Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    In the trash, where it belongs.

honestly MF would be great if it buffed aoe dmg, by like a lot, and made it passive. then we'd know oh hey take that talent on super aoe fights. then its back to KJC for the most part. instead its a useless talent no1 ever uses.

By the looks of it, they'll never make it passive with a slight boost which is the best option as they'll never bother to redefine Destruction AoE.

One solution is to make it cooldown based/ work differently with Destruction. By doing this, you can also make it work differently for Affliction as well to make it be more 'interesting'.
    - "I throw away all the rules of acceptable conduct during battle; near the ruptures I throw away all the accepted ideas of how the natural world is supposed to behave. Targeting isn’t even a consideration - I will be engaging my enemy at arm’s length."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthaven- View Post
    By the looks of it, they'll never make it passive with a slight boost which is the best option as they'll never bother to redefine Destruction AoE.

One solution is to make it cooldown based/ work differently with Destruction. By doing this, you can also make it work differently for Affliction as well to make it be more 'interesting'.
    It's one of those talents that to retain it's purpose as an 'AoE cooldown', needs to work differently for each spec. I just don't think there's any need or room for an AoE cooldown type talent; having a second when Cataclysm comes around is 2 more than anyone else has, it's completely surpluss design space that could be better filled.