Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    "Ethereal Soul-Trader can no longer be summoned while in an Arena or Battleground."

Uhhh, I'm assuming this means RBG? I don't know why they did this either way, it's just a pet. I'm thinking maybe because of the pots that allow you to see invisibility? Were you able to buy them inside the arena/RBG and use them as oppose to buying them outside and not being able to use them inside? I hope I can still use mine in a normal BG because after you kill people it shoots a gigantic, super long-range purple beam at their body and gives you their soul.

Lol...whatever the reason is...it's Blizz own fault. They didn't stop the duping and now it's that cheap that almost anyone that wants one got one.

*Just wondering what Bliizard's opinion is on Horde in Isle of Conquest?
    I think Horde avoid it or give up too easily. They used to win it handily.*

Same in AV. They used to win it...but meta changed and the Horde is exactly as lazy as the alliance(and it's a bit odd to think they should work harder for the win than alliance does) and as a result of the uneven map design alliance wins now. Can't blame the horde...neither can you blame the alliance for losing arathi and mines.
    Check out how much Strand of the Ancients win rates changed since they cut the advantage of alliance by giving factions a random starting position.

Deleted
    Leveling that neutral Pandaren had to take ages. Gz for him, I guess...

Deleted
    Maybe i'm missing the point but what can you actually do with a neutral level 89 Panda? ... was it done just because it could?

Great disabling the soul-trader. Now multiboxer cant do battlegrounds any more

Deleted
    Doubleagent is my hero.
    Must have taken ages to level him.
    Yet, in the face of hatred towards your own kin, demanded by Garry and Varian alike, the only sensible answer is: fuck off, psycho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oreoirl View Post
    It's some guy who's been leveling his pandaren entirely on herbing and mining. He's never left the Wandering Isle and he's never chosen a faction.
    And battle pets.

10+ Year Old Account
    I play horde and I feel horde lose IOC (since MOP in my experience) because half of the group is always bots that wait at the front gate to get slaughtered. I dont know about the alliance but the group that always meets the horde at ws always outnumbers them 2 to 1, thats not exactly what I call giving up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Exerus View Post
    I play horde and I feel horde lose IOC (since MOP in my experience) because half of the group is always bots that wait at the front gate to get slaughtered. I dont know about the alliance but the group that always meets the horde at ws always outnumbers them 2 to 1, thats not exactly what I call giving up.
    And the funny thing: Blizz can't catch the bots. I mean, bots are always quite visible cause they run the exact same path as a group....but in IoC it's borderline ridiculous. I mean those bots wait in the beginning till the front gate closes and then use the teleporter to get out(nobody, I mean NOBODY with a working brain does that)....it's so obvious that they could paint "BOT" all over their char!

You're a legend, Doubleagent.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They're really going all out for the final of Azeroth Choppers. I just wonder what will happen to the other bike. It just seems like a waste not to have both in the game. Or, if they are actually both going to be in-game, the winners have their mount for free while the other faction have to pay a large amount for it (10, 000 gold?).

Also, why the hell are we freeing Gul'dan? He's better off dying.

I hope Dobleagent gets an NPC in WoD, and maybe a Feat of Strength too. He is simply glorious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    They're really going all out for the final of Azeroth Choppers. I just wonder what will happen to the other bike. It just seems like a waste not to have both in the game. Or, if they are actually both going to be in-game, the winners have their mount for free while the other faction have to pay a large amount for it (10, 000 gold?).

Also, why the hell are we freeing Gul'dan? He's better off dying.
    Read the quest. Hes the one powering up the portal, if not the Orcs will not stop. Hes like a bettery.

Deleted
    I think that WoD is going to be more near xmas now. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont feel 2 confident about the outcome of the choppers vote when there is a giant horde statue right there....

Also what has the soul trader got to do with arenas,anyone fill me in?

Oh can we please stop the charade already! We know both bikes will end up in the game regardless!

1. If they give 1 faction a free mount and not the other a huge uproar would happen!

2. Does anyone remember what happened in Cataclysm when Goblins got 2 bikes and they decided to half ass Worgens and not give them a mount? Yeah the Alliance cried up a storm over the fact the Horde had 2 extra mounts and they didn't and that prompted Blizzard to throw them 2 horses just to shut them up!

3. Would Blizzard be dumb enough to give an Alliance bike to a horde character or vice versa? What do you think Garrosh or Varian would think if they saw that thing come rolling into Org or Stormwind?? They would throw a temper tantrum and smash that piece of junk to pieces!

4. Charging us money for 1 bike and not the other? Who the hell is going to pay for a mount that doesn't even fly!? I call BS on that!

5. That is a lot of work put into those machines and only 1 bike make it in? I'd be pretty upset if I were Paul's crew if that's the case!

6. I find the voting will end up being pretty biased and unfair because not only does this game have more Alliance players but people aren't even going to vote for which bike genuinely looks better! They are voting for the faction they play!

10+ Year Old Account
    Im a bit confused,if that level 89 neutral pandaren hasnt left the isle then how has he enchanted his stuff and made the clothes and jewelcrafting if there is no postbox on the island?

Also all his recent activity says he has done HC Scenarios and Raids?

Am i missing something? Thought it was purely from herbs and mining and pet battles?

This Doubleagent thing is bothering me.... There is approx 16mil XP required from level 89-90 right? If he is only getting 20-30 xp PER herb/mineral that doesnt seem feesible. MATH=

16mil xp / approx 25 xp per herb = 640k herbs.

640k herbs * approx 5 sec per gather = 3.2 mil seconds

3.2 mil seconds = 37 days. (actual play time)

Seems impossible! and that is only from level 89-90...

Quote Originally Posted by icky View Post
    This Doubleagent thing is bothering me.... There is approx 16mil XP required from level 89-90 right? If he is only getting 20-30 xp PER herb/mineral that doesnt seem feesible. MATH=

16mil xp / approx 25 xp per herb = 640k herbs.

640k herbs * approx 5 sec per gather = 3.2 mil seconds

3.2 mil seconds = 37 days. (actual play time)

Seems impossible! and that is only from level 89-90...
    He is also completing dungeons and raids, not sure how with no faction, maybe it just queues you up for both.?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacster View Post
    And the funny thing: Blizz can't catch the bots. I mean, bots are always quite visible cause they run the exact same path as a group....but in IoC it's borderline ridiculous. I mean those bots wait in the beginning till the front gate closes and then use the teleporter to get out(nobody, I mean NOBODY with a working brain does that)....it's so obvious that they could paint "BOT" all over their char!

Blizzards stance toward bots at this point is pathetic. They used to be known for one of the better companies at policing bots. Now I have to think they are getting monetary kickbacks from the bot makers/gold farmers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sennin View Post
    He is also completing dungeons and raids, not sure how with no faction, maybe it just queues you up for both.?
    I thought from an earlier post that he was leveling by doing daily pet battle quests on other character and then completing them on the Panda. I don't think he is doing any dungeons and raids, or at least the gear on his armory page is all stuff that can be made/enchanted by tier-1 professions from the island.

If he could complete dungeons/raids, he would have been 90 twelve months ago.