2014-06-02 at 04:13 PM.

Deleted
    In reality we don't know what happened. Russian and Ukrainian goverments have their own versions.

Actual airstike as it separates into 5 on video:

Considering that the only one with airforce there is Ukrainians i think no doubt can remain...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Actual airstike as it separates into 5 on video:

Considering that the only one with airforce there is Ukrainians i think no doubt can remain...
    This video is very unclear - mostly noise and something in air. And separatist had a mine-thrower.

10+ Year Old Account
    In reality we don't know what happened. Russian and Ukrainian goverments have their own versions.
    That's why we have video cameras everywhere, right? Or have we lost the ability to conclude without governments officially commenting?

This video is very unclear - mostly noise and something in air. And separatist had a mine-thrower.
    You can check previous video to clearly see multiple explosions; which kind of launcher do you think produces them with visible trails in the air and why would separatists bomb their own administration building?

This is getting out of control and of course no western media covers it. Just like they are ignoring the artillery shelling of Eastern Ukrainian towns for weeks now.

Deleted
    I'm not military expert. You are?

There are people in Poland who belives, that Putin in conspiracy with Tusk made catastrophe in Smolensk. I'ts similiar point of wiew with yours - few unclear vidos from internet, and you know, who is guilty.