Page 1 of 27
... LastLast

23 y.old woman attacks 16 y.old guy

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=57e_1402206030

If liveleak doesn't work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIGRRRcuvQw

23 years old woman called the cops on a 16 years old boy for flying a private drone on a public beach claiming he was "being a creep", taking pictures of people... She then proceeds to assault him viciously. Once the cops arrive she claims he assaulted her and was taking pictures of women in their bikinis...

Apparently, she was charged with 2 misdemeanors

http://i.imgur.com/cZNv3P6.png
    http://i.imgur.com/ZM1of4s.jpg

Now - 2 misdemeanors for viciously attacking someone AND accusing them of something they did not?
    I wonder, was this because she was a woman? If a 23 years old man had done this to a girl, would the result be the same?
    Last edited by Archangel Tyrael; 2014-06-08 at 07:57 PM.

she reacted pretty poorly, but have you seen some of the guys that take pictures are public beaches?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by just4u View Post
    omg cant believe it!!!!
    Me either

sexist bitch, hope some bloke throws her around for some karma.

10+ Year Old Account
    Read the youtube comments and you will understand why humanity sucks :P

inb4 everyone comes in and says its somehow this guys fault that all of this happened

That is quite messed up... On top of assaulting him also lying to the cops.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    inb4 everyone comes in and says its somehow this guys fault that all of this happened
    There are people saying that already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    The annoying thing is had this been the other way round the guy would have been done for assault. Typical sexism at its best

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    lol youtube comments are pointless to read i basically just scroll through the list and go

retarded
    retarded
    retarded
    retarded
    retarded
    retarded
    retarded
    retarded

and it continues onwards for 100's of comments

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    I wonder, was this because she was a woman? If a 23 years old man had done this to a girl, would the result be the same?
    That shouldn't even be a question.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Didn't seem like too much tbh...

She basically tries pinning him to the ground, but it ended up when them both just sitting on their asses for about 2 minutes because he locks her leg from moving, and she didn't really seem all that strong.

All she did was rip his shirt slightly, but 2 misdemeanors seems reasonable I guess.

From the looks of it, she missed all her swings.

Hell, if his shirt didn't rip she probably wouldn't have gotten in trouble.
    not being "all that stong" and "missing most of her swings" isnt justification for getting off. Had it been the other way round he would have likely got jail time

15+ Year Old Account
    i think youtube comments and humanity sucks are already part of a dictionary description somewhere.
    Druid since Feb. 06

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Didn't seem like too much tbh...

She basically tries pinning him to the ground, but it ended up when them both just sitting on their asses for about 2 minutes because he locks her leg from moving, and she didn't really seem all that strong.

All she did was rip his shirt slightly, but 2 misdemeanors seems reasonable I guess.

From the looks of it, she missed all her swings.

Hell, if his shirt didn't rip she probably wouldn't have gotten in trouble.
    Imagine a man had ripped a 16 years old girls shirt.
    Things wouldn't be so pretty, I can guarantee you that.

How it isn't much for you that she ripped his shirt is beyond me, and that's even when the guy didn't react to her at all.

Besides, she attacked a minor.
    And he's a scrawny kid at that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    The annoying thing is had this been the other way round the guy would have been done for assault. Typical sexism at its best
    Yeah imagine a woman flying a remote control plane and a guy who is 6 years older than her coming up and pushing her, sitting on her and ripping her shirt..he would be put in prison within seconds :P

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Imagine a man had ripped a 16 years old girls shirt.
    Things wouldn't be so pretty, I can guarantee you that.

How it isn't much for you that she ripped his shirt is beyond me, and that's even when the guy didn't react to her at all.

Besides, she attacked a minor.
    And he's a scrawny kid at that.
    maybe don't take pictures of chicks at a public beach?

Seriously?! This is why feminism will always be the most fucked up view in society, huge double standard in play, and this kid, flying 100+ feet in the air, is obviously not filming girls bikinis. He is filming arial views. If that had happened to me, moment she pushed me over I would knocked her teeth in, simple as that.

Hitting a women in offense, wrong. Hitting a dumb bitch who is assaulting you? IMO totally called for, and I understand. They want equality well, that's the definition of it.

Poor kid, and I connect with him to because he looks like my friend Christian who also enjoys flying helicopters, and drones.

Deleted
    Yeah imagine a woman flying a remote control plane and a guy who is 6 years older than her coming up and pushing her, sitting on her and ripping her shirt..he would be put in prison within seconds :P
    Its ok though it seems because hes a man and shes a woman.. and we all know women cant beat men.... Goes to show how fucked up the world is though. did you read the youtube comments... its like specials day out lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    not being "all that stong" and "missing most of her swings" isnt justification for getting off. Had it been the other way round he would have likely got jail time
    Not even mentioning the lynch mob running around.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozles View Post
    maybe don't take pictures of chicks at a public beach?
    LMFAO. So your taking the side of the woman without even knowing if he was or wasnt taking pictures... good job bro..