10+ Year Old Account

Put Cash Shop Mounts / Pets / Items on Black Market AH?

Would you be in favor if Blizzard decided to RARELY have cash shop mounts / pets and other item appear on the black market auction house?

That way they WOULD be in game, which would squelch all the whiny QQ from these cash shop haters.

What would you say about that?

10+ Year Old Account
    No. Putting them in game lowers the incentive of people to buy them in the Blizzard store which means less money for Blizzard and less content for us. Don't cater to the whiners, if anything release more store mounts so they quit.

I would be all right with that.

i'd be cool with that. i've bought them all, but if some gold rich nerd wants to pay obscene amounts of gold for them, have at it.

Earning things in-game? That's so 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by ACES View Post
    No. Putting them in game lowers the incentive of people to buy them in the Blizzard store which means less money for Blizzard and less content for us. Don't cater to the whiners, if anything release more store mounts so they quit.
    leave this game and never come back, noone wants you here

btw, if you really believe blizzard couldn't release the same content with a fraction of their income you are batshit insane.

It'd depend on how how often they put them up, there'll be people complaining either way but it seems like a fair compromise.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    leave this game and never come back, noone wants you here

btw, if you really believe blizzard couldn't release the same content with a fraction of their income you are batshit insane.
    Who said anything about releasing content with a fraction of income. The thread is about putting cash shop items / mounts etc on the black market AH very rarely so they can now be obtained in game without paying real $ for them.

I agree with ACES, Blizzard should just keep them in their cash store.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Who said anything about releasing content with a fraction of income. The thread is about putting cash shop items / mounts etc on the black market AH very rarely so they can now be obtained in game without paying real $ for them.
    "Blizzard store which means less money for Blizzard and less content for us."?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ACES View Post
    That's such a nonsensical argument it's actually funny, putting cashshop things on the BMAH equals less money, they should put more things on the cash shop so people will quit and they'll make less money. Like I can't even imagine what makes pro-cash people think like that it's so incredibly short-sighted and self-defeating, like seriously if people went up and just said you know what it's against our interests to support cash shop content, against our best interests to allow for $60 character boosts, against our best interest to depend a $10 price hike on the expansion. That's what really gets me about this whole thing what kind of insanity causes someone to act against their own interest to defend a multi-billion dollar company charging additional prices?

On topic, It'd be greatly improved, and I sincerely doubt that it'd come at any large cost of income from Blizzard.

How would it change anything? People with in game money will buy it instantly. Then the only way to get it again would be to buy it in via the store. Since it would be rarely on the BMAH like invincible etc.

See nothing wrong with putting it on the BMAH. It would not hurt the shop one bit.