Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nillan View Post
    Life is to short, leave her.
    Exactly what I would suggest.

She's a glnger you say?
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    How do I go about breaking up with her? We live together...
    Well, whose house is it? If it's yours, or your parent's , then kick her out. If you're a tenant and the contract is on your name, kick her.
    Otherwise, just leave.

10+ Year Old Account
    She is older than me. 24, no real job but being a singer and selling shit on ETSY
    Ok, here's what I think:
    She's 24. You have been in that relationship for 5 years. That means she was 19 when you started dating. That makes me think she hasn't had many boyfriends before you, if any. And that's not good. Being with a person for such a long time is okay but from such an early age? It can work, definitely, but it sounds it's not working for you two.

She needs room. She needs new experiences. So do you.

I'm not gonna recommend you break up... But it's what I would do and it's what seems healthy for both of you.
    And even though it's reached new heights, I rather like the restless nights. It makes me wonder, makes me think there's more to this, I'm on the brink. It's not the fear of what's beyond, it's just that I might not respond! I have an interest, almost craving, would I like to get to far in?!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    She's a glnger you say?
    Gingers are hottttt ^^
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2014-06-09 at 07:37 PM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

run away before you get her pregnant, but breakup with her and let her know of all the reasons, she will probably throw a fit and call you names and stuff, just keep your mouth shut and walk away, and she will probably break and throw stuff in the house so prepare for that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Ginger's are hottttt ^^
    but they have no soul and that's why she is crazy

I don't know dude.. I'd stick with her til she gets a cpl wrinkles then bail

Sounds like some form of personality disorder. That behaviour is not okay.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Ginger's are hottttt ^^
    Tis a funny thing, gingers.
    Its like the women steal all the beauty genes, and leave the poor guys with the left overs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coronius View Post
    Sounds like some form of personality disorder. That behaviour is not okay.
    Why would it be a disorder >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    Of all the fluff in the OP, the only actually relevant information was left out; age of both parties.

This little bit of data will answer the questions in five minutes time.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodkin View Post
    [...]

No communication is no relationship !
    It is a good post you made, with sound advice, however you can also agree to have a loose relationship where you are not dependent on each other too much, instead being self reliant (which brings a lot of liberty, but might be less efficient).

10+ Year Old Account
    How to word it without sounding like an asshole? Get the fuck out while you still live, would be one way I guess. Or, just tell her that you can't stand the bullshit she's putting you through anymore and you two are over
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Should of left long long ago. They always say don't stay with someone hoping they'll change because they very rarely do.

well i can tell u verbatim what she is going to say:

im an ungrateful asshole and im the worst person ever and she will go find another man.
    The funny thing is, is that when you break up with her she is going to go berserk. And probably do all that obsessive shit to you.

So, I have been with the same girl for a bit over 5 years now. We have had ups and downs but like the past three years have been a serious roller-coaster, and I feel like a boiled frog.

She is a redhead, aries, extremely short tempered little goddess. However, when she gets mad she goes off the chain, insults me, tells me I'm all this terrible shit, tells me of other men she can go find and all this awful shit. Throws shit, breaks shit, cries hysterically, pulls her hair... Basically a full blown temper tantrum. Never apologizes for what she has done. Just pretends it never happened.

Well last Saturday, she left for like 9 hours without saying a word at around 11. I stayed home from work, so naturally I texted her to ask what she was up to. Nothing. 5 hours later she posts a pic on instagram and I'm like oh cool at least she is okay. I dont hear from her for another 6 hours

I asked her what was up

EXPLOSION.
    is this normal fucking behavior? She is saying I am "obsessed" and i always "need to know" and i was "so mad at her" when in reality i was just curious. Better yet, when i try to tell her that i was just curious, she goes off on some weird rant about how obsessed and crazy i am and she doesn't need to tell me anything (which is true, but as her boyfriend... eh? wat?)

AM IN THE WRONG?
    This whole situation leaves me pretty crushed.
    No your not in the wrong, i would be worried about the person i cared about as well if they vanished for that length of time. For all you know she could be hurt. Least she could do is respond "im ok and just out".

She sounds abusive, sorry to say.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    It is a good post you made, with sound advice, however you can also agree to have a loose relationship where you are not dependent on each other too much, instead being self reliant (which brings a lot of liberty, but might be less efficient).
    That's also very possible. how your relationship is 'built up' and how it functions is something that you determine yourself, but as i said, communication is just as important as for example sexual compatibility or wealth/money. (lack of money/sexual displeasure are two major reasons for ending of relationships).
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

Ask yourself "Is this the person I want raising my children?"

That's the only question you need to ask in order to figure out what you need to do.

Deleted
    because she is a redhead, short, and an aries.

if that is a formula for short temperedness idk wat is.

I am a chef and i work a decent amount and pay for pretty much everything except the clothes and shit she wants.
    Dude, I feel for you, but please stop saying that she's an aries as if it would mean anything. Star signs are not real. It's old superstition based on one of the most whack pseudo-sciences - astrology.
    If you knew all the crazy behind astrology, you'd be twisting on the floor laughing. Star signs are classic examples of the Barnum effect.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    To most guys saying "Run, it's not healthy or lame stuff like that have just never been in a relationship".
    A healthy relationship has ups and downs, and yes.. When she has her period it is normal.

The first mistake you're making is assuming she's wrong, she's the mistake, it's not you. First of all. If you let your girl so long without giving her your attention of course she will be furious. Why else did she post a picture on "Instagram" ? To show that she's alive? No, but for you to take the god damn hint. Girls are like that, they need your attention, and that's normal.

In addition to that you've been with her for 5 years, you should know this kind of behaviour after so long time is normal. Might there be something you forgot? anniversary? is she on her period, if yes it explains it all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    The funny thing is, is that when you break up with her she is going to go berserk. And probably do all that obsessive shit to you.
    That's quite the opposite what happends. Guys tend to do that, girls go party find other guys, the guys get jealous and spam the girl with sorry messages. It's normal.

I'm not gonna lie that sounds just like the redhead I dated for 3 years, pretty much in line with everyone else here....GET OUT NOW

Also when I finally broke free after she pretty much did the same thing, I felt like the weight of the world had been lifted off my shoulders, instead stress relief. Good luck regardless with your decision.

Also someone above said she would probably freak out and be obsessive, they are more than likely right, don't fall for it, just hide.
    Last edited by Deathsentry; 2014-06-09 at 06:45 PM.