Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Where is the Major City or Hangout?

is there going to be a major city or hangout for this expansion?
    Getting a little sick of Stormwind and I miss Shattrath and Dalaran.

Bladespire Fortress in Frostfire for Horde. Karabor in Shadowmoon Valley for Alliance. Also I imagine we'll be hanging out at our Garrison quite a bit.

I hear shatt was taken by the iron horde.. wouldn't be surprised that one patch we'll kick them out and retake the city.. and we'll all AFK there.

Quote Originally Posted by magiktorch View Post
    Bladespire Fortress in Frostfire for Horde. Karabor in Shadowmoon Valley for Alliance. Also I imagine we'll be hanging out at our Garrison quite a bit.
    Do these cities have banks, auction houses, trainers, transmog, etc?

I think they stopped the major cities with both horde and alliance due to them being lag-fests. That being said, I hope it's one major city, MoP ' s cities were boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Technicly you can hangout wherever you want, but if you mean your city. Horde - Bladespire Fortress and Alliance - Karabor, and your Garrison and Outpost.

Quote Originally Posted by Orukmeta View Post
    I think they stopped the major cities with both horde and alliance due to them being lag-fests. That being said, I hope it's one major city, MoP ' s cities were boring.
    even on my old crappy PC i didnt lag at all in shatt, dal has a little bit.. and i always been on high pop servers

I think most people will go between the new capital and their Garrison which I think has a portal to SW/Org.
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

15+ Year Old Account
    I hate the forced war between factions and miss the shared capitol. I love Dalaran. The shrines in MoP were terrible and I did everything I could to not spend time there.

I just hope the inns won't have such an annoying sound anymore.
    Two theories when arguing with yak. Neither one works.

I never liked the shared cities. Bladespire and Karabor are both pretty cool so I've got no complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by donjn View Post
    Do these cities have banks, auction houses, trainers, transmog, etc?
    Same deal as every expansion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    I never liked the shared cities. Bladespire and Karabor are both pretty cool so I've got no complaints.
    Bladespire is garbage. It's a cold stone fortress in a desolate wasteland. Horde garrison is about the same. Fuck everything about Frostfire Ridge. I already hate the zone. Nothing but snow and black rocks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    Bladespire is garbage. It's a cold stone fortress in a desolate wasteland. Horde garrison is about the same. Fuck everything about Frostfire Ridge. I already hate the zone. Nothing but snow and black rocks.
    i gotta agree, ive never been a fan of snowy cold climates. i dont mind running thru it for a little bit but its definitely not some place i wanna be spending and entire expansion at. i prefer warm sunny tropical themes/zones with a hint of jungle. at least they restricted flying without addressing the real problem, so i already wont be playing, and i wont have to be forced into this bad city.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd imagine Bladespite for the horde.

Though I'm sure my garrison will be ahead of my dad's. So he will probably hang out there.

I hate the forced war between factions and miss the shared capitol. I love Dalaran. The shrines in MoP were terrible and I did everything I could to not spend time there.
    World of WARcraft.

Factions.

If the war between the Horde and the Alliance stopped for good, there would be very few places left to go in this game. Sure, we team up to occasionally kill a much bigger baddie, but don't ever be fooled that the Alliance and the Horde are going to stop this "forced war." It's literally the foundation of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, but it will make you more proud to be Horde. We are tough and only need the basics to survive.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    World of WARcraft.

Factions.

If the war between the Horde and the Alliance stopped for good, there would be very few places left to go in this game. Sure, we team up to occasionally kill a much bigger baddie, but don't ever be fooled that the Alliance and the Horde are going to stop this "forced war." It's literally the foundation of the game.
    Shitty excuses. Have you followed the story? Have you seen how terribly forced the fighting is? Have you not noticed after every major bad guy npcs tell us that working together is the best way to save the world and destroy the burning legion? Are you even playing the game or just pvping?

10+ Year Old Account
    Shattrath, wait..wrong dimension...

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah a forced war between factions in a game called Warcraft... Your logic is flawless.
    Here come the Irish.