looking for a specific website

There was a website back in the day that you can put your character name and realm and find any and all upgrades for each slot. You can also filter it by content you are able to do, and your spec.

Does anyone remember it? Or is there a new site like that?

- - - Updated - - -

I am, not interested in any add-ons either.

Deleted
    think you mean Chardev, its been down for quite some time though.
    try www.askmrrobot.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Back in the day? You mean AskMrRobot? http://www.askmrrobot.com/ I'd hardly call that "back in the day"

Iit most definitely was not Ask Mr robot. This was back in NC and inot WotLK.

10+ Year Old Account
    MaxDPS did something like that in WotLK. Was as shit then as it is now :P

10+ Year Old Account
    As soon as was said, 'Back in the days', my head instantly thought, 'Thottbot'.

That basicly is dead now, no?

And yeah, to the answer of the question, think AskMrRobot can help a lot now?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Thottbot as we remember it died, nowadays it's owned by ZAM and just feeds off the WoWhead database I think.

Maybe Wow-heroes? Is that still running? I know it used to give gearscore and "recommended content" breakdowns.

These days, I think AMR is closest to what you're looking for.

be.imba.hu, it is closed down now askmrrobot and wowheroes took over after its demise.
    Last edited by Alvito; 2014-06-03 at 10:15 PM.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    Maybe Wow-heroes? Is that still running? I know it used to give gearscore and "recommended content" breakdowns.

These days, I think AMR is closest to what you're looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    be.imba.hu, it is closed down now askmrrobot and wowheroes took over after its demise.
    Thought WoW-heroes tipped over, hehe
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow, I completel forgot about be.imba

Joeydivision, I'm from Ask Mr. Robot. Our site can do what you are looking for Load your character, the click on an item in any slot to load the gear list for that slot. There's a few tips too:

--Relative v Absolute ranking: you can choose to rank each list based on the absolute score (how good an item is in an vaccuum) or relative (how good it is when equipped with all of your other gear).
    --Stat weights: everything is scored based on weights, so make sure you're using the preset you want (blue drop down box) or customize your weights (edit weights button)
    --Options menu: you can select what gear shows up in the list. For example, set the level of content you're doing (LFR, Normal, etc), min & max iLevels, legendary quest progress, and more.

That should help get you started Hit us up if you have any questions.
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Thought WoW-heroes tipped over, hehe
    It is gone also.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    It is gone also.
    Kindda sad, they had the best overview UI.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    Wow Heroes works for me.

http://www.wow-heroes.com/
    It does indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    Iit most definitely was not Ask Mr robot. This was back in NC and inot WotLK.
    was it be.imba?