Page 7 of 348 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I still don't get why people are upset about Witcher 2 combat system. Every thread on every website brings this up. O_o
    It was perfectly controllable with M+K and Geralt did everything what I told him to do. No problem at all even on the hardest setting.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbait View Post
    First time seen any footage of it (even if it was only console...) & it looks okay.
    But confused, did this ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BivVXw-NLTw ) cut out part of the gameplay or do you really not get to fight the thing? Cutting to a cut scene of him pulling out a sword & then all of a sudden he`s riding about with its severed head...meh!
    It's obviously just edited/ scripted out for this press showing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    I still don't get why people are upset about Witcher 2 combat system. Every thread on every website brings this up. O_o
    It was perfectly controllable with M+K and Geralt did everything what I told him to do. No problem at all even on the hardest setting.
    Never understood this too. I got into it pretty fast, the only thing taking some time to learn is focusing one enemy. But you easily have learnd it before really needing it the first time.

I finished dark mode and never thought the controls are bad.

First time seen any footage of it (even if it was only console...) & it looks okay.
    But confused, did this ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BivVXw-NLTw ) cut out part of the gameplay or do you really not get to fight the thing? Cutting to a cut scene of him pulling out a sword & then all of a sudden he`s riding about with its severed head...meh!
    I think it's like one of those killcam things that's in Witcher 2 as well as running out of time for the demo.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Not a great recording, but....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sufwxU_Uaz4

Starts around 1:30

I really hope there's a way to shave Geralt tho.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marthenil View Post
    There is. Find a pack of mobs and let them shave Geralt. Warning! Geralt might die of bleeding because shave cuts.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    There is. Find a pack of mobs and let them shave Geralt. Warning! Geralt might die of bleeding because shave cuts.
    Oh snap
    No, really. Shavable Geralt or I'm hating the game*. Also the other hairstyles from TW2.

*No, actually, I'm not.

Deleted
    Not a great recording, but....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sufwxU_Uaz4

Starts around 1:30
    and then I think about cities in Skyrim and how much they suck when it comes down to "feel alive"

the city does look great, almost like an Assassins Creed game

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna try out Witcher this week when my copy comes. Can't wait.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marthenil View Post
    Don't worry they already confirmed you can shave it.

But it will be coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    the city does look great, almost like an Assassins Creed game
    Assassin's Creed cities were by no means thriving cities, sure, there was a lot of NPCs, but they were just there in the background, they didn't have a life of their own. Unless you mean the city design, but then again, I'm pretty sure W3 cities will look 2x better in-game than the new AC's cities, though obviously it won't be possible to climb the walls and run around the rooftops in W3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Hope you enjoy it.

I can't be arsed to play 1/2 anymore so I just read spoiler plot summaries.

Really looking forward to this!

Will definetely be buying this game

Good luck, I liked it when it first came out but given that it was the first game from the developer it may not meet your expectations. Witcher 2 is much better in just about every way if you find yourself discouraged on the first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Hope you enjoy it.

I can't be arsed to play 1/2 anymore so I just read spoiler plot summaries.
    So do I. Better be worth the 7.ish dollars

Good luck, I liked it when it first came out but given that it was the first game from the developer it may not meet your expectations. Witcher 2 is much better in just about every way if you find yourself discouraged on the first.
    Will do.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    If you get bored with it, stick with the game until Geralt have at least entered the city, it starts slow and the plot takes off a bit during chapter 2 and only gets better from there.

Just gonna leave this here ....

Looking for a working online signature generator .....