Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Nice quality of life changes and the garrison gold sinks don't seem so bad.

I'll probably have to resubscribe for a month to get Hogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    So PvP gear will use PvE models. Lowering standards each xpac, eh.
    A lot of people wanted this. But I suppose anything Blizzard does that doesn't cater to your own specific preferences is 'low standard'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

"All content in Draenor is currently suited to these new values, and Siege of Orgrimmar has actually been converted to use the new raid structure(since I know that the absolute first thing everyone will want to do upon getting access to our Alpha is to go run Siege)"

I know the first thing I would do is hop into a raid I have been in for 8-9 months!

Omg omg omg...Rylaks tameable, more space to the void storage, a profession mat tab (about time) and a Hogger mini pet...this is getting better and better! Hopefully the Rylaks will be on ground rather than always in the air flapping like chimeras do...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffer View Post
    After having a magnificent day and then to come over here and see they added a reagent tab and another tab to void storage? Hallelujah this day couldn't possible get any better Finally more space!
    BUT will the new tabs will be free?...

Quote Originally Posted by SteveZombie View Post
    A lot of people wanted this. But I suppose anything Blizzard does that doesn't cater to your own specific preferences is 'low standard'.
    Pretty much you have summed it up well. ^ heh.

I recall in Burning Crusade most of the PVP gear shared models with the tier sets and I actually recall people being quite happy with it. (I know I was)
    You will Adapt to change or be CRUSHED beneath it.

10+ Year Old Account
    why aren't we seeing anything about a tabard tab! need it badly!!

15+ Year Old Account
    My bags and bank will be sooo empty , haha

Quote Originally Posted by Targetlocked View Post
    why aren't we seeing anything about a tabard tab! need it badly!!
    Because clearing out all the other space with the new bank/transmog/toy tabs will free space.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bryroo View Post
    Nice quality of life changes and the garrison gold sinks don't seem so bad.

I'll probably have to resubscribe for a month to get Hogs.
    Also remember that the gold sink is optional, AFAWK everything will also be obtainable through questing.

eh reagent tab is meh at best for me unless its account wide access which I doubt, reagents are easily sent to bank alts... but another VS tab is AMAZING its hard for me to keep more than 3 bag slots open with a full VS and bank and all using the largest bags in game. This and the toy box should tie me over one more xpac.

It's nice to see SW repairs will happen. And I'm pretty happy to see a crafting mats tab- hopefully we won't have to pay to unlock it so any of our rerolls will have access to it right away. One of the reasons I have guilds is because I need all that extra storage just for crafting mats, so it'll be great to shift that out of there and to my crafting characters.

I'm not really sure I care for the idea that I won't be able to walk up to a trainer and buy the profession unlock for 601-675 but will have to instead rely on the profession book to drop in a timely manner (AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH) and must drag every alt through the hour long introduction to Draenor to farm mobs for the book drops whether or not I want to level them any time soon. It looks like even crafting professions might have that treatment since there's an Alchemy book there. I guess this might also mean all profession patterns are going to be discoveries like alchemy was in MoP? I guess alts getting profession levels before being in the expansion they were from was a huge problem that cried out for a solution?

Boy i'm disappointed with the 10th year aniversary reward, at least they could make a new model for Hogger or something...

I love the Hogger pet!

More void storage yay! I guess I don't need my alt bank guild anymore -- or maybe I do, we'll see how big the mat storage is.

And those prices for garrisons had better change if they are mandatory, because right now those are absurd.

That Hogger pet is legitimately bad. I'm really hoping that's a placeholder model for something even slightly better looking. There's no excuse to put something out that looks like it was rendered 10 years ago, regardless of it being a free pet or not. I'm sure Blizzard apologists will be coming out of the woodwork saying that "they didn't have to do anything, you're not entitled to anything" and "at least you're getting something this year," but you'd at least expect a little bit of effort to be made for the 10th year. At least we know they'll make new models for cash shop pets

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    Is it weird that of all those little things in noticed today the thing that I'm the most excited about is the tiny hope of repairs in Stormwind for 6.0? :3

- - - Updated - - -

Hate will find a way

"GG Blizzard, catering for those casuals who are too dumb to know what to leave in the bank and what to vendor and to manage their bag space."
    I would tthink it is mainly due to the fact that quite a bit of the gear folks have acquired over the years is no longer obtainable and they want to keep it which is hard when one has collected a lot of things over the years.. One main one is the special Arcanite Ripper that turned you into that undead guitar dude you got out of Kara during the WOTLK launch event.. Though it does seem you can obtain it from those boxes from the Black Market AH..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deathbivouac View Post
    That Hogger pet is legitimately bad. I'm really hoping that's a placeholder model for something even slightly better looking. There's no excuse to put something out that looks like it was rendered 10 years ago, regardless of it being a free pet or not. I'm sure Blizzard apologists will be coming out of the woodwork saying that "they didn't have to do anything, you're not entitled to anything" and "at least you're getting something this year," but you'd at least expect a little bit of effort to be made for the 10th year. At least we know they'll make new models for cash shop pets
    Then how about waiting to see what else they might give out during the 10th anniversary let me bold what is written on the front page for you.. World of Warcraft 10th Anniversary Reward
    Hogs will be one of the 10th Anniversary rewards this year.

See there according to what is written on the front page it says "Will be one of the 10th Anniversary rewards this year.." so if what is said there is right then we will see more than one thing this year..

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks are nothing. How he animates, what crazy ass attacks he may have, what passive things he does following you... Tito is a similar example of a pet. It's a worg, but bring him out and watch what happens every now and then =D

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Then how about waiting to see what else they might give out during the 10th anniversary let me bold what is written on the front page for you.. World of Warcraft 10th Anniversary Reward
    Hogs will be one of the 10th Anniversary rewards this year.

See there according to what is written on the front page it says "Will be one of the 10th Anniversary rewards this year.." so if what is said there is right then we will see more than one thing this year..
    Yeah, can't wait for that amazing 10% XP/Rep tabard this year...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabron View Post
    Boy i'm disappointed with the 10th year aniversary reward, at least they could make a new model for Hogger or something...
    Try to read once in a while, the hogger pet is one of more things we will get.

Plus imo it gives a little nostalgia feeling to it, keeping this old model.
    Last edited by mmoc9f654c67ef; 2014-06-06 at 02:54 PM.

Yeah, can't wait for that amazing 10% XP/Rep tabard this year...
    You should try pulling that Redwood out of your ass. Wouldn't want you getting a rectal prolapse.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-06-06 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Common Sense View Post
    You should try pulling that Redwood out of your ass. Wouldn't want you getting a rectal prolapse.
    I'm glad that my low expectations of Blizzard bother you this much.