Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperactive View Post
    i might be, or probably am overthinking it... but i noticed the following

Picking up a special Standard Edition pre-purchase box ahead of the expansion’s release this Fall will .....

fall, December is winter, so that would make WoD planned to be released no later then november... Hmmmm
    They said Fall a number of months ago, that's nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    That dark iron dwarf/tol'vir skirmish seems mighty interesting...
    Yes, I was thinking the same thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    What are the tol'vir doing there 0o

Maybe the Tol'vir are placeholders for the cat people?

Quote Originally Posted by AzureBeast View Post
    curious why there's that uldum race here.
    It's just a placeholder, probably for the Genesaurs when their model is finished. Blizzard tends to use models with similar rigs to represent a creature whos model isn't ready yet.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Ordon Fire-Watcher now have a 100% chance to gain Bloody Coins on killing-blows against level-90 characters"
    Im gonna have some fun today :>
    LET THERE BE BLOODSHED

10+ Year Old Account
    Those of you that care, the Tol'vir and the big guys from northrend are place holder for this, shown at Blizzcon:

Deleted
    So Guardian Spirit is finally going to be fixed??? HALLELUJAH

Apparently I always use it inside that 400ms interval. God dammit. It's so frustrating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    That delay can feel bad just due to the somewhat laggy responsiveness feeling, but also because the state of things can change during that time. For example: Holly the Holy Priest is healing Punky the Brewmaster. Punky spikes low, and Holly hits Guardian Spirit in a panic. The server verifies that Holly is able to cast it, and that Punky is alive (great!). The cast goes off, Guardian Spirit goes on cooldown, and a request is placed for the Guardian Spirit aura (that prevents dying) to be placed on Punky. That request will be filled next time the 400ms timer loops, which happens to be 320ms from now. 250ms later, the boss lands another hit on on Punky. Punky dies. Sadface. Another 70ms goes by, and the Guardian Spirit aura request pops up, and goes "Hey guys, I'm here!... Aww... damn, I missed the party. Sadface."
    So all these years the healers yelling "The heal was through!" when someone died.... they were right?
    Great change tho. I hate that "WTF I did heal / buff that guy in time yet he still died" feeling.

Deleted
    Picking up a special Standard Edition pre-purchase box ahead of the expansion’s release this Fall
    Sounds a bit optimistic to me. But I guess everything before December 21st is technically considered Fall.

Deleted
    Aww I got excited when I saw the bit about the physical edition. Thought it was a release date. Then I saw June 17th...then I saw "Standard Edition". Reading too far ahead ftl!

Gorgrond's looking really nice imo.

Deleted
    Will Fury Execute OH function like RB OH, Storm Bolt OH or Whirlwind OH? Also, did any of the following mechanics change?
    In Warlords, as of next build...

Execute, Raging Blow, and Storm Bolt will work like this: Perform the Mainhand hit roll. If successful, also fire the Offhand attack, which always hits. (Same as now for RB, different for SB, new for Ex)

EDIT: Slight technicality here, if you're looking at the spell IDs involved in the logs. RB's root spell is just a cover spell that contains separate MH and OH spells. The root spell can miss, the MH/OH spells cannot.

For SB/Ex, the root spell is the MH damage, which can miss. If it hits, it fires the OH spell, which cannot miss.
    Moderate damage boost to Fury?

I really hope they give Fury some love for WOD, PVE I know its viable and a strong spec but in PVP I really would like to see them make it viable, especially considering they're investing time and re-designs in Prot to allow them to DPS effectivly. This isn't a QQ or a PLZ FIX MY SPEC, its simply a "I hope that Fury is given a slight boost in PVP in WOD".

Deleted
    Gorgrond is a thousand times more gorgeous than I'd anticipated. I had it pegged as the ugliest zone but not any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Meh Blizzard always does nice and many different Environments but for NPCs you get a handful and you fight the same NPCS over and over again, maybe wearing different Armor, having other colors, or slight alterations. Wish they would make the game less grindy in a condensed Environment and use that time to create more varied NPCs.
    That's how it goes. The amount of re-used skeletons is garbage and inexcusable. Everquest expansions manage to crap out multiple new mob skeletons and they release those yearly

You guys are laughing at Depthroot; I got a chuckle from "Biolante". What better than a Godzilla villain name to show up in a zone with giant monsters?

Deleted
    Those lag fixes though, very very big fan!

All the watchers want is one big giant hug :3

Deleted
    Gorgrond looks better than the new nagrand, it looks amazing, why does FFR look so dull in comparison?
    Also lol depthroot.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah and the responsiveness thing sounds amazing, I always felt WoW was too laggy even with a 10ms connection.