Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkeli View Post
    Just so you know, AMoC keeps doing dmg to immerseus even when he is submerged
    Doesn't make it more DPS than Thrill + Barrage because of adds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nolliepop View Post
    i started using bs over amoc on protectors a couple months ago. its become such an aoe fest throughout the whole fight, especially at this point with multiple transition phases happening at the same time. its become pretty difficult to get a definite 30 second window for it outside of the opener.
    According to my logs AMoC keeps doing dmg to the protectors even after they get pushed to the desperate measures

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Doesn't make it more DPS than Thrill + Barrage because of adds.
    They're on different tiers. Why not take Thrill+AMoC+Barrage ? Use AMoC sub 20% and profit.
    Last edited by Raicky; 2014-06-09 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raicky View Post
    They're on different tiers. Why not take Thrill+AMoC+Barrage ? Use AMoC sub 20% and profit.
    Wait.. It already is. >_>

If the recommendation isn't specifically anything other than the default spec, it's not noted. AMOC is default.

Quote Originally Posted by Twinkeli View Post
    According to my logs AMoC keeps doing dmg to the protectors even after they get pushed to the desperate measures
    I've noticed this too, same with Immerseus.

aMoC is the best choice for all fights but Spoils, where... It can be used effectively depending on your tactic, but for most it shouldn't be bothered with. Using aMoC with my guild's tactic(Pandas -> Large and chain open smalls -> 2nd Large and all but 2 smalls -> 2 Medium).

Deleted
    Well you don't need AMoC to last the full duration for it to be better than BS, however not being able to sync it up with Dextrous really hurts it. Have not done HC spoils for at least 3 months so I don't remember if the first big guy (at least on mogu side) lasts the whole 30 secs with lust and CDs. But yeah AMoC should be better than BS even with relatively low uptime

Where do you use AmoC on Paragons?

As you normally would on a single-target unless your target is gonna die in like ~10 seconds or less, then you can whore and do it on the next target (and still get pretty high effectiveness).

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for this Azor, now i can send my guildies here when they have question that i can't answer since i only play BM and some of my guildies play Surv.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepinch View Post
    Thanks for this Azor, now i can send my guildies here when they have question that i can't answer since i only play BM and some of my guildies play Surv.
    Azor plays survival about as much as I watch thundercats >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    Azor plays survival about as much as I watch thundercats >.>
    But but his info about surv seems legit ><

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    As you normally would on a single-target unless your target is gonna die in like ~10 seconds or less, then you can whore and do it on the next target (and still get pretty high effectiveness).
    This is exactly what I do. It's only usually an issue for the 2nd aMoC; Rikkal is at under 20% and dies in 10-15. I just put it on Hisek. And no, using it as Execute on Rikkal is not a good option since it puts AoC+Blood Fury+aMoC out of sync for the rest of the fight unless you delay it by 1 min(which again beats the purpose of using it sub-20%.

Deleted
    I am no longer the Survival guy. Azor corrupted me. Sry

i think logs can tell if you're doing damage on something irrelevant. Like doing damage to immerseus while he's submerged and i don't think the damage while protectors are in desperate measures actually sticks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepinch View Post
    But but his info about surv seems legit ><
    It is, he knows what he is saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alth View Post
    I am no longer the Survival guy. Azor corrupted me. Sry
    Only the best hunters play a spec that is not as good as the best spec ! I am the only survival lord left, me and a bunch of euros from paragon.
    Last edited by Kissthebaby; 2014-06-09 at 03:37 PM.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Only the best hunters play a spec that is not as good as the best spec ! I am the only survival lord left, me and a bunch of euros from paragon.
    I shall return to the light one day

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alth View Post
    I shall return to the light one day
    What is your avatar

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

When can we expect next level MM play?
    Retired hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnug View Post
    When can we expect next level MM play?
    I raided with conjor last week, he is as high level as your going to get. I can play mm, but my raid is slop right now with alts, lot of people quitting, and ofc just a lot of people who don't want to be there. That's farm for u

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for the pron link mate