Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Lols. so crazy
    My eyes have been opened, the GOP is no longer "the crazy ones"
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    Does Rob Halford and David Bowie count? My brother introduced him to those two.
    Rob Halford, no. But David Bowie hasn't been properly tested. Your son will probably end up bi.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave696 View Post
    There's no such thing as bigotry when it comes to gays. Homophobia doesn't exist. It's just an excuse made up by the gays and their supporters in an attempt to make the rest of us feel guilty for not supporting them. It's a psychological trick. Homosexuality is heterophobia. Otherwise they wouldn't be trying to turn children gay at a young age.
    The trolling in this one is strong, that or you're completely delusional.

Oh my. Someone has reported me for not supporting gays. I wonder how long it will be until the LGBT show up at my doorstep and drag me away to a concentration camp.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KayossZero View Post
    The trolling in this one is strong, that or you're completely delusional.
    Neither. I'm not brainwashed like so much of the worthless U.S. society.

[Infracted]

Quote Originally Posted by Dave696 View Post
    Oh my. Someone has reported me for not supporting gays. I wonder how long it will be until the LGBT show up at my doorstep and drag me away to a concentration camp.

Maybe you want to use another hyperbole?

How did a thread about the treatment of prisoners and unreported sexual abuse in the prison system turned into a gay bashing thread in 7 pages? Like common? The issue at hand has nothing to do with sexual orientation. If anything gays are more exposed to these abuses.

I mentioned in the original post, and is mentioned in the articles linked as well that both female and male prisoners are subjected to sexual abuse. As are tens of thousands of minors. The difference being in the fact that females and minors are usually victimized by the prison staff, and are more likely to be coerced through blackmail and pressure, while male prisoners are usually victimized via direct physical violence, also more men are affected because they make up roughly 93 to 95% of the prison population.

Deleted
    I'm not inclined to believe that at all.

Sure, rape is a problem for both genders but I'm not inclined to believe more men are raped than women considering this: https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/210346.pdf

Also, the article specifically says:

First of all, "sexual assault" is not always the same as "rape" and includes a variety of behaviour that wouldn't meet the legal standard for rape.
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2014-06-15 at 05:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade Zaitsev View Post
    I mean, heterosexual pedophiles and the like are the highest % of child molesters, so perhaps your anger is misdirected and should go to yourself.

Regardless, homosexuals being born are a naturally occurring thing, it's been observed in nature and well documented in monitoring animals; And we are, after all, just animals.

So this hate doesn't have a basis to me.

Are you perhaps religious, or upwards of the age of 50?
    While this is true, humans, unlike animals, have the capacity to distinguish between these straight and gay behaviors. Surely you are not suggesting that the mental capabilities of gays are in pair with animals because that is racist... or something.

As a sentient race, the need to reproduce should outweigh the gay part since it is an essential part for the continuation/evolution.

I can understand why you asked him/her about his religion... but his age? come on, not every person under 50 agrees with that .... behavior. Nor do they follow the flock of sheep that have been brain washed by society and the media into thinking that if you think gays are not normal, then it automatically labels you as an outcast.

Gays are not liked by some for many reasons; because there are those that think is unnatural, because you don't see straight people shouting "hey, look at me, I am normal just like you" every chance they get, because of religion and beliefs, or simply because they find it disgusting.

Regardless of the reason, society is forcing those that don't agree with it to embrace the whole gay culture and live with it as if nothing. If nothing changes, something similar to the KKK might get founded based on the principle of hating gays. Aren't the KKK tax exempt? mmmm... who feels like not paying taxes and doing what they love the most? I have better things to do, but do include me in the tax thing.
    Last edited by wowaccounttom; 2014-06-15 at 05:23 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    Regardless of the reason, society is forcing those that don't agree with it to embrace they whole gay culture and live with it as if nothing.
    Gay culture? What the hell are you smoking? They're just like anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post

Sure, rape is a problem for both genders but I'm not inclined to believe more men are raped than women considering this: https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/210346.pdf

If you're going to make an argument about something you're going to want to do more than link to something only containing one side of the data relevant to the argument. It'd be like saying "I don't believe Pepsi is outsold by Coke" and just linking to Coke's sales figures.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    If you're going to make an argument about something you're going to want to do more than link to something only containing one side of the data relevant to the argument. It'd be like saying "I don't believe Pepsi is outsold by Coke" and just linking to Coke's sales figures.
    It contains both rape for men and women. Women as victims massively outweigh men, prison rapes won't tip it into men being victims more, it'll bring it closer but it won't make them outnumber them.

Gay culture? What the hell are you smoking? They're just like anyone else.
    Gays aren't like anyone else, specially not when so many homosexual men are overrepresented in STD's in the USA.
    (Yeah I can provide links if necessary, or you can do your own research if you don't believe me). This isn't ''gay bashing''.

Specially ''gay parades'' certainly are NOT ''just like anyone else''.

I don't know why it's a contest to see who gets raped more. That's so unbelievably childish it boggles my mind.

That's just telling the world you want the victim card to play in your hand.

Rape against either gender is a problem, let's deal with it as much as we can.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

why would you post this the women are going to complain about it now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I don't know why it's a contest to see who gets raped more. That's so unbelievably childish it boggles my mind.

That's just telling the world you want the victim card to play in your hand.

Rape against either gender is a problem, let's deal with it as much as we can.
    It's more about dishonest thread title. Numbers should be right.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Gays aren't like anyone else, specially not when so many homosexual men are overrepresented in STD's in the USA.
    (Yeah I can provide links if necessary, or you can do your own research if you don't believe me). This isn't ''gay bashing''.

I agree with this. Gay parades turn into.. well.. if you don't like it, I would recommend not going near one. That of course doesn't mean that every single gay person in the parade is performing indecent acts in public or that they are all bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post

Irish people have parades, are they not "like anyone else"? People in Africa high a rate of AIDS, are they not "like anyone else" ?

It's more about dishonest thread title. Numbers should be right.
    I dono, the numbers are irrelevant to me. It doesn't matter how many or how few it happens to, the fact that it happens at all is infuriating.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

While this is true, humans, unlike animals, have the capacity to distinguish between these straight and gay behaviors.

As a sentient race, the need to reproduce should outweigh the gay part since it is an essential part for the continuation/evolution.
    That's the kind of retarded thinking that places value on women over men. Reproductive capability hasn't been a relevant factor in a fucking long time.

I can understand why you asked him/her about his religion... but his age? come on, not every person under 50 agrees with that .... behavior. Nor do they follow the flock of sheep that have been brain washed by society and the media into thinking that if you think gays are not normal, then it automatically labels you as an outcast.
    There's a difference between thinking gays aren't normal and thinking they're scum worthy of execution. Also, reinforcing your specific idea of what is normal or saying that what is average is normal is oppressive, not just to gays but to anybody who dares to think or be anything but the average or the expected.

Gays are not liked by some for many reasons; because there are those that think is unnatural, because you don't see straight people shouting "hey, look at me, I am normal just like you" every chance they get, because of religion and beliefs, or simply because they find it disgusting.
    Actually, you see straight people doing that shit all the fucking time. How many times do you hear people talking about how sexy some guy/girl is or bragging about some romantic conquest? 'cause I hear it a fucking lot and I live in a rather sexually-repressed state. It's also not unexpected for people who have been socially oppressed and downtrodden to be happy in just declaring what they are. Little kids get excited when they found out it's not the end of the world for somebody else to know who the have a crush on.

Regardless of the reason, society is forcing those that don't agree with it to embrace the whole gay culture and live with it as if nothing. If nothing changes, something similar to the KKK might get founded based on the principle of hating gays. Aren't the KKK tax exempt? mmmm... who feels like not paying taxes and doing what they love the most? I have better things to do, but do include me in the tax thing.
    Actually, no, society isn't forcing anybody to 'embrace the whole gay culture and live with it as if nothing', society is saying "stop oppressing this significant part of your population". Being able to oppress others isn't a right nor is stopping that oppression a form of oppression.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with this. Gay parades turn into.. well.. if you don't like it, I would recommend not going near one. That of course doesn't mean that every single gay person in the parade is performing indecent acts in public or that they are all bad.
    Are you somebody who interprets any sort of friendly act by a homosexual as a sexual advance?

If you actually pay attention to the original post you might notice that it is mentioned that Prison Rape statistics have never been included in those reports. Because they were never even counted before.