10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laric81 View Post
    I'm curious if anyone knows of an RTS or RPG that takes player cooperation beyond guilds, joint attacks, etc. I have in mind a game where players might build and defend a joint base/castle/spacestation/whatever. Maybe even a flight sim or fps where players jointly operate a spaceship or some other vehicle. I always thought it would be cool to have numerous players operating a large capital class ship in a star wars game, ie somebody piloting and others operating weapons. It seems like an MMO is the most likely place to find these features, but suggestions for pc, browser, or android also welcome. I'm aware of Eve and think they could eventually get there, but not quite yet. Appreciate other suggestions.

Thanks!
    That would be really fun actually, but sadly I've never heard of such a game. Hopefully someone here has. :P
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

I'm looking for a good Rogue-like game. I very much enjoyed The Binding of Isaac, Rogue Legacy, Risk of Rain, FTL, and Spelunky. I have Sword of the Stars, but couldn't get into it. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Forgot FTL and Spelunky.
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2014-06-04 at 02:14 AM.

As a NA player, what's missing? (preferably F2P/B2P MMOs)
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

I assume you only want multiplayer/online games?

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I assume you only want multiplayer/online games?
    Correct. +10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post

Holy cow... And I thought I had no life.

Seriously though, assuming you play not only MMOs but online games in general, you certainly want Starcraft 2, Hearthstone and League of Legends there (unless you've already tried these games and didn't like them). You don't need to be pro at any of them to enjoy them: Starcraft 2 features a lot of cool custom maps, Hearthstone is casual by design, and LoL has lower leagues at which people do not usually scream at each other and you can play below average and still have fun.

As for MMOs... Looks like you've played every significant title of the later years.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Holy cow... And I thought I had no life.

Seriously though, assuming you play not only MMOs but online games in general, you certainly want Starcraft 2, Hearthstone and League of Legends there (unless you've already tried these games and didn't like them). You don't need to be pro at any of them to enjoy them: Starcraft 2 features a lot of cool custom maps, Hearthstone is casual by design, and LoL has lower leagues at which people do not usually scream at each other and you can play below average and still have fun.

As for MMOs... Looks like you've played every significant title of the later years.
    Oh my god... I forgot to download my mobas!!!

Thank you.

Oh my god... I forgot to download my mobas!!!

Thank you.
    SMITE

IMO the best of the mobas, I don't even like mobas and I found it pretty fun.

SMITE

IMO the best of the mobas, I don't even like mobas and I found it pretty fun.
    bwahaha. The first one to be installed.

Also, Dota 2 and League.

Any others I should know about?

10+ Year Old Account
    bwahaha. The first one to be installed.

Also, Dota 2 and League.

Any others I should know about?
    As standalone game, I can think of Heroes of the Storm, but it is still in Alpha. There is also classic DotA in Warcraft 3 (and it is as popular as ever) and Aeon of Storms in Starcraft 2 that are pretty good too (Aeon of Storms is, pretty much, League of Legends with Starcraft heroes), although their ladder systems are messy. And I've heard about Heroes of Newerth but never played it myself.

You, Sir deserves a medal.

Deleted
    Hi,

I am looking for a mmorpg (free or paid does not matter) where to get the best gear in the game you are not required to participate in 10+ player raids.

I prefer small groups, 5-6man, max 10man.

Also it should be a game where is no real cash shop, and if there is, it only sells cosmetic items. Nothing that will boost your stats, give combat advantage, boost currency gains etc.

Any tips are welcome.
    Last edited by mmoca46e14657b; 2014-06-06 at 01:43 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolfster View Post
    Hi,

I am looking for a mmorpg (free or paid does not matter) where to get the best gear in the game you are not required to participate in 10+ player raids.

I prefer small groups, 5-6man, max 10man.

Also it should be a game where is no real cash shop, and if there is, it only sells cosmetic items. Nothing that will boost your stats, give combat advantage, boost currency gains etc.

Any tips are welcome.
    Sounds like you might be interested in TSW It's a mediocre MMO from the technical standpoint, but it brings a good business model (buy to play, cosmetic and content update shop only), it favours small groups (almost all content is solo to 5 man) and it has absolutely amazing story, quests, world building, atmosphere, anything along those lines. It just launched its sort-of-expansion as well (or is about to), which carries on the main story (I think? That's what Tokyo was supposed to bring anyway).

Deleted
    Idk if this is to post this but I currently only got Diablo 2 and 3 along with WoW installed and I'm looking for some fun game. I find any game that you can play kinda casually fun (Not LoL or so because those are not casual.) Anyone got some suggestions? Preferably cheap suggestions lol

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I'm looking for a good Rogue-like game. I very much enjoyed The Binding of Isaac, Rogue Legacy, Risk of Rain, FTL, and Spelunky. I have Sword of the Stars, but couldn't get into it. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Forgot FTL and Spelunky.
    So...no one's got any recommends for me? Sad face. Twiddling my thumbs over here.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    So...no one's got any recommends for me? Sad face. Twiddling my thumbs over here.
    have you played Thief?

have you played Thief?
    Here's my Steam list. I haven't played the newest Thief game, no. It's a rogue-like game?

well looking over your list, it appears you are referring to actual games similar to Rogue. I thought you were referring to rogue as in stealth or thief type games. So no Thief isn't a Roguelike game.

well looking over your list, it appears you are referring to actual games similar to Rogue. I thought you were referring to rogue as in stealth or thief type games. So no Thief isn't a Roguelike game.
    Wikipedia:

Roguelike is a sub-genre of role-playing video games, characterized by procedural level generation, tile-based graphics and permanent death, and typically based on a high fantasy narrative setting.
    So, yeah. I'm not looking for stealthy games, but the genre "rogue-like".

yeah, just a misunderstanding on my part. While it's not exactly what you are looking for, you could try the Legend of Grimrock