Poll: Would you want a Gilnean/Worgen District in Stormwind in place of the park?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostwood View Post
    I'm thinking an airship docking platform would make most sense on that spot,seeing as there is no ground to rebuild on. According to the story (novels, quest text, etc.), airships arrive and leave regularly at Stormwind.

edit:
    Could you draw up a Gilnean district built into the broken park as well?

10+ Year Old Account
    could use gilnean styled buildings as an air ship port

and a pub

THAT I RUN!

A Gilnean district that resembled a Gilnean district insofar as the Dwarven district resembles a Dwarven district, I'd be fine with that. throwing in ill-fitting Gilnean architecture or somesuch, I'd rather not. Dunno why so many people want the Human capitol to be reduced to "It's a Small World".

Quote Originally Posted by Lostwood View Post
    I'm thinking an airship docking platform would make most sense on that spot,seeing as there is no ground to rebuild on. According to the story (novels, quest text, etc.), airships arrive and leave regularly at Stormwind.

edit:
    druids and shaman. that hole can be filled.
    heck they could even build supports instead of filling it in.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    druids and shaman. that hole can be filled.
    heck they could even build supports instead of filling it in.
    Really love that this is a world where one instance of an entire city being reduced to a crater results in that city being rebuilt, lifted up out of the ground, flown halfway across the globe, then being carted about willy nilly for years to come. But this particular instance of a hole in the ground represents a problem that no amount of magic or engineering can possibly overcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    Really love that this is a world where one instance of an entire city being reduced to a crater results in that city being rebuilt, lifted up out of the ground, flown halfway across the globe, then being carted about willy nilly for years to come. But this particular instance of a hole in the ground represents a problem that no amount of magic or engineering can possibly overcome.
    blizzard logic 101

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    I blame the Horde.

Deleted
    YESSSSSSSSS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I blame the Horde.
    >_> i didnt do anything.
    also my expansion concept gives the alliance gilneas and kul'tiras. i just need to finish it, i cant think of any zones for horde and alliance past level 107.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    >_> i didnt do anything.
    also my expansion concept gives the alliance gilneas and kul'tiras. i just need to finish it, i cant think of any zones for horde and alliance past level 107.
    Hopefully your expansion becomes a reality...

Deleted
    Stormwind should be for humans not for other races(ofc some individuals or small societies that do buisness like Dwarfs should have some small ghetto there). It's human capital not multi-culti circus.
    Last edited by mmoc9f96497ef5; 2014-06-10 at 10:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bach0r View Post
    Stormwind should be for humans not for other races(ofc some individuals or small societies that do buisness like Dwarfs should have some small ghetto there). It's human capital not multi-culti circus.
    Exactly! Do please listen to someone who knows what he says, for God's sake!

Quote Originally Posted by ACES View Post
    Gilneas has my favorite architecture in WoW so I'm all for this. It would be fantastic to sit there all day instead of the Dwarven District.
    Leveling in Gilneas was simply awesome, would love to see more of that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    Exactly! Do please listen to someone who knows what he says, for God's sake!
    No thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    No thanks.
    I supposed it.

Luckily Blizzard NEVER will destroy the visual style of Stormwind adding other architectures alien to the Stormwind one ...

At least Blizzard still has some good aesthetic taste ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I just don't think it would make much sense if they were actually going with the whole "Horde gave back Gilneas since we helped them" sorta thing. They have a home again, it just needs to be cleaned up

That is a thing? o: Is that in the novel? I can't picture Sylvanas giving Gilneas up without a fight ... but I would love for it to happen. Poor Worgen have been homeless for too long, and Sylvanas is a bitch anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Awbee View Post
    That is a thing? o: Is that in the novel? I can't picture Sylvanas giving Gilneas up without a fight ... but I would love for it to happen. Poor Worgen have been homeless for too long, and Sylvanas is a bitch anyways.
    Uh... Sylvanas did fight, and got her ass handed to her.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know,

A Gilnean theme, a library, pub or maybe with an actual engineering station (yes, thinking a little SP) since a good styled airship port in the theme of the Gilnean would just fit so awesomely well.

And Genn, it's my pub! You can have a drink, but it's my pub!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Why? What have the worgen done for Stormwind like the goblins have done for Orgrimmar? The goblins basically made their own district as well as the dwarves and gnomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ermahgerd View Post
    Why? What have the worgen done for Stormwind like the goblins have done for Orgrimmar?
    Nothing since Blizzard fucked worgens over quite majorly.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Nothing since Blizzard fucked worgens over quite majorly.
    Quite indeed, they are the race that has the least at the moment.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..