Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    10 year anniversary is a scaled down gnoll? I really thought they'd have some pride in their work and go all out.
    They could have done what they did last year. And the year before that... and the year before that. All the way down to the 6th anniversary.

Nothing.

"Are you still considering allowing us to move the Garrisons to another zone at max level, or is that now completely scrapped?
    No plans for that at launch, could always happen in the future though." - Lame. Will never happen...

10+ Year Old Account
    10 year anniversary is a scaled down gnoll? I really thought they'd have some pride in their work and go all out.
    It does say "One of the rewards", we could get something really cool.................................like a item that gives 10% more XP

Quote Originally Posted by Pool of the Dead View Post
    Why would it need to? The farm didn't.
    Because this is an MMO and they should be making features that promote doing fun stuff with others and not penalizing players from wanting to group.

Deleted
    Magic Bunny Hat!!!!

I don't know what it is but i know I want one

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochicakes View Post
    Oh yay a Magic Bunny Hat!

In general I like everything of this update, can't wait for WoD...so excited ^^
    Magic Bunny Hat!

Magic Bunny Hat! Magic Bunny Hat! Magic Bunny Hat! Magic Bunny Hat! Magic Bunny Hat! Magic Bunny Hat! Magic Bunny Hat! Magic Bunny Hat!
    Magic Bunny Hat! Magic Bunny Hat! Magic Bunny Hat! Magic Bunny Hat! Magic Bunny Hat! Magic Bunny Hat! Magic Bunny Hat! Magic Bunny Hat!

When I saw the expansion to my bank...

Quote Originally Posted by arz View Post
    Reagent Bank :
    shared by all characters on that account / server?
    Like Diablo 3 shared bank? Oh god...plz no..

Hogs? That might make me start with Battle Pets again,

currently I don't do it, I blame that stupid crab i try to get at timeless isle...

Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2014-06-06 at 12:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if I don't get WoD... I WANT THAT FUCKING HOGGER BATTLE PET RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    yay finally another VS tab I mean 4 or 10 would be nice but i guess they need to work on other cash shop items first.
    People like you are simply amazing. And not in a good way either. Be fucking happy for a change.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

10+ Year Old Account
    If you use your reading skills, you'll see that it says this is only one of the rewards. Relax. I doubt their going to show there hand this early on the cooler stuff.
    Blindingly defending Blizzard; ignorantly trashing Blizzard. Both require an emotional investment that I'm unwilling to give. I'll take reason, logic, facts, and the willingness to accept that I may be wrong. At the end of the day I'll have nothing to account for and I may even have learned something.

The scaled down gnoll is a fucking Hogger, I don't care if it's a rehash or whatever you think about it... ITS MOTHERFUCKING HOGGER.

Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    yay finally another VS tab I mean 4 or 10 would be nice but i guess they need to work on other cash shop items first.
    Implying that the art team is responsible for that because Blizzard just throws people at stuff, I guess?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    I'm sure it wasn't a coincidence they announced Stormwind finally being repaired a couple hours after Choppergate.
    It would be coincidence, since only idiots are actually making a scene about a FREE mount and the Azeroth Choppers series.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lizardo View Post
    Because this is an MMO and they should be making features that promote doing fun stuff with others and not penalizing players from wanting to group.
    If everything ever put in an MMO required other people do you know few people would play it. Most people I know play WoW just to chill out away from people.
    There needs to be stuff for both single players and multiple people, since WoW is more of a "You are a person in the World, do what you want here." be it killing shit or building shit yourself or doing it with others.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

well said.

i am a lone player as well, by choice. having been in a few guilds, some folded, has made me. too much bickering and too many opinions for my taste. unless you are a family member or a rl friend, forget about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pool of the Dead View Post
    It would be coincidence, since only idiots are actually making a scene about a FREE mount and the Azeroth Choppers series.

- - - Updated - - -

If everything ever put in an MMO required other people do you know few people would play it. Most people I know play WoW just to chill out away from people.
    There needs to be stuff for both single players and multiple people, since WoW is more of a "You are a person in the World, do what you want here." be it killing shit or building shit yourself or doing it with others.

After having a magnificent day and then to come over here and see they added a reagent tab and another tab to void storage? Hallelujah this day couldn't possible get any better Finally more space!

They dropped JP on normal scenarios? Wait wat? Just about everyone I know grinds JP through 5-mans anyways.

For perspective, that reagent tab is equivalent to 35x Royal Satchels' worth of storage (with today's stacking system of 20).
    Try complaining about that, WoW community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it weird that of all those little things in noticed today the thing that I'm the most excited about is the tiny hope of repairs in Stormwind for 6.0? :3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SteveZombie View Post
    For perspective, that reagent tab is equivalent to 35x Royal Satchels' worth of storage (with today's stacking system of 20).
    Try complaining about that, WoW community.
    Hate will find a way

"GG Blizzard, catering for those casuals who are too dumb to know what to leave in the bank and what to vendor and to manage their bag space."

Deleted
    So PvP gear will use PvE models. Lowering standards each xpac, eh.

"Warlords of Draenor will add another tab to your regular bank with 98 slots to store profession reagents. Keep in mind that profession reagents will now form much larger stacks, with many stacking to 200."
    Best thing ever.

Ehh, I'd rather have transmog tab, although I guess that's that the new void storage tab is for. In which case I'd need ~3 more tabs, not just one. But they said during Blizzcon they are thinking on making a virtual transmog storage later on in the expansion, akin to the toy box. Still, people who need to store almost 20k reagents usually have an alt with its own guild bank already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.